Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Al-Saqr posted:

this already happened a month ago why do you think two fleet carriers an army of american advisers and now british planes are there for

yeah, the no-joke answer is they have already called in the insurance policy to make sure this can only go so wrong for them. As we have discussed at length abject failure in Gaza will have huge consequences, but as for now unless Israel actually invades Lebanon retreat from Gaza is the fail-state. Hezbollah won't invade Israel with the amount of US/UK planes and bombs in the area.

Netanyahu might think he can salvage things even if he fails somehow, but what the US presence might actually do is give him enough rope to hang himself with, even if Israel the colonial state survives this specific failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
that footage is 100% proof that the mega ambush from yesterday that killed 60 IDF was real

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

I said come in! posted:

How do you setup tents next to a loving tunnel and not see it??????

They can't hit every square inch of Gaza with ground penetrating radar, Hamas must have had something beneath it already and tunneled up after the camp was made

From the way the camera is moving in the video it appears to be on a periscope, the tunnel is probably smaller and more unobtrusive than it looks.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

lol Hamas had Spies in the IDF who gave them detailed layouts of IDF Bases and Positions

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1731958651085037947?s=20

gonna lmao when it turns out they just got it off the war thunder forums

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

kecske posted:

i think the boat is just a publicity stunt, there's already RAF bases at Akrotiri and Dhekelia in Cyprus which are <300 miles from covering most of the involved area - easily in range of whatever planes are there

houthis have also shown they like to do publicity stunts and i reckon sinking a british destroyer would be a good one

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

really the only thing that video is missing is "I'm alright" by Kenny Loggins

needs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MD61S5pzjM at the end

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
The ghost of Gaza is real and he's taking pot shots at IOF turds as we speak

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

500excf type r posted:

supposedly they went on to place 3 claymores around the camp and detonate them and then sent in 1 fighter to clean up the wounded, totaling 60 dead IDF

owned.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Honky Mao posted:

Lmao at the periscope poking out of a hole in the middle of an idf camp

In broad daylight surrounded by dozens of soldiers with direct line of sight lmfao DTI

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

that footage is 100% proof that the mega ambush from yesterday that killed 60 IDF was real

Absolutely incredible stuff.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

as expected the footage is going mega viral on social media, hamas has won a giant propaganda victory, a few days ago with the power of love, and now with the power of solid snake.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Al-Saqr posted:

Yeah, I was sceptical earlier but I'm starting to believe it now after seeing that lol.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Disguise yourself as a big box of IDF rations and when they see the box moving around the base they'll just ignore it in disgust

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Al-Saqr posted:

LOOK AT HOW CLOSE HAMAS CAN GET TO THE IDF

There isn't enough pizza in Israel to patch the hole this video will tear in IDF morale.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

today has been a disasterous day for the IDF, just incredible work by the resistance

=====

A black day for the Israeli occupation army, heavy losses among the Israelis and extraordinary heroism by the Al-Qassam and Resistance Brigades.

These operations were carried out by the Al-Qassam Brigades within 12 hours, from dawn today until six in the evening

* Bombing occupied Beersheba with a missile barrage in response to the massacres against civilians

🔴 3 Zionist vehicles were targeted with “Al-Yassin 105” shells east of the city of Khan Yunis

🔴 Targeting a Zionist tank penetrating east of Khan Yunis with an “Al-Yassin 105” shell.

🔴 5 Zionist vehicles were targeted with “Al-Yassin 105” shells east of the city of Khan Yunis

🔴 Bombing occupied Beersheba with a missile salvo in response to the massacres against civilians

🔴 Targeting enemy concentrations east of the occupied "Majin" with a missile barrage

🔴 Two Zionist soldiers were sniped with a Ghoul Qassam rifle east of Khan Yunis, injuring them directly.

🔴 Two Zionist vehicles were targeted with “Al-Yassin 105” shells east of the city of Khan Yunis

🔴 4 Zionist vehicles were targeted with “Al-Yassin 105” shells east of the city of Khan Yunis

🔴 A military bulldozer was targeted east of the city of Khan Yunis with an “Al-Yassin 105” shell.

🔴 Bombing the “Kissufim” site with a 114 mm short-range “Rajoum” missile system.

🔴 Targeting the enemy’s command rooms in the southern axis of Gaza City with the 114 mm short-range “Rajum” missile system.

🔴 Finishing off 10 soldiers from a zero distance east of Khan Yunis.

🔴 A special Zionist force of 8 soldiers was targeted with an anti-personnel shell, causing a direct hit in the axis east of the city of Khan Yunis.

🔴 3 military bulldozers, a tank, and two Zionist troop carriers were targeted in the axis north of the city of Khan Yunis with “Al-Yassin 105” missiles.

🔴 Two Zionist tanks and a troop carrier were targeted with “Al-Yassin 105” shells in the axis east of the city of Khan Yunis.

🔴 Bombing “Tel Aviv” with a missile barrage in response to the Zionist massacres against civilians

🔴 6 Zionist soldiers were sniped with “Ghoul” Qassam rifles in the Al-Zana area in the eastern axis of the city of Khan Yunis, injuring them with certain injuries.

https://x.com/amansouraja/status/1732051227142177153?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
In case you were wondering, this is a homemade hamas "ghoul" rifle

Certain injuries indeed

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
https://twitter.com/MSF/status/1731971988405522451?t=cbIdbSZClO1_wC-URWEdzg&s=19

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sorry Al-Saqr, but the tunnel video you posted is the most devastating loss of Moral that Hamas has done to the IDF to date.

FlapYoJacks has issued a correction as of 16:22 on Dec 5, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

Sorry Al-Saqr, but the tunnel video you posted is the most devastating loss of Moral that Hamas has done to the IDF date.

why should you apologize? this is a great occasion!

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

In case you were wondering, this is a homemade hamas "ghoul" rifle

Certain injuries indeed

Is that a muzzle brake?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

crepeface posted:

everything I've known about tunnel warfare tells me this won't work.

cool, just gonna gently caress up the water table.

Oh thats the point

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

why should you apologize? This is a great occasion!

I'll put it like this: My brother argued for the last month that while Hamas' cause is righteous, and he whole-heartedly supports Palestine, he was convinced the IDF would win because he believed the Western propaganda that the IDF is technologically superior and has the capabilities/training to wipe out Hamas.

After I showed him this video, he crack-pinged, called them incompetent idiots, and is now convinced there is no way the IDF can win. That one video is devastating to IDF propaganda that the IDF is a superior, well-trained military.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Al-Saqr posted:

HAMAS IS A loving ARMY OF SOLID SNAKES

Needs a david attenborough voiceover about trapdoor spiders

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hamas ftw
hezbollah ftw
houthis(ansarallah) ftw

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Considering all the stupid loving tiktoks the IOF troopers keep making we know for a fact that they're using their phones in there. They're gonna see this poo poo, that must be terrifying. Hamas is absolutely running circles around these people.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FlapYoJacks posted:

I'll put it like this: My brother argued for the last month that while Hamas' cause is righteous, and he whole-heartedly supports Palestine, he was convinced the IDF would win because he believed the Western propaganda that the IDF is technologically superior and has the capabilities/training to wipe out Hamas.

After I showed him this video, he crack-pinged, called them incompetent idiots, and is now convinced there is no way the IDF can win. That one video is devastating to IDF propaganda that the IDF is a superior, well-trained military.

I just remind myself of the wars in Afghanistan, and Iraq. All of the advance weapons and training didnt stop America from losing those wars. Over confidence, and racism that leads to underestimating the resistance. Israel is making the same mistakes 10 fold.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Is that a muzzle brake?

yes

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Sancho Banana posted:

Considering all the stupid loving tiktoks the IOF troopers keep making we know for a fact that they're using their phones in there. They're gonna see this poo poo, that must be terrifying. Hamas is absolutely running circles around these people.

an already undisciplined force being fed, live, content of their impending demise must do wonders for morale and keeping things orderly

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Al-Saqr posted:

HAMAS IS A loving ARMY OF SOLID SNAKES

loving awesome Hamas found out how to use stealth cheats.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Honky Mao posted:

Lmao at the periscope poking out of a hole in the middle of an idf camp

Them not spotting it is entirely understandable. Good cameras get tiny these days, Amazon is literally being sued right now over selling off the shelf cameras in shower fixture type things. That periscope was probably loving tiny, colored well, and almost didn't move. It's just another example of a capability that used to be premier special forces only that now Hamas probably just bought off the internet and assembled on site. Insurgencies are in a better place than ever these days and the west is not adapting to losing some of the tech advantage it has taken for granted.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Red Baron posted:

an already undisciplined force being fed, live, content of their impending demise must do wonders for morale and keeping things orderly

I think IDF troops might not be making GBS threads themselves because of bad food. Probably some other cause like abject terror.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Lmao the Israelis built their camp on top of a tunnel.

Reminds of how in Vietnam, one of the biggest US bases was right ontop of a Vietcong tunnel network

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i cant get over the Bugs Bunny rear end periscope camera. IDF in tatters knowing that nowhere in Gaza is safe from the underground heroes

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
That video is insane. Posts like that are so good and needed for morale after all the beyond inhumane evil poo poo the idf are doing. I hope they are terrified.

Confusedslight has issued a correction as of 17:08 on Dec 5, 2023

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The other thing about that video is that it's impossible to fake.

You've got close up footage of oblivious IDF in Hamas' hands.

The only alternative is that Hamas has full IDF uniforms and equipment to stage it, which is arguably scarier.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

moths posted:

The other thing about that video is that it's impossible to fake.

You've got close up footage of oblivious IDF in Hamas' hands.

The only alternative is that Hamas has full IDF uniforms and equipment to stage it, which is arguably scarier.

a US base in Iraq was overrun by dudes wearing US army uniforms once lol

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Has Israel even publicly admitted to the mega ambush yet?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Israel is so not mad that people are upset they are murdering unarmed civilians.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1732016935011828219

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Oh no....not all that innocent property destroyed!

Now to take a long drink of water and check in on the IDF's actions since October 7th.....