Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haha missed that one, what a find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The real picture is much funnier

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

The real picture is much funnier

Agreed. That poo poo on the right sucks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Nope. Ren and stimpy looking poo poo on the left

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nope. Ren and stimpy looking poo poo on the left

You mean your avatar?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

rocket_Magnet posted:

Does anyone have the robocop get out gif? Or the wanted get out gif? I'm really struggling to find them via google.
You'll enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMLphi7HQU

Zedd has a new favorite as of 02:42 on Dec 2, 2023

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

FRIENDS, friends, there is no need to fight during this holiday season. We can have a cat that accommodates everyone.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I know you’re here

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

freeedr posted:

I know you’re here

Comedy option:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ridiculous.

There is no way that phone had that storage capacity.

Agents are GO! posted:

You mean your avatar?

My avatar is unimpeachable. Can't say the same for yours!

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

freeedr posted:

I know you’re here

There's a position on the spectrum that is full gay and that has definitely been achieved by several of my friends :colbert:

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Mauser posted:

There's a position on the spectrum that is full gay and that has definitely been achieved by several of my friends :colbert:

The gay spectrum is infinite and 3 dimensional, you may have encountered an extreme individual on a human scale but do not accept that it is possible to be "full gay". You can always go gayer.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

CheeseThief posted:

The gay spectrum is infinite and 3 dimensional, you may have encountered an extreme individual on a human scale but do not accept that it is possible to be "full gay". You can always go gayer.

Surely it's four dimensional at least

You gotta have respect for the past and future gays, not just the present contenders

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
One of the gay dimensions is time.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The others are earth, fire, and friendship.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

And butt stuff.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

Outatanding, thank you kind goon.

And thanks to you aswell!

rocket_Magnet has a new favorite as of 14:13 on Dec 2, 2023

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

Why did my brain spend a good 15 seconds interpreting this picture as a graboid

How about you grab my oid fella

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

So you only have sex with men? Do you only have sex with men who only have had sex with men? I'm so gay that I only gently caress men who have at least seven degrees of separation from any touch of a woman.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

C-section births only

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
imagine 4 penises on the edge of a cliff

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

imagine 4 penises on the edge of a cliff

What about 4 sets of balls?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Data Graham posted:

C-section births only

Thanks to the existence of trans men, this is not really needed

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Searching for my unicorn, the man born from a hermetically sealed artificial womb at Homo Laboratories

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Heath posted:

Searching for my unicorn, the man born from a hermetically sealed artificial womb at Homo Laboratories

Gubmint came and took my BB

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There is an entire Oglaf plotline about this.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Karate Bastard posted:

The others are earth, fire, and friendship.

you forgot Wind

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

BonHair posted:

So you only have sex with men? Do you only have sex with men who only have had sex with men? I'm so gay that I only gently caress men who have at least seven degrees of separation from any touch of a woman.

not the gold star discourse again :negative:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

It's already been established that there are 69 dimensions, and due to quantum they are all incredibly gay.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

BonHair posted:

God I really wish I was into masc dudes (said no one ever) because that would make for an incredible grinder quest. "I'm looking to gently caress the gayest dude in the world. Must be a c-section birth. Must not have any female friends. The longer you've gone without even casually making physical contact with a woman the better. Must have a bigass beard and also a big rear end from all the squats you do." Just a long as hell laundry list of likely contradictory requirements. The winner would likely be some bizarre absolute shut-in with nearly non-existent social skills and several undiagnosed pathologies but my god would the sex be gay as hell

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Kit Walker posted:

God I really wish I was into masc dudes (said no one ever) because that would make for an incredible grinder quest. "I'm looking to gently caress the gayest dude in the world. Must be a c-section birth. Must not have any female friends. The longer you've gone without even casually making physical contact with a woman the better. Must have a bigass beard and also a big rear end from all the squats you do." Just a long as hell laundry list of likely contradictory requirements. The winner would likely be some bizarre absolute shut-in with nearly non-existent social skills and several undiagnosed pathologies but my god would the sex be gay as hell

There was this guy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11937885/A-man-lived-82-years-died-without-knowing-woman-looked-like.html

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Alright Tom of Finland.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

gently caress I was TOO LATE. Better get to working on that time machine

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Kit Walker posted:

gently caress I was TOO LATE. Better get to working on that time machine

He never saw a car, airplane, or movie either, so I think you'll need to go a bit farther than Grindr if that's what you're in for, regardless of era.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
I thought it was established that Sappho of Lesbos was our best example - a woman so gay that her name gave us two separate terms for gay women.

Kit Kintsugi
Oct 1, 2023

All of us broken not a single one whole, shattered to pieces and mended with gold.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I would immediately sell this to Elon Musk for a million bucks, he'd definitely buy it.

Spending a million to get a hundred while failing at yet another attempt to appear funny and cool would definitely be on brand for Musk.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hedningen posted:

I thought it was established that Sappho of Lesbos was our best example - a woman so gay that her name gave us two separate terms for gay women.

A woman, outgaying a man? Preposterous.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

"As regards the Monotreme status of Robin, the roadworthiness of the Batmobile and the current whereabouts of the Joker, I will not be taking questions at this time."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dave Syndrome posted:

"As regards the Monotreme status of Robin, the roadworthiness of the Batmobile and the current whereabouts of the Joker, I will not be taking questions at this time."
Lmao eat poo poo Batman