Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I'm watching The Sopranos and Tony calls Noah "Jamal Ginsberg the Hacidic Homeboy." I would do anything for a comic book about a character called that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

UwUnabomber posted:

I'm watching The Sopranos and Tony calls Noah "Jamal Ginsberg the Hacidic Homeboy." I would do anything for a comic book about a character called that.

it probably exists and was created by the same people who created Fiveish

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Alright - which one of you magnificent bastards was this :D

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Dudes rock
https://twitter.com/archeohistories/status/1706021816370942347?t=OKApDA4HKLE61ZIWrhNq8w&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Tom of Ancient Greece

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Steve O did an AMA

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Vinny is so openly a parasite wrt his relationship with anyone of any level of fame that i kind of get not wanting to feed into it at all but lol, he's Vinny Beedle man you do not need to worry about antagonizing him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Vinny is so openly a parasite wrt his relationship with anyone of any level of fame that i kind of get not wanting to feed into it at all but lol, he's Vinny Beedle man you do not need to worry about antagonizing him

being a big star and being afraid of some guy selling knock off disney merchandise is such a great bit

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

being a big star and being afraid of some guy selling knock off disney merchandise is such a great bit

what if he makes a youtube video talking trash about steveo that gets 5000 views???

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

it’s honestly very funny for steve-o to act like he’s some big professional celebrity who is above talking some poo poo after he made a career of being a dumbass and doing an obscene amount of drugs when even andrew cuomo got the bit and called adam gay

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

holefoods posted:

it’s honestly very funny for steve-o to act like he’s some big professional celebrity who is above talking some poo poo after he made a career of being a dumbass and doing an obscene amount of drugs when even andrew cuomo got the bit and called adam gay

that too

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

of course his primary concern is promotion poo poo. lol what a lame-o.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Google Steve-o tattoo cover up

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

holefoods posted:

One of my favorite DVD’s I had in high school was steve o on a week long PCP binge. Him thinking he has some high ground is very funny.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Sunk Dunk posted:

Google Steve-o tattoo cover up

yeah i mentioned this before and i was also not brave enough to post the pic here

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

i do wish the boys had been nicer to steveo. i heard an old episode recently, goldust wasn’t gay im pretty sure and they gush about how funny jackass is. they were a prick to him in a way that didn’t make the episode funny. i didn’t watch the special last night because i watched 1997s The Game featuring gay actor Michael Douglas

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

i do wish the boys had been nicer to steveo. i heard an old episode recently, goldust wasn’t gay im pretty sure and they gush about how funny jackass is. they were a prick to him in a way that didn’t make the episode funny. i didn’t watch the special last night because i watched 1997s The Game featuring gay actor Michael Douglas

I didn’t think they were a prick to him at all. I think they were trying to be funny and energetic and he didn’t feel up to playing along with bits.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4giMtzOZTo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holefoods posted:

wrong cuomo but they should get him on to call adam gay too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at the profile pic of this channel

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
they really didn't do anything egregious other than keep bringing up vinny when asked not to but like I really think they were just confused about Steveo not finding Vinny's existence funny

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Special's at over 300K views, which I think is good.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol listening to old eps and Nick is doing jewish korean bill cosby

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
he's been workshopping this joke for awhile but it still made me lol to hear it in the special

https://twitter.com/Wakin_n_Blakin/status/1731512999469318315

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I thought The Game sucked, what did you think? Tonight I am watching The Sound of Music... catching up on a backlog of musicals

Will watch the special when I have time though

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I watched rear window recently and it's really good except for jimmy Stewart being an absolute dickhead to his beautiful rich girlfriend for most of the movie

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Just like Steven hawking

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

I thought The Game sucked, what did you think? Tonight I am watching The Sound of Music... catching up on a backlog of musicals

Will watch the special when I have time though

I really like The Game, I’ve seen it a few times now. it doesn’t really work as a logical story in some parts but if you look at it like the Scrooge fairy tale more as a parable or morality play you can ignore some of the “plot holes.” always fun to watch with someone who hasn’t seen or heard of it.

watched the special just now.
Nick had a line when I saw him live in the trans bathroom bit about a trans person lifting up their dress and “making GBS threads out of their gape onto the sidewalk” which had me wheezing, was sad to see it not make it into the special. other than that every single bit was improved from when I saw him in January. gooood stuff.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

i say swears online posted:

lol at the profile pic of this channel

watch xi start a loving war

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

Tonight I am watching The Sound of Music... catching up on a backlog of musicals

I literally cannot watch musicals. There is something about someone just breaking out into song that is so gay, unnatural and funny to me. Like the Norm SNL skit

My wife was like, "You'll love The Greatest Showman" and the 2 kids are talking and then 10 seconds in he busts into song and I could not stop laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R_LUJ8LU4E

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I also laugh every time I'm on an elevator because the silence is uncomfortable

I might just be retarded

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i saw the young frankenstein musical written by mel brooks like 10 years ago in a fancy opera theatre and it owned.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Your special is Chinese

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i saw the young frankenstein musical written by mel brooks like 10 years ago in a fancy opera theatre and it owned.

I didn't even know they made a musical. that would adapt really well on stage I think

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

kolby posted:

I literally cannot watch musicals. There is something about someone just breaking out into song that is so gay, unnatural and funny to me. Like the Norm SNL skit

Cabaret was tight because the songs are part of performances occurring within the movie so it doesn't have that awkward unnaturalness

Musical episodes of TV shows are something else entirely. Cannot stand that poo poo whatsoever. Remember the That 70s Show where they were singing in their actual voices? What the gently caress was up with that?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
musicals that use the format to tell jokes you might not otherwise be able to get away with if they weren't in lyrics to a song ftw

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

kolby posted:

My wife was like, "You'll love The Greatest Showman" and the 2 kids are talking and then 10 seconds in he busts into song and I could not stop laughing.

clearly musicals are too lowbrow for you and you need to get into Opera

start with a good production of Rossini's Le comte Ory

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Special was good fun, but why has Nick intentionally grown his hair out to make himself look as ridiculous as possible.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
making himself look as ridiculous as possible is our friend nick's thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

britishbornandbread posted:

Special was good fun, but why has Nick intentionally grown his hair out to make himself look as ridiculous as possible.

i think he looks good