Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
C

naem
May 29, 2011

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
where are the ufos?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Have you checked your butt?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just found Tom Cardy's username

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
132 days since Grusch blew the whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJtzEKetBM

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

Our future overlord Jolee Dunn thoroughly investigated this possibility several years ago. (Her findings, unfortunately, have not been made public.)

https://youtu.be/4cQP7f0XIxE?si=Bz5eQWvip2tjVGwz

Nov 6, 2002

temple posted:

132 days since Grusch blew the whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJtzEKetBM

quote:

But the recent UFO whistleblower David Grusch just appeared on 'The Joe Rogan Experience', which is the biggest podcast in the world to talk about disclosure. He pulled no punches with everything he said, he spoke very matter of fact about this alleged new reality. There is no doubt that Grusch truly believes aliens are real and he even revealed there are multiple types of non-human intelligence that has been interacting with humanity for millennia.

There were many explosive statements from David Grusch during this interview but the most important one has to be a hint that he spoke to President Barack Obama about this topic. He mentioned that the Government's refusal to accept some parts of its apparatus had been deceiving the population for decades. When he spoke to a former president who very recently was in office, they told Grusch avoiding any legal ramifications from this revelation was completely out of the table. When asked point blank why he thinks aliens exist, Grusch basically said he has spoken to one of the most recent United States presidents about this and he confirmed this to be the truth. The only recent former president in office who has addressed this topic is Obama, you do the math.

Here's what Grusch said but please, listen to the whole podcast episode when you have the chance. Here's what he said: "The answer is we are not alone. And I know that with 100% certainty. Which as an intel officer you must never say 100%. But all things pointed towards that. Based on the people I talked to like Harry Reid and I use him as an example. But I talked to the highest of the high people you can possibly talk to. If you catch my drift. Unless all of them are lying and covering up something else. Which I don't even know what it would be at this point. Because the phenomenon is real. It's been going on for thousands of years. People have been seeing strange things and not everybody is mass hallucinating."

lol this guy

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So full of poo poo

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
But so many other people believe in Xenu, why would they make it up??

Nov 6, 2002

UFOs are real: I talked to the highest of the high people you can possibly talk to. If you catch my drift.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I think he was saying he was really high when he talked to people

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

I wish I was the highest of the high on weed

E: a legendary high, a high that would be spoken of in hushed tones by stones for generations to come

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Listen son, we Presidents have kept this secret for nearly a hundred years but you seem like you realy really want to know so hear you go...

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
If UFOs are not real who probed my rear end in a top hat

naem
May 29, 2011

GRUNTCH

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I think he talked to someone really tall. The tallest people are closer to the sky and can see the UFOs better

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Hollismason posted:

If UFOs are not real who probed my rear end in a top hat
Don't look a gift probe in the mouth

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I used to think "thank goodness the aliens only mutilate and kill cows and not people" but then I recently learned that it happened to somebody in Brazil :(

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I've got a buddy who has been SUPER into the whole UFO conspiracy thing for years and he was PUMPED about the whole Grusch exposé and was posting countdowns to the hearing on his social media and warning all his friends that our entire world view was about to get shattered but he hasn't said anything about it at all for nearly two months now. I think Grusch broke his heart. :(

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've got a buddy who has been SUPER into the whole UFO conspiracy thing for years and he was PUMPED about the whole Grusch exposé and was posting countdowns to the hearing on his social media and warning all his friends that our entire world view was about to get shattered but he hasn't said anything about it at all for nearly two months now. I think Grusch broke his heart. :(

Trust the plan. With Steiner's hearing next year full disclosure will be on track again.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

UFOs are real: I talked to the highest of the high people you can possibly talk to. If you catch my drift.

Snoop Dogg?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Snoop gave up ganja

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dick Bastardly posted:

I used to think "thank goodness the aliens only mutilate and kill cows and not people" but then I recently learned that it happened to somebody in Brazil :(

lets be real here. the human mutilations in brazil were most certainly performed by cia reverse engineered craft.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

flubber nuts posted:

lets be real here. the human mutilations in brazil were most certainly performed by cia reverse engineered craft.

yeah..... operated by ALIENS

120423_2
Dec 5, 2023

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
For thousands of years the village witch gave the evil eye and made crops fail. Everybody believed this, so it must be true!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

(Robert DeNiro voice) I know people and I've heard things!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

What if all the people who told Grusch about aliens were just sick of his bullshit, and trolling him?

"Yeah Grusch, sure. The aliens are real. Y'know, we autopsied one just last week. {snigger}"

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

No. 6 posted:

Snoop gave up ganja

I want to believe

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

maybeadracula posted:

For thousands of years the village witch gave the evil eye and made crops fail. Everybody believed this, so it must be true!

lmao if your village doesn’t have a witch

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

What if all the people who told Grusch about aliens were just sick of his bullshit, and trolling him?

"Yeah Grusch, sure. The aliens are real. Y'know, we autopsied one just last week. {snigger}"

or maybe they all just really like him and dont want to break his heart.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Les Os posted:

lmao if your village doesn’t have a witch

Mine does but shes fucken French.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

No. 6 posted:

Snoop gave up ganja

It was an ad.

He said he was giving up "smoke". A couple days later he starts promoting some smokeless fire pit.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Pretty sure it's all just projection and Grusch is to embarrassed to admit he actually is an Alien.

Hey Grusch you can tell us, were all friends here. We'll only make fun of you till it stops being funny. So like one week, two weeks tops.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It was an ad.

He said he was giving up "smoke". A couple days later he starts promoting some smokeless fire pit.

This is even worse

naem
May 29, 2011

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

But.. they had swords already as the leg of their ship? This comic raises more questions than it answers!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Zefiel posted:

But.. they had swords already as the leg of their ship? This comic raises more questions than it answers!!

The ramp on their ship is made up of even bigger sword blades