Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sickening posted:

:aloom: I hope Aikman forever winning loving boils your blood for all time.

I hate the Cowboys but I agree with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
drat thats a win for my side if I've ever seen one lmao

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

davecrazy posted:

That was literally Pat Summeal who was the best ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnzP1W2vSQI

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Aikman and Buck are a doubling up of nothing.

Cris Colinsworth is garbage, sober or otherwise. Al Michaels, while old as hell, is still mildly entertaining. Especially when the first decent game on Amazon in a while is a ref show and he's pissed about it.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Here

Yeah we gooo

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
God drat, I knew y'all would light it up tonight, but. You have each and every one outdone yourselves; just a masterclass of poo poo posting you should all be proud

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The niners game combined with hbomberguy's 4 hour plagiarism video targeting two youtubers I dislike immensely has made this the greatest hater evening since the super bowl

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Doltos posted:

I equate people liking Aikman announcing to stockholm syndrome or pretending to like Hereditary

Please show some mercy and help me compartmentalize my posting life by quarantining your horror movie takes to the horror movie thread. I don't think I can deal with fighting a war on two fronts in a single thread.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Maybe people should have listened to the Eagles fans here when we said our team is dogshit garbage and huge frauds

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Maybe people should have listened to the chaos fans here when we said the whole league is losers and frauds this year (it's been longer but is most evident this year)

Coincidentally also the most fun year in a while for the sport :sickos:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Crescent Wrench posted:

Please show some mercy and help me compartmentalize my posting life by quarantining your horror movie takes to the horror movie thread. I don't think I can deal with fighting a war on two fronts in a single thread.

This aint the horror thread you have no power here

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

This loving division...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bananana posted:

This loving division...

Clownball owns and I can’t wait for the upcoming Philly/Dallas Clownbowl where no matter who wins we all lose.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Has Dom been publicly executed by Roger Goodell yet?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shinjobi posted:

I've just been informed he'll be hung from the highest point on the Golden Gate Bridge on Tuesday.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Shinjobi posted:

this is one of those things that i could just, like, google and immediately know for sure, but i believe i saw a story that said he could be banned from the sidelines. well deserved, imo

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Shaq Leonard going to Philly, shocking no one.

Jerry can't even money whip right anymore.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Shaq Leonard going to Philly, shocking no one.

Jerry can't even money whip right anymore.

Didn't want him anyways!!

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Not a money issue since the Colts are on the hook for his massive salary

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Given we lost a starter for the season, I absolutely wanted him. If we lose another linebacker, oopsie woopsie better go draft another one with injury problems.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Given we lost a starter for the season, I absolutely wanted him. If we lose another linebacker, oopsie woopsie better go draft another one with injury problems.

Me too, but he can't cover anymore, so he would have been a pure pass rusher, which, frankly, we have enough of.

He doesn't replace LVE

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
One year deal, too.

Lmao

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

beep by grandpa posted:

That wasn't the point of the movie

Wow, no poo poo?

Just ironic that the Eagles had never won poo poo until 2017 is all.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Harlock posted:

Eagles were very bad today in all the ways we knew they were bad but had been getting away with/hiding.

Except, oddly enough, we didn't turn the ball over. Eagles also got gashed by the run game and that has happened much either until yesterday. I think we were mostly bad in ways we hadn't been all season.

I'm not sure what's going on downfield either but Jalen has been holding the ball way too long in a lot of games this season. Hard to believe that AJB or Smith aren't open somewhere with that much time. WE also need to do something about the TE position because we had nothing really working in the middle of the field.

And I really don't understand trotting Jalen back out there and playing him in garbage time. Jesus Christ imagine getting him injured in the 4th quarter of that poo poo show.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

BiggerBoat posted:

Except, oddly enough, we didn't turn the ball over. Eagles also got gashed by the run game and that has happened much either until yesterday. I think we were mostly bad in ways we hadn't been all season.

Not for nothing, they were getting gashed against KC and Buffalo too. I kinda think it might have something to do with the conditions in all three games being weird and rainy and that affecting the linebackers' ability to get back up to stop the runner when they're playing soft, but it might also be a flat-out scheme issue.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The point of rocky is that a dumpy idiot picked a fight that he'd get his rear end kicked in, like most philadelphians

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

My favorite Rocky series arc is how by 3 he's smart and articulate and by 5 he's dumb again

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

shyduck posted:

My favorite Rocky series arc is how by 3 he's smart and articulate and by 5 he's dumb again

go rewatch that fight he has with Adrian and then tell me how smart he is

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Hey do y'all remember how 4 years ago I told you all Dak Prescott was a top 5 quarterback and right now he's the odds on favorite to win the most valuable player in the NFL

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If he wins it and gets to the conference championship :swoon:

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

If he wins it and gets to the conference championship :swoon:

I would literally die of self-satisfaction

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm just gonna say it, I believed in and hyped up Dak more than blarzgh ever could

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Fat Mike's offense looked like poo poo at the beginning of the year, but it's gotten a lot better.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

He will falter when the games matter and the opponents are worthy

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

blarzgh posted:

Hey do y'all remember how 4 years ago I told you all Dak Prescott was a top 5 quarterback

First I've heard of this

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

blarzgh posted:

Hey do y'all remember how 4 years ago I told you all Dak Prescott was a top 5 quarterback and right now he's the odds on favorite to win the most valuable player in the NFL

as a former dak skeptic, he is looking absolutely fantastic. as a fat mike hater, he's really turned it around this season post week-5 SF rear end beating. Putting the texas coast in the trash and pivoting to feed the studs has been awesome. if dak seals up the win on sunday, i think mvp chances are really high

i think it's going to come down to dallas d. i think if the cowboys do what the 49ers did defensively by focusing the rush on closing the pocket and keeping jalen's eyes off his receivers, they should be able to win. bosa had a bit about how they played unselfishly and focused not on sacks but on containment and that just totally defused the team's offense. easier said than done, given the 49ers elite defense, but it did expose the eagles, and I don't know if they have an answer to it with the parts they have. the eagles o is all about jalen evading and going off script out of pocket and scrambling/chucking hero balls down out of pocket at aj brown and co.

biceps crimes fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Dec 5, 2023

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I think AJ Brown is going to burn Bland bad 2-3 times with at least one of those for a TD. I also think Bland is going to get an interception. Micah Parsons is going to be held a lot but no flags will be thrown for that.

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Not have Goedert is hurting the middle of the field production along with the run game. They’ve been running a 2 WR offense while occasionally remembering Swift is on the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Doltos posted:

I'm just gonna say it, I believed in and hyped up Dak more than blarzgh ever could

this is actually kind of true