Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
How did the crabs get to shore?

In the captain's dinghy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

How did the crabs get to shore?

In the captain's dinghy

lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

in? ouch

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

in? ouch

They're not Alaskan king...but dey feel yuge.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I got to pet a dog on my way to the station.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

people be thirstin after our success

Aishlinn posted:

so this is the next :five:000 page thread?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Escape From Noise posted:

Good luck working, friend. Hope that idiot boss guy is out of your way.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

description of the dog plz, height/weight/flooflevel/demeanour

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

redshirt posted:

Good luck working, friend. Hope that idiot boss guy is out of your way.

It's Sunday so I don't have work and I'm gonna do a little hike with my friend and her kiddos.

Ruby Gloom posted:

description of the dog plz, height/weight/flooflevel/demeanour

A smart little Scottish terrier (I think). They were looking at me so I let them sniff my hand and I gave them a pet.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I worked 85 hrs this week

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Revins posted:

drat. Condolences.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Revins posted:

That's a heck of a lot. Hope it's one of those "one time" things...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

85 more hours than I'd like to work.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Revins posted:

that's too many
https://i.imgur.com/IadicBl.mp4

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I think the way some people in my generation communicates sometimes is very goofy. Some people need to frame everything in hustle and grind terms. You're not doing routine maintenance on your washing machine! You're "elevating your laundry game"!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

Jfc dude are you ok? Are you independently wealthy? If my calculations are correct you made 8000000 dollars

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Jfc dude are you ok? Are you independently wealthy? If my calculations are correct you made 8000000 dollars

i heard revins was gonna buy us all puppies with his 8000000 workin' man dollars

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

A smart little Scottish terrier (I think). They were looking at me so I let them sniff my hand and I gave them a pet.

:petdog:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I think the way some people in my generation communicates sometimes is very goofy. Some people need to frame everything in hustle and grind terms. You're not doing routine maintenance on your washing machine! You're "elevating your laundry game"!

You'll never ultra blast your posting skills with that attitude

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

i heard revins was gonna buy us all puppies with his 8000000 workin' man dollars

I want my puppy to be made out of kittens so when someone asks me if I'm a dog or cat person I can say "yes :smuggo:"

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

actual photo of ilbsm

I never thanked you for this TIP it's like looking in a mirror

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I never thanked you for this TIP it's like looking in a mirror

I'm glad you appreciated it, I couldn't believe I managed to find a picture of a neanderthal eating a meatball

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Acid Rain

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

can't believe how much turkey I still have left

there's like 8 bags of it filling up my freezer even though I've been making turkey sandwiches constantly since thanksgiving

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

next up: making a big turkey pot pie

that's only gonna use like 1/4 of a bag of turkey lol

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I had popcorn for dinner

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My Thanksgiving turkey was badass and though my wife would never admit it I know it made her love me even more. She never wants to deal with stuffing a turkey, so the fact that I'm always volunteering to cook is a load off her shoulders.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Shinjobi posted:

My Thanksgiving turkey was badass and though my wife would never admit it I know it made her love me even more. She never wants to deal with stuffing a turkey, so the fact that I'm always volunteering to cook is a load off her shoulders.

:nice:

turkey is honestly pretty easy, I've cooked at least a dozen and at this point I've got a pretty low effort process in place that always delivers a juicy delicious turkey with nice crispy skin

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Tyrkey is delicious. I love buying the parts post-holiday and eating a turkey leg Flintstones-style.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Feelin like a drunk rat right now. :cheeky:

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
On Monday they were replacing my windows in my apartment and I called outta work cause I didn’t find out about the project til Saturday and that wasn’t enough time for me to clean and get all the furniture 3+ feet away from the windows so anyway I talked to a girl all dang day on bumble and we made a phone date for 8pm and that was cute cause we had already been messaging back and forth for like 10 hours at that point and then after our phone date she came over and we had sex and I’m just disappointed cause like our messages and poo poo weren’t sexual at all and they were hardly even flirty but once I could see which way the wind was blowin I wasn’t gonna not text her my address like I was already disappointed she thought I was so easy at that point so what difference did it make. So fast forward to today—I’m sick and have been sleeping most of the day so I didn’t text her but she didn’t text me either. Sigh.

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Dec 3, 2023

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I just want a qt who doesn’t ask me to text my address on the first day and doesnt always need me to text first otherwise

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

I just want a qt who doesn’t ask me to text my address on the first day and doesnt always need me to text first otherwise

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

you fuckers better not rush to page 3000 while I'm asleep

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i'm gonna snipe with this and it's gonna be really cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZG_TsRAfM

everyone's gonna be like woah, that was cool

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

:hmmno:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
can't wait

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.