Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

That's illegal. :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

the addition of the following powerups:

solid granite car
jupiter gravity
pinball mode
electro bastard ray
moon gravity
suicidal pedestrians
big spike ball tail for your car

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

for fucks sake posted:

the addition of the following powerups:

solid granite car
jupiter gravity
pinball mode
electro bastard ray
moon gravity
suicidal pedestrians
big spike ball tail for your car

every NPC now shrieks "I WAS IN THE WAAAAAAR" when you hit them

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
NPCs will randomly throw themselves on the hood of your car and then try to sue you. Their attorney will be one of your cousins, as will the judge.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Earwicker posted:

remember your cousin from gta 4? now you have five cousins! they text you constantly if you ignore their calls, and then they'll show up at your house just to "check up on you" but then they won't leave, they'll hang out in your kitchen eating your food and one of them will get onto your laptop and get you involved in some kind of sketchy crypto scam (undoing that bullshit is a side quest), if you leave any vehicles in your place they will disappear for hours and come back with scratches and dents. even if you dont commit any crimes in the game you will still have the cops at your place all the time looking for one or other of your cousins, or pulling over your car because one of your cousin committed a crime while driving it. if you try to do any of the main quest missions, one or more of your cousins will tag along and inevitably escalate every situation. then while you are busy dealing with the resulting police chase or gang war they caused while trying to hold up a liquor store, you'll be getting texts from the other cousins who are pissed off that you aren't showing up to play a cornhole minigame.

lol

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

More streamlined ways for Zoomer racists to max out their grandparents' credit card on lootbox gambling.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I just don't want there to be another mission where you gotta torture a guy. What the gently caress was that

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
a trolley full of christian babies heads down the track towards another group of christian babies tied to the rails and the only way to divert the trolley is to browbeat the devs into implementing a button that makes your character say a racial slur you've always wanted to have a reason to say

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

je1 healthcare posted:

-a story mission requiring you to place 1st in a pickleball tournament in order to unlock the ability to steal or drive cars
-you can only put on a mask at the wardrobe screen (back at your house, in front of your bedroom closet on the 2nd floor at the end of the hall)
-a jetski race that goes around the entire island so it takes 3 hours to do one lap
-over 400 underwater collectables

Sounds like you already work for Rockstar ngl

Just make the built environment more destructible, like have concrete disintegrate when it's hit and like the trees and stuff should be more realistic as far as wrecking your car and ejecting you if you hit one head on

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Earwicker posted:

remember your cousin from gta 4? now you have five cousins! they text you constantly if you ignore their calls, and then they'll show up at your house just to "check up on you" but then they won't leave, they'll hang out in your kitchen eating your food and one of them will get onto your laptop and get you involved in some kind of sketchy crypto scam (undoing that bullshit is a side quest), if you leave any vehicles in your place they will disappear for hours and come back with scratches and dents. even if you dont commit any crimes in the game you will still have the cops at your place all the time looking for one or other of your cousins, or pulling over your car because one of your cousin committed a crime while driving it. if you try to do any of the main quest missions, one or more of your cousins will tag along and inevitably escalate every situation. then while you are busy dealing with the resulting police chase or gang war they caused while trying to hold up a liquor store, you'll be getting texts from the other cousins who are pissed off that you aren't showing up to play a cornhole minigame.
this is an amazing post

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Earwicker posted:

In GTAonline, you will be randomly assigned new cousins when you join a lobby. Everyone will be cousins.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

That Rockstar pays tongue in cheek homage to another pop culture unicorn of a bygone decade by licensing the TV series Baking Badly and having its iconic character stand-ins Jerry Plunkey and Wally Weathers help the player cook meth.

Similarly to Rockstar's previous violent robbery and assault games, this daily quest will be done in the especially lawless desert biome of the game map though a cute Cooking Mama type QTE minigame, to appeal to broader audiences.

Additionally in this new iteration of Rockstar's cop-killing satire, the devs go all out with realism and straight up plagiarize their drug recipes out of the Anarchist's Cookbook, in hopes of making every player with petty lawbreaking dreams feel like a real drug lynchpin.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
have random high-rise condos snap their tensioners and dump their pool into the parking garage, collapsing the entire building while you're walking around

it's set in vice city, afterall

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Genital slides

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Can my character turn himself into a pickle?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Bonzo posted:

yes, and you will be able to form your own pickle faction to run your spaceship and people will devote their IRL time to maintaining the engines or mopping the floor while you cruise the galaxy enslaving other players who will have to act out their own enslavement in real time and you travel the galaxy and order a coffee at a space shopping mall and watch the npc behind the counter make it in real time for you

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Bonzo posted:

You do missions for, and get this, Pickleball Rick. :xd:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Just like in prior games, time passes as you reach certain storyline milestones.

But, this time, instead of unlocking access to new parts of the map, it makes the sea level rise.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

That the Final Reckoning engulfs all of Gaia (except for Kenya, where lions and tigers dwell) before this game's leaked internal release date of Fall 2024 metastasizes, and yet another generation of youth is plunged onto a predatory treadmill to be farmed by unscrupulous bussiness interests.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
sanity meter

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

A working local government and regular elections.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
tight Lakitu camera controls as I gently caress the hooker in my car

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

my uncle works for rockstar and he said that gta6 has a brand new game mechanic called "a single dracula" where there is one single dracula roaming the map and he may attack and drink ur blood at any moment and u never know where he is.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Ballad of Chaplips Calhoun being on one of the radio stations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Tommy Vercetti alive and well

Donald Love is president

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i heard the game will have fully naked boobs

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

there will be a car brand in the game called Grundai and u can steal them even faster once you collect the "USB Cable" item.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Convex posted:

there's a specific skill tree for the activity and when you max it out you can hold your breath for five minutes

Man, I can't believe Rockstar is stealing gameplay design from 20+ year old flash video games.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
JFK Reloaded mission but JFK is trump

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

120 hours of fully voiced SAG-AFTRA sanctioned knee slappingly light-hearted ribbings of daytime TV fastfood and pharma commercials which are unskippable and you have to sit though in order to get your first lvl 1 gun.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Female protagonist

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
The only radio stations are NPR and gospel music

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Bottle depots and dumpster diving gameplay

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
My serious post reply is having everything unlocked from the start. I never wanna play the story mode to get access to stuff in GTA games. I just want to dick around in a sandbox.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Thankfully there's no MAGA references, so the gov's campaign slogan will be Make It Like Florida

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I just want lots of motorcycles I can own in online garages, I really appreciated the motorcycle only garages on gta5

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
OH, also a hidden trophy/cheevo called "Spent 5 hours watching male strippers", except it's bugged so it has a 5% chance of unlocking and alerting your friends regardless of your actions after 10 hours of accumulated game time

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

biting cutting edge political commentary

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Get rid of all user created online modes in random matchmaking. It's all trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

fun gameplay with all my online friends to play and have fun together.