Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Deebo is a good football player in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
Deebo is now legally recognized as the owner of every bicycle in the Philadelphia city limits

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lifespan posted:

I am currently stuck in an airport bar in San Diego and watching the Niners game and it is hilarious. I hoped to be a Seahawks fan grumbling along with a Rams or Chargers fan, but all the locals are just fair weathering the Niners and have no idea who is even on the team. SoCal sports fans are something else.

lol which bar?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

While I love shithousing teams, I'm hoping this doesn't come back to bite them in a possible playoff match. This would absolutely be bulletin board material for the Eagles

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
gently caress da eagles

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

That was less stressful than the last two games. I'll take it.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i didn't think trey mcbride was going to be legit but he is.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

MakaVillian posted:

While I love shithousing teams, I'm hoping this doesn't come back to bite them in a possible playoff match. This would absolutely be bulletin board material for the Eagles

You could say that about literally any outcome. Close game = just need to make a couple adjustments and we win. This is the best possible outcome, gently caress the eagles.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

MakaVillian posted:

Comrade, please I beg of you to chill out

Beating the ever loving poo poo out of the other best team in the conference is not a thing to worry about

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

MakaVillian posted:

49ers went into the Eagles' home and proved all the poo poo they'd been talking in the offseason. I don't think the Eagles having a little more bulletin board material is going make a difference :laffo:

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

MakaVillian posted:

I don't think NFL teams need much extra motivation for conference championship games

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
I'm very happy specifically that Deebo talked a bunch of poo poo and then shat all over that fraudulent defense

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
gently caress da browns

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Papercut posted:

I'm very happy specifically that Deebo talked a bunch of poo poo and then shat all over that fraudulent defense

:hmmyes:

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Lmao I didn't catch Lenoir's celebratory strut when I watched this live, hell yeah get em

https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/1731470818557800796

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

They had plenty of material to get mad at it when Greenlaw wiped away that dude's tears.

It didn't help.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Gully Foyle posted:

I don't think NFL teams need much extra motivation for conference championship games

The Belichick/Brady Pats would disagree

Papercut posted:

:hmmyes:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Purdy started the game 0-4. After the had a a perfect rating. Doesn't count, but still pretty impressive.

He's gotta be #1 in MVP odds now.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
It was nice to see him completely outplay Hurts after all the national talk dismissing him

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I will admit that one was a very very satisfying win. Deebo was just a monster. Purdy looking puuuurdy good. 4 TDs. Just.

drat.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Papercut posted:

It was nice to see him completely outplay Hurts after all the national talk dismissing him

Unfortunately people will still dismiss him

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Out of curiosity, I checked this:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...revenge-game-sf

Jesus. Saltier than the Dead Sea.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Shindragon posted:

I will admit that one was a very very satisfying win. Deebo was just a monster. Purdy looking puuuurdy good. 4 TDs. Just.

drat.

As a Bears/Cardinals fan who is cheering on the 49ers this year (in part because my best friend is life long 49ers fan), yeah, after seeing the Eagles eek out wins week-after-week recently against mediocre opponents, only for their fans to talk so. much. poo poo, yeah, this game was awesome.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
It's good to have confirmation that nothing the Seahawks do this year and likely next year will matter in the slightest.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I was glad to see the forty-niners defeat the eagles in that football game.

OGS-Remix
Sep 4, 2007

Totally surviving on my own. On LAND!
I'm glad I was wrong about the 49ers/Eagles game, but Greenlaw needs to control himself a little better. Draymond had already won a championship before kicking Lebron in the nuts; get a Superbowl win and then you can make incidental contact with sideline personnel.

Carillon
May 9, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

Being a niner fan is easy this week: we gonna lose and that's ok.

Happy you were wrong!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

you think youtube would give nfl videos some kind of priority in getting them processed for 1080p, i've been waiting 2 hours for their highlights clips to have the HD version but its still at 360p. its weird because the 49ers channel already has their highlights and its already up in HD.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

feller posted:

I love deebo very very much

He's my most hated player in the league. Great player, but gently caress that guy.

DariusLikewise posted:

gently caress da eagles

Indeed. I hate the eagles as much as I hate the niners, but I wanted the niners to win this one so eagles fans can shut the gently caress up for at least a week (I live in eagles country).

It would have been different if the Rams were battling for the top spot in the West, but that's not the case.

Also, gently caress deebo.

DariusLikewise posted:

gently caress da browns

Correct!

Waltzing Along posted:

Purdy started the game 0-4. After the had a a perfect rating. Doesn't count, but still pretty impressive.

He's gotta be #1 in MVP odds now.

I don't think so. Tua, Lamar, and maybe Stroud are ahead of Purdy. Hell, McCaffrey is ahead of Purdy. Purdy is definitely having a solid year, and is performing much better than people expected.

Nit Wit Dog Shit fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Dec 4, 2023

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I was glad to see the forty-niners defeat the eagles in that football game.

I agree with this statement.

Once again The Run guides the way

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

MakaVillian posted:

I agree with this statement.

Once again The Run guides the way

The Run was established and used plenty today. The Run gods are happy.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
:schotty:

cardinals - 150 & 2 TD's
niners - 146 & 2 TD's
Rams - 120 & 1 TD
seahawks - 72 & 2 TD's

Nit Wit Dog Shit fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Dec 4, 2023

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

He's my most hated player in the league. Great player, but gently caress that guy.

Is this for on- or off-field reasons?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lifespan posted:

I am currently stuck in an airport bar in San Diego and watching the Niners game and it is hilarious. I hoped to be a Seahawks fan grumbling along with a Rams or Chargers fan, but all the locals are just fair weathering the Niners and have no idea who is even on the team. SoCal sports fans are something else.

Their actual local team was stolen by LA, give them a break

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

feller posted:

Is this for on- or off-field reasons?

On field and locker room interview stuff. He's has a big mouth, thinks he's unstoppable (he is very good), and I've never seen him humble.

I don't know anything about the guy but I see him as an egotistical rear end in a top hat.

Plus, he's a niner, so, gently caress him.

Sorry, dude.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Receivers should be arrogant assholes as they worship the false god: the forward pass.

Deebo at least runs the ball sometimes so he's a bit better.

I get why you don't like him and that's totally acceptable.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Deebo does the talking, Aiyuk does the walking

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I don't think so. Tua, Lamar, and maybe Stroud are ahead of Purdy. Hell, McCaffrey is ahead of Purdy. Purdy is definitely having a solid year, and is performing much better than people expected.

For all the MVP debate that goes on, it feels like the award just goes to the best QB on a 1 or 2 seed team. Based on that alone Purdy may have a chance.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

On field and locker room interview stuff. He's has a big mouth, thinks he's unstoppable (he is very good), and I've never seen him humble.

I don't know anything about the guy but I see him as an egotistical rear end in a top hat.

Plus, he's a niner, so, gently caress him.

Sorry, dude.

lmao, ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i'm very broken up about you hating deebo, but i'm so glad u apologized lmao