Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

FlapYoJacks posted:

Israel is so not mad that people are upset they are murdering unarmed civilians.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1732016935011828219

incandescent at both the message and the lovely music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/AsaWinstanley/status/1732063511117762752

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Welcome to the last several pages.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Hell yeah, I love when propaganda shows me a bunch of relatable people.

This is the product of being raised from birth with the idea that certain folks walking around unrestricted is, in itself, terrifying. For some reason.

That's what this video is leveraging: the wrong assumption that everybody else feels similarly.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Not a bad thing to keep posting to be fair.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Confusedslight posted:

Not a bad thing to keep posting to be fair.

Quoting is better because it gives the OP a boost of dopamine when they see the purple post.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

FlapYoJacks posted:

Quoting is better because it gives the OP a boost of dopamine when they see the purple post.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

500excf type r posted:

supposedly they went on to place 3 claymores around the camp and detonate them and then sent in 1 fighter to clean up the wounded, totaling 60 dead IDF

https://youtu.be/xrg-RgF5F8o

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Frosted Flake posted:

I'll put this to the thread before I start posting: how much would you like to know about the rations, sanitation and related logistics of the late Roman army?

I wish to know all the things.

All. The things.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

BrotherJayne posted:

I wish to know all the things.

All. The things.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel reaching gaddafi level 'cocaine in the coffee' levels of derangement

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1732011889419334090?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

The jpost story on this is wild; absolutely nothing about drug-test results nor any direct confirmation from the former hostages nor any other proof of the contention (not that I'd believe anything they come up with to "prove" it).

quote:

Before the release of Israeli captives by Hamas, terrorists forced them to swallow tranquilizers like Clonex (Clonazepam) and vitamins “so they would look happy,” said Prof. Ronit Endevelt, head of the Health Ministry’s nutrition department, at a session of the Knesset Health Committee on Tuesday.

Sold under the brand names Rivotril and Klonopin, the tranquilizer is given to treat bipolar mania, agitation, anxiety, seizures and other conditions. It relaxes skeletal muscles and works as an anticonvulsant, and sedative. Effects begin within 60 minutes and last between six and 12 hours.

Committee chairman MK Yoni Mashriki said that the ministry must publish data and a detailed report to health organizations around the world describing the medical findings discovered about the hostages after their return – taking into account the limitations arising from the needs of the investigation and privacy.

Dr. Hagar Mizrahi, head of the ministry’s medical division, told the committee that preliminary medical information was collected before the return of the abductees, and conversations were also held with the returnees after they came back to Israel that could be of use in helping those who return in the future.

Rest of the article is about the support systems in place for them.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Awww yeah. That’s the good stuff.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
there is something deeply and darkly funny about the fighters snoozing through the bombing like a thunderstorm while the Israelis are terrified of the death their government is raining on them and shockwave rumblings and knocking poo poo off walls

I wonder if a single one of them has done any self reflection on this

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Frosted Flake posted:

From Roth, The Logistics of the Roman Army at War,

:siren:TL;DR:siren:

Bless

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

text editor posted:

there is something deeply and darkly funny about the fighters snoozing through the bombing like a thunderstorm while the Israelis are terrified of the death their government is raining on them and shockwave rumblings and knocking poo poo off walls

Yes. Several hostages have come out against the Israel for indiscriminate bombing and one of them directly told Hitler 2 the blood of Palestinian children is on his hands. Those videos of them shaking Hamas soldier hands and waving goodbye and thanking them are authentic because they learned what a monster Israel really is and peeled back the curtain of Zionist propaganda.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

text editor posted:

It may sound pessimistic, but I doubt it. My guess is that most of the families and the hostages are still overall supportive of Israel in this conflict and believe Israeli media to an extent, even if they think the government's handling of the war is asinine and that Hamas isn't as inhumane as they were taught.

Like, seeing that Hamas aren't total monsters and that the very controversial government does indeed suck as some of them have most likely already believed probably doesn't completely undo their belief in zionism or whatnot. But I'm just going off of a gut feeling here.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 18:45 on Dec 5, 2023

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The policy of targeting hostages becomes awkward when you can't actually kill them and they start coming home

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

good lord the images coming out of deir al-balah by that semi-famous motaz photog are horrific. unclear how he's still functioning.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

FlapYoJacks posted:

Israel is so not mad that people are upset they are murdering unarmed civilians.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1732016935011828219

this music is trying to sell me a propane grill

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

They'll 100% welcome this genocidal freak on air again despite not giving a poo poo about their producer or his family.

otoh jake tapper has been one of the most pro-zionist anchors on cable news in the u.s. so to see him challenge this turd is at least a tad encouraging.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

israeli official flat out tells CNN that one of their producers families deserved to die

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1731974242890047995?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

I am curious to see what the guy says on the last question. where are they supposed to go?

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

RoboBoogie posted:

I am curious to see what the guy says on the last question. where are they supposed to go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwU9zZEfOBc

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
houthis putting in good work

====

https://twitter.com/s_m_marandi/status/1732072911681560658?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

lol god drat Houthis is so cool. :allears:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Look at my western Civilization defender dawg, I'm gonna fall for sure.

================================

he Israeli president told MSNBC: The war in Gaza is not only between Israel and Hamas, but rather a war to save Western civilization

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1732094087975637263?s=20

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al-Saqr posted:

he Israeli president told MSNBC: The war in Gaza is not only between Israel and Hamas, but rather a war to save Western civilization

I thought Ukraine already called dibs on that.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

I see Israel and Ukraine are bouncing off propaganda with each other

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i believe them both and i think it should not be saved

"you say you want to save the world, but you dont want it to change" - a bad guy from marvel

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 has issued a correction as of 19:09 on Dec 5, 2023

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

comments are saying this is unrelated footage from 2021

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Willa Rogers posted:

otoh jake tapper has been one of the most pro-zionist anchors on cable news in the u.s. so to see him challenge this turd is at least a tad encouraging.

It is interesting to see cracks form in Eben solidly pro- Israel media like CNN/Tapper.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Thoguh posted:

I thought Ukraine already called dibs on that.

it's the most important war of our lifetimes

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Fight.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Washington Post comes to the same conclusion we came to on october 7th, israel is losing, has lost the war and will lose even harder
============

Washington Post: Military operations in northern Gaza are far from complete

The American newspaper The Washington Post said that the military operations of the occupation in the northern Gaza Strip are far from complete, and that the ground forces of the occupation have not entered the strongholds of the Hamas movement.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%AD%D8%A7%D8%A1

Osama Hamdan political speaker of Hamas

Osama Hamdan: We will not negotiate with the occupation until after the ceasefire
Leader of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), Osama Hamdan:

There will be no negotiations unless the aggression against Gaza stops and we hold Netanyahu responsible for the lives of the detainees.
We warn against all plans to displace our people in the Gaza Strip.
The occupation will not succeed in uprooting us from our land and displacing us, despite all the massacres.
The enemy continues its bombing, with shameless American support and international failure, for the 60th day in a row.
There are no safe areas in all of the Gaza Strip, despite American claims and promotion of the occupation.
The Israeli massacres are not limited to the Gaza Strip, but include the West Bank and Jerusalem.
Netanyahu has not been able to extract an image of a political or military victory for 60 days.
We call on UNRWA and the World Health Organization to shoulder their responsibilities to continue providing assistance.
Anyone who obstructs the arrival of aid to Gaza is an accomplice in the crime.
Al-Aqsa Mosque is a purely Islamic site to which extremist Israeli groups will have no right.
The American administration bears responsibility for the massacres due to its supply of weapons to the occupation.
American allegations of violations against detainees aim to distort the image of the good treatment of those released from the resistance.

==========

Hard as nails GIF from war monitor:-

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1732078634901344393?s=20

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gotta be a really bad time for those tank units knowing that someone can and will run up on them any time and blow them up because there are no troops screening you

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

analysis i agree with

==========

🔻 The enemy’s strategy is based on achieving multiple “tactical achievements” to achieve the image of victory in the military war; This is after losing the ability to strategically surprise.

🔻 Starting today; The chances of the enemy falling into multiple and successive “tactical setbacks” that will lead him to a stage of field attrition will increase. Especially since the enemy’s entry deep into the cities is consistent with the nature of arming and maneuvering that the Palestinian resistance is capable of; Which improves urban warfare and deals with the enemy army as an occupying force that does not improve its positioning and is unable to understand the geography of the place.

🔻 The Israeli rush to expand and deepen the pace of military operations does not belong to the trend that was adopted at the beginning of the war of slow progress and heavy fire cover. This is driven by external pressures and the fragility of the enemy’s political environment.

🔻 This will improve the resistance’s ability to exact the price from the invading occupation forces. This environment, in which the elite military forces in the Gaza Strip are exhausted, allows other fronts to move if they make good use of the historical moment.

https://twitter.com/mohaemmd93/status/1732079006374117444?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

gotta be a really bad time for those tank units knowing that someone can and will run up on them any time and blow them up because there are no troops screening you

Don't worry. I'm sure the Israelis will eventually settle on British style class based ranks and put the poorest recruits outside. Someday

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Al-Saqr posted:

🔻🔻tone neutral announcement 🔻🔻🔻🔻

HOLY loving poo poo LOOK AT THIS

=========

now

‎The Al-Qassam Brigades broadcast scenes of a monitoring and reconnaissance operation of the Zionist enemy’s tents carried out by its mujahideen before carrying out the process of planting explosive devices and detonating them among the Zionist forces present in the place.

https://x.com/rdooan/status/1732035518857093581?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

=======

LOOK AT HOW CLOSE HAMAS CAN GET TO THE IDF

HAMAS IS A loving ARMY OF SOLID SNAKES

🔻🔻this has been a tone neutral announcement 🔻🔻

:psyduck:

Comrade Koba posted:

gonna need ff to weigh in on the appearance of the idf campsite

I don't even know where to start. Seriously.

It's not just the lack of security, the layout is incomprehensible, there's no apparent organization, and the loving lawn chairs.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

FlapYoJacks posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Frosted Flake posted:

:psyduck:

I don't even know where to start. Seriously.

It's not just the lack of security, the layout is incomprehensible, there's no apparent organization, and the loving lawn chairs.

some bugs bunny poo poo. the guys facing the camera who arent even paying attention is incredible. totally safe in their little base huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

I dont want to save western civilization.