Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
they should add crafting and farming and maybe a little house you can decorate :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

redshirt posted:

More respect for women who sell sex.

And human life in general

If you get caught killing someone your character can get a realtime prison sentence. Then it’s just GTA San Quentin for however number of actual years until you get out on parole or die.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Yeah I saw the [cellulite booty twerkin'] and I just had a screaming and crying [jo sesh].

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

:boom:
got one

For real though grognards out there are gonna shriek and lose their minds the main character is a woman with a child.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
crime is for the fellas

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You can no longer shoot people. Instead you fire nothing but warning shots and keep firing them to show how serious you are.

In time, bad guy characters will leave when they see you mean business.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
i hope when your car gets destroyed you have to file an insurance claim

or you gotta play with a slow rear end cell phone every 10 minutes for some bullshit

or you have to play the stock market, checking it every 3 minutes or potentially bankrupt yourself

or you have to go clothes shopping for a bunch of specific events.

These Are so much fun!!!! thank you the Rock star games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

GTA5's Fargo-esque opening flashback mission is an iconic piece of storytelling - and if having a shootout with the sheriff's deputies after the failed bank robbery that's intended to establish character backgrounds for the entire game is all that Twitter's owner remembers, then they're duller than they look.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Someone should tell him the guns fire racial slurs because the entire game is a thought experiment and world wild town hall for freedom of speech. Your just having factual conversations about FBI crime statics with those officers. That should do it for him

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Hope they give Lazlow lots of radio airtime in 6.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Nyan Bread posted:

Hope they give Lazlow lots of radio airtime in 6.

Lazlow left Rockstar in 2020 along with Dan Houser to start a new company. Unless he recorded his performance before then, this will be the first GTA game with no Lazlow since the beginning of the 3D era.

I hope we at least get Fernando and maybe a return of the chillout/ambient radio channel.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Is Pastor Richards still around? I wanna know how his Salvation Statue is coming along

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Lots of people have only played Vice City, San Andreas and like Chinatown Wars, this isn't a flex.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Did they say when it's coming out? Is it today?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Did they say when it's coming out? Is it today?

It's already out OP.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I want country roads and highways that actually go somewhere like in GTA:SA and not just one huge loop like in GTA 5

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

:boom:
got one

For real though grognards out there are gonna shriek and lose their minds the main character is a woman with a child.

What did you get? It is kinda a weird thing to project on that poster for saying it will probably suck

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Nelson Mandingo posted:

It's already out OP.

I just finished it. It was ok.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

looks boring and doesn't release for two years, who gives a poo poo

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Dokapon Findom posted:

What did you get? It is kinda a weird thing to project on that poster for saying it will probably suck

Would it help if they added /s to the post?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Bonzo posted:

Would it help if they added /s to the post?

OP's other posts so bad I cannot give the benefit of the doubt :shrug:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

My wishlist is that I want a non-3D GTA again because I am perpetually stuck in a loop.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
They money in the game gets transferred into your IRL bank account.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
The entire soundtrack is AI-generated Conway Twitty covers of contemporary bangers

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

fish and chips and dip posted:

I want country roads and highways that actually go somewhere like in GTA:SA and not just one huge loop like in GTA 5

GTA 5 map was disappointing i hate to say, "one huge loop" is a good descriptor why it was bad. felt more like a tropical island than los angeles.

also just no character whatsoever from the rural towns, including the larger one

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
A mission where you have to jump out a prop plane mid-flight to make a sick YouRube video

Another mission where a black british actor hires you to stage a hate crime against him

And they should bring back that NPC interaction system from RDR2, where you push X to compliment like and O to insult. But instead of old-timey dialogue it'd be realistic and modern

So it'd be like:

X- "Hey I like your haircut...."

O- "....NOT!!"

X- "I'm sorry, that was wrong of me. I'm going through a rough patch right now and I promise to do better"

je1 healthcare fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Dec 5, 2023

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Disco Pope posted:

Lots of people have only played Vice City, San Andreas and like Chinatown Wars, this isn't a flex.

"i haven't seen/played/read/heard of the popular thing currently under discussion" is never ever a flex, but people who say that poo poo always think it's super important to announce anyway

like make a post about any celebrity or popular musician or tv show or whatever in gbs and you'll get at least one or two people who feel the need to announce that they don't even know who that is

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Earwicker posted:

"i haven't seen/played/read/heard of the popular thing currently under discussion" is never ever a flex, but people who say that poo poo always think it's super important to announce anyway

like make a post about any celebrity or popular musician or tv show or whatever in gbs and you'll get at least one or two people who feel the need to announce that they don't even know who that is

Let people JOMO if they feel like it

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Fully destructible NPC personalities.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

seriously though Soulwax FM 2

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
photo realistic rear end cheek physics, we're living in the future now

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
You have not experienced the immense satisfaction of being missed by a multimillion dollar campaign to make a thing into a household meme. When a decades old celebrity gets cancelled and it’s the first you’ve heard of them it’s like touching god.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Disco Pope posted:

chinatown wars is actually p good I liked it a lot. a couple of dumb gimmicks with the stylus though

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

The Alchemist posted:

Let people JOMO if they feel like it

i thought JOMO was just quietly liking the stuff you like and not worrying about whats popular, which isnt quite the same thing as inserting yourself into discussions of popular topics to announce that you arent interested in them

like in the example, who cares that some rando on twitter hasnt played any gta games? i havent played any doom games since the original but i dont feel the urge to go around announcing that whenever a new one comes out

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Dec 5, 2023

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I don't even know what JOMO means!

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Busters posted:

Someone should tell him the guns fire racial slurs because the entire game is a thought experiment and world wild town hall for freedom of speech. Your just having factual conversations about FBI crime statics with those officers. That should do it for him

The entire game is a computer simulation and it looks like you’re a bad guy shooting cops but you’re actually a cop shooting unruly minorities. This will all be revealed in GTAX.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

je1 healthcare posted:

I don't even know what JOMO means!

Jack Off Mineral Obelisk. It’s the scientific term for JO Crystals.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i hope they are not done making "period" gta games

the trailer looks ok but i was hoping it would be set in the 80's if they were doing vice city again. and would love a reboot of the 60's london game with modern tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Everyone is gonna say “woke” like they said “hipster” in gtav.
I hope they actually predict a new word, one we can’t even imagine yet.