Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

they are going to ban you for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

hamas should booby trap children's toys.

some goofy idf frat boy picking up a jack-in-the-box and winding it only to find they inadvertently engaged the arming mechanism to drop an anvil on him

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

there’s definitely no room for “debate” in this situation. you either accept the facts or reject them in favor of an idealized “Israel” that doesn’t exist. and among those who accept the facts, you’re either with the resistance or you’re with the fascists.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

there’s definitely no room for “debate” in this situation. you either accept the facts or reject them in favor of an idealized “Israel” that doesn’t exist. and among those who accept the facts, you’re either with the resistance or you’re with the fascists.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1731400524962861406

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Willa Rogers posted:

Seeing the star of david on that wall pissed me off too.

Hate symbol imo

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

bedpan posted:

they’re going to ban him no matter what unfortunately

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1731620087298146757?s=20

Straight Nazi poo poo. This is the sort of thing that horrified Europeans in 1940.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Straight Nazi poo poo. This is the sort of thing that horrified Europeans in 1940.

Mmm. Pretty much yeah.

I'm surprised they didn't just bomb it flat first. Must have thought filming themselves blowing it up would be a good idea.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

DancingShade posted:

Mmm. Pretty much yeah.

I'm surprised they didn't just bomb it flat first. Must have thought filming themselves blowing it up would be a good idea.

They did. Same thing happened with the parliament building they did a photoshoot in.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Demolishing the building is a demonstration of their power to control conditions on the ground. It's a show for people at home more than anything else that they're accomplishing something other than getting the runaround from the tunnel fighters.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Israel admits they lost the battle of Gaza city and northern Gaza, so they're gonna try to achieve victory in the south instead

================================================

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=6086528

The Israeli Army: We have not defeated Hamas in northern Gaza yet

An Israeli army spokesman said that his forces have not defeated the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in northern Gaza yet, explaining to CNN that the operation is difficult and its combat terrain is as well.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

I don’t know why I just remembered this - but whatever happened to “Antifa” ??

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Vomik posted:

i don't think it ever existed in israel

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Vomik posted:

died on the way back to their home squat

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

lmao

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Truga posted:

i don't think it ever existed in israel

that’s a shame it stamped out fascism here in America

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

jewbe long

Jewbelo Ng

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

crepeface posted:

do they use the upwards pointing red triangle just because the axis of resistance use the downwards pointing one? that's pretty pathetic

Also they're god drat loving morons. The powerful are so hideously stupid they've become the memetic versions of the Habsburgs.

They don't even know what the red triangle represents:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol if the israelis cant even tell up from down no wonder they're losing against Hamas.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Vomik posted:

In the US, Biden winning the election nipped a lot of unrest in the bud as the Democrat-aligned media stopped reporting on poo poo that made the state look bad. Smaller protests means less radicals in the protests. I bet there's probably antifa-type poo poo going on in Atlanta around that cop city thing but I'm not familiar with it at all and the media is absolutely stone silent on it

Al-Saqr posted:

lol if the israelis cant even tell up from down no wonder they're losing against Hamas.

They really are lame as hell. I don't know who their propaganda accounts are even for at this point; I can't see how a bloodthirsty zionist could think poo poo like this looks good.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Israel Bragging about fighting the irregular armed forces of the concentration camp they administer is p cringe ngl

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Tel Aviv Getting rocketed right now, Hamas still giving it to the nazis. Two months in and Israel cant stop it.

Urgent | Al Jazeera correspondent: Sounds of explosions shook Greater Tel Aviv following a missile launch from

https://x.com/AJA_Egypt/status/1731647594181402656?s=20

Also Hezbollah joining in the fun

Urgent | Al Jazeera correspondent: 20 missiles were launched from southern Lebanon towards the Upper Galilee between the Shomera and Matat settlements

https://x.com/AJA_Egypt/status/1731648738601419117?s=20

Sushi X
Jan 13, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Remember this propaganda video early in the U/R conflict? The West is always projecting and imagining themselves as a potential victim while causing undue destruction all around the world.

https://x.com/KyivPost/status/1502366157675941889?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Egg Moron posted:

Israel Bragging about fighting the irregular armed forces of the concentration camp they administer is p cringe ngl

and losing super hard might I add, having to withdraw from 70% of whatever positions they had in Gaza city is a spectacular defeat for them.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 13:33 on Dec 4, 2023

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Lord of Pie posted:

for everyone else reading this, the mod of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

For everyone reading this, this forum is on the internet and guess who else uses the internet? That's right, Bibi and the IOF. Disconnect now and never come back!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Chillgamesh posted:

In the US, Biden winning the election nipped a lot of unrest in the bud as the Democrat-aligned media stopped reporting on poo poo that made the state look bad. Smaller protests means less radicals in the protests. I bet there's probably antifa-type poo poo going on in Atlanta around that cop city thing but I'm not familiar with it at all and the media is absolutely stone silent on it

They really are lame as hell. I don't know who their propaganda accounts are even for at this point; I can't see how a bloodthirsty zionist could think poo poo like this looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwSRqaZGsPw

still relevant today imo

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Sushi X posted:

Remember this propaganda video early in the U/R conflict? The West is always projecting and imagining themselves as a potential victim while causing undue destruction all around the world.

https://x.com/KyivPost/status/1502366157675941889?s=20

freakishly stupid

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Crazy Joe Wilson posted:

Why are Arab/Muslim leaders asking China to intervene when they've got their own genocide of Uyghur Muslims going on?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

impressive

mags
May 30, 2008

ProfessorBooty posted:

Also they're god drat loving morons. The powerful are so hideously stupid they've become the memetic versions of the Habsburgs.

They don't even know what the red triangle represents:

not impressive

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

crepeface posted:

hamas should booby trap children's toys.

some goofy idf frat boy picking up a jack-in-the-box and winding it only to find they inadvertently engaged the arming mechanism to drop an anvil on him

i know this is a joke but uh

they should absolutely not do this

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

its somewhat - somewhat- good that israel thinks it's going to conquer the gaza because they absolutely wouldplant mines and deadly traps in areas for palestinian children and other civilians to die from.

they probably will start doing that poo poo once they internalize how incompetent their land forces ar

mags
May 30, 2008

double nine posted:

its somewhat - somewhat- good that israel thinks it's going to conquer the gaza because they absolutely wouldplant mines and deadly traps in areas for palestinian children and other civilians to die from.

they probably will start doing that poo poo once they internalize how incompetent their land forces ar

:thunk:

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Are there any figures on Hamas rocket attack casualties on October 7? I can only find historical stats on wikipedia. I'm discussing the conflict with a receptive friend and have been blowing his mind wrt the rape claims fizzling out and for some reason he believes a large fraction of deaths are attributed to rockets rather than small arms + IDF. I basically drunkenly claimed fewer than a dozen people were killed by them and if we go by the stats from 2001-2015 it stands to reason that is the case (and potentially fewer if iron dome+early warning worked properly). Finding info on the web has been hard for a couple of years now but this war has kicked it into overdrive in my experience.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

bedpan posted:

They should permaban the piece of poo poo genocide deniers/apologists instead.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Leandros posted:

Are there any figures on Hamas rocket attack casualties on October 7? I can only find historical stats on wikipedia. I'm discussing the conflict with a receptive friend and have been blowing his mind wrt the rape claims fizzling out and for some reason he believes a large fraction of deaths are attributed to rockets rather than small arms + IDF. I basically drunkenly claimed fewer than a dozen people were killed by them and if we go by the stats from 2001-2015 it stands to reason that is the case (and potentially fewer if iron dome+early warning worked properly). Finding info on the web has been hard for a couple of years now but this war has kicked it into overdrive in my experience.

hypothetically speaking, if hamas was able and wiling to inflict that kinda damage with its rockets then how come this is the first time they've done so and why isn't israel still taking that kind of civilian casualties?

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

They should permaban the piece of poo poo genocide deniers/apologists instead.

Genocide Enjoyers.

mags
May 30, 2008

RedSky posted:

Genocide Enjoyers.

enough about the British

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I do think the timing, after the US has accused both China and Russia of genocide and gotten normie western liberals extremely invested in their geopolitical rivalry on that basis, is particularly ... is funny the right word?

They had figured out a media playbook appealing to all of these ideas, everything The West was and our enemies weren't, and now they're in a bit of a jam.