Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

That’s a big drat cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s a big drat cat

Wester rear end Pussy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'm poopin

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Escape From Noise posted:

You mean like when he literally hid in his house to avoid being served for shilling for crypto?

Was this Shaq or Krusty?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s a big drat cat

It's a "Familiar"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Was this Shaq or Krusty?

Yes

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s a big drat cat

what if it's just a tiny rear end witch :thunk:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Shaq is a beloved entertainer and TV personality well past his prime who will shamelessly license his likeness to any product. Like a really big, non-bitter Krusty the Klown.

Escape From Noise posted:

You mean like when he literally hid in his house to avoid being served for shilling for crypto?

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Was this Shaq or Krusty?

DORKUS WAKE UP WE NEED YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I love Shaq, and part of it is he gets owned regularly by Barkley on the TNT NBA show.

And yet he doesn't give up. Just keeps going back in there for more.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Prof. Crocodile posted:

DORKUS WAKE UP WE NEED YOU

Well seeing as the simpsons ended after season 10 and they haven't made any new episodes dealing with any modern issues such as crypto, obviously we are talking about Shaq here :viggo:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

y'all

i am about to live some DREAMS

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1320100/Wanted_Raccoon/

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I literally stopped watching new episodes on tv in about 2001. I tried a giant series re-watch a few years ago and i think we got to about season 18 before we couldn't stand it any longer.

Over the years I've tried watching a few new episodes I read about online like the one with Lady Gaga and the one with Lena Dunham and the one where Smithers finally "officially" comes out, and they are all so awful I kind of have to pretend they just don't exist.

I fully believe there is probably an episode where Krusty puts his name and crypto amd goes broke again but I will never see it

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Live action Kiki's delivery service?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I literally stopped watching new episodes on tv in about 2001. I tried a giant series re-watch a few years ago and i think we got to about season 18 before we couldn't stand it any longer.

Over the years I've tried watching a few new episodes I read about online like the one with Lady Gaga and the one with Lena Dunham and the one where Smithers finally "officially" comes out, and they are all so awful I kind of have to pretend they just don't exist.

I recently watched a later episode called "Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore" and I loved it, but only because it had Richard Dean Anderson as the guest star, and lots of Stargate and MacGyver jokes.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Ooh, close to a round number.

In other news, I'm ill, like seemingly everyone on earth right now

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Brutal Garcon posted:

Ooh, close to a round the Toilet Champ number.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Thos is Pippin. He enjoys the Skittles only for the crinkly plastic, for nourishment he would rather lick a well-used raclette.

This is Pippin's brother Bertha. He enjoys snuggles and will jump on my back while I am putting my boots on in the morning in demand of snuggles before I am allowed to leave. (Also pictured: Chaos) Bertha likes talking with the ravens when they visit .

This is Speedy, and he is not ours but we love to watch him when his owners go out of town. He likes to droop his paws when he sits.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Thos is Pippin. He enjoys the Skittles only for the crinkly plastic, for nourishment he would rather lick a well-used raclette.

This is Pippin's brother Bertha. He enjoys snuggles and will jump on my back while I am putting my boots on in the morning in demand of snuggles before I am allowed to leave. (Also pictured: Chaos) Bertha likes talking with the ravens when they visit .

This is Speedy, and he is not ours but we love to watch him when his owners go out of town. He likes to droop his paws when he sits.

:siren: EVERYBODY LOOK AT AND APPRECIATE THESE PERFECT BABY ANGELS :neckbeard: :siren:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Speedy and The Crow

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Ruby Gloom posted:

:siren: EVERYBODY LOOK AT AND APPRECIATE THESE PERFECT BABY ANGELS :neckbeard: :siren:

YES HUMANS APPRECIATE US

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

YES HUMANS APPRECIATE US

WATCH OUT THEYRE CHARGING THEIR LASERS

the one cat hugging the other cat's tail though :3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Kitties! :neckbeard:

In other news, I’ll be busy this afternoon with a going away party for a friend from work, so if I miss page 3000 (Since we might hit it today), someone make a suitable post in my honor.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

She is judging us

For our lack of content

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
https://i.imgur.com/HKPb9mO.mp4

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DUCKY CONGA :neckbeard:

moar cat content

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*TRAFFIC REPORT

All Ducked up on the Frozen 95

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

For the button printing

Uranus spins sideways

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I couldn't sleep early this morning so I came out to the couch and eventually dozed off. When I woke up, Mila was staring right at me waiting for breakfast

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I couldn't sleep early this morning so I came out to the couch and eventually dozed off. When I woke up, Mila was staring right at me waiting for breakfast

:3:

she gets a lot less cross eyed when she's being intense about breakfast

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

:3:

she gets a lot less cross eyed when she's being intense about breakfast

Yeah the cross-eyed-ness is always there but it does seems to change with angles and intensity of gaze

I don't think photos quite capture her essence but I try

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I haven't done much today because I've been trapped in a mind landscape of intense anxiety all day. But I finally managed to take out the recycling, sort my clothes for the laundry and update my whiteboard calendar, the same calendar I often don't manage to update until 2 weeks into any given month. So I'm counting the small wins.

It's very cold outside but I might try to go for a walk and look at the lights in the park after it gets dark.

Kinda can't believe it's December already though

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

navy dudes just tugging constantly

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Just a lil tug

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Gotta tug it lots to make it bigger

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it's for tugging your dinghy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

navy dudes just tugging constantly

USS L'Il Tuggah

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aTOLKH6Tkc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wow, I never even knew Tugboat as a character, or recall him being referenced.

Did Tugboat ever fight King Kong Bundy?