Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

Italian BMT
Parmesan oregano roll
Provolone cheese
Let, Tom, on
Jalapenos
Banana peppers
Olives
Ranch
Oregano
Vinegar

Don't loving eat it

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

The best subway sub:
Italian BMT
Parmesan oregano roll
Provolone cheese
Let, Tom, on
Jalapenos
Banana peppers
Olives
Ranch
Oregano
Vinegar

Don't loving toast it

this deranged loadout coming from the same brain that thinks sushi is bad. shocking!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He threw the ranch in there in the middle hoping no one would notice

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

olives ranch and vinegar lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

this deranged loadout coming from the same brain that thinks sushi is bad. shocking!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smugworth posted:

The best subway sub:
Italian BMT
Parmesan oregano roll
Provolone Pepperjack cheese
Let, Tom, on
Jalapenos
Banana peppers
Olives
Ranch

Oregano
Marinara

Don't loving toast it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i use a phoenix down on sumgworth!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Subway is honestly one of the few fast food places I can't stand. I don't know if I had one too many meatball subs but it's just not appealing to me anymore. I'd rather eat at pretty much any other sub place. Jimmy John's being a standout although I really liked their veggie with the sprouts but I guess they stopped selling sprouts.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Jimmy Johns is one of the morally worst businesses you could possibly give your money to

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

deep dish peat moss posted:

Jimmy Johns is one of the morally worst businesses you could possibly give your money to

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Oh poo poo really? I haven't had it in like 10 years or something I just remembered it being good :(

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I liked their Italian sandwich before I found out that the owner was a huge piece of poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
please support your local family-owned sandwich shop or liquor/deli thanks in advance.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I had a cheese steak from one of my favorite local spots for lunch, it really hit the spot.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Things Jimmy John's and its owner supports:

African Big Game hunting including killing elephants and posing with their corpses
Forcing employees to sign non-competes prohibiting them from working for other restaurants for 2+ years after leaving JJ's
Ignoring food safety regulations causing several e.coli and food poisoning outbreaks
Encouraging delivery drivers to break traffic laws
Joe Arpaio
Wage Theft
Union Busting

Just off the top of my head here

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
there's a local family owned gyros place two blocks away and me and mrs get a couple gyros and baklava every now and then

they kinda spendy but worth it and they do good cheese fries too

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

please support your local family-owned sandwich shop or liquor/deli thanks in advance.

loving :hmmyes:

You don't know what sandwich shop you've lost, 'til it's gone :(

instant edit: packers are kicking the poo poo out of Kansas City. I don't want to jinx it, but they're doing something I've never seen before with this new team!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
The last sandwich I had was from a local Vietnamese sandwich place. It had chashu pork on it which I had never had before, and I am definitely now a fan.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Goodbye hungry head. :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmobha2krY

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

loving :hmmyes:

You don't know what sandwich shop you've lost, 'til it's gone :(

instant edit: packers are kicking the poo poo out of Kansas City. I don't want to jinx it, but they're doing something I've never seen before with this new team!

You jinxed them!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

redshirt posted:

You jinxed them!

poo poo.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

the ranch and vinegar really tie the sub together

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smugworth posted:

the ranch and vinegar really tie the sub together

:getout:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

deep dish peat moss posted:

Forcing employees to sign non-competes prohibiting them from working for other restaurants for 2+ years after leaving JJ's

good luck enforcing that with any sort of potency anywhere irl, imo, something like that is just far too broad

if i had unlimited bucks id open a sub shop 200 yards from every JJs on the planet and immediately hire all his employees for like double their wages just to clown this bozo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh good, another Monday

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth trying to resuscitate his mod campaign by acting like a mod--namely by eating things no right-thinking human ever would. Could a congee burrito be in his future?

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Smugworth trying to resuscitate his mod campaign by acting like a mod--namely by eating things no right-thinking human ever would. Could a congee burrito be in his future?

I've got some tortillas that need to be used soon. I'll probably fry some onions and peppers and then stuff them with heinz baked beans and bacon. Maybe some scrambled egg if I'm feeling fancy.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It's Monday but gyro fries are calling my name for lunch

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I brown-bagged my lunch today because eating from the caf three days a week was killing the old wallet as well as the old waistline.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I brown-bagged my lunch today because eating from the caf three days a week was killing the old wallet as well as the old waistline.

But it’s bulking szn bro

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

But it’s bulking szn bro

this.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

But it’s bulking szn bro

yup :btroll:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Lunking and pounding protein shakes because tis the season

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

doing the late night binge thing except on purpose because i'm 1000 calories short of my daily goal

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I asked for the guys making my turkey bacon, egg, and hash brown platter to make the turkey bacon a little extra crispy, and it's completely floppy, with some brown spots to indicate that it might have touched a pan at some point. If I didn't ask for extra crispy, what the hell would they have actually given me? :psyduck:

Anyway, good morning.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sad breakfast day today as well.

Didn't have time to make breakfast, coming home from dropping off wife I went to supermarket and got the breakfast bar

Eggs: Overcooked and lukewarm, wet with condensation. No cheese.

Sausage: Burned and flavorless

Bacon: Crumbling at the slightest touch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
no breakfast yet today. crown on my tooth is hosed again. even if i can get an appointment today to get it fixed i have to wait until "before 9pm" to sign for my new phone from UPS :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

it’s perfect actually