Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

God in heaven I am going to loving strangle the restaurant manager. He asked me about what beers were getting kegged next when I asked a question about the number of smaller kegs they wanted. I re-sent the schedule he rode my rear end about making and told him to refer to it. He asked that I inform him when the schedule ISN'T changed... that...that defeats the entire purpose of working out a schedule! HE'S NOT EVEN MY BOSS!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
I’m meeting a hospital doctor for a drink 2moro. Nbd. Just doin adult things. I date doctors all the time. Shes going to Washington later this week and then San Diego and then Hawaii for Xmas. Nbd. Adults travel. I’m not intimidated by this date at all. I’m a grown up. Nbd

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

I’m meeting a hospital doctor for a drink 2moro. Nbd. Just doin adult things. I date doctors all the time. Shes going to Washington later this week and then San Diego and then Hawaii for Xmas. Nbd. Adults travel. I’m not intimidated by this date at all. I’m a grown up. Nbd

this reminds me that I once hosed the principal of a high school

couldn't get her job out of my head lol

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

God in heaven I am going to loving strangle the restaurant manager. He asked me about what beers were getting kegged next when I asked a question about the number of smaller kegs they wanted. I re-sent the schedule he rode my rear end about making and told him to refer to it. He asked that I inform him when the schedule ISN'T changed... that...that defeats the entire purpose of working out a schedule! HE'S NOT EVEN MY BOSS!

Does he think hes your boss or at least your superior? I think its about time for some good old ignoring

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

its_my_birthday posted:

Don't be nervous, she'll definitely be nice to you once she finds out it's your birthday

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Does he think hes your boss or at least your superior? I think its about time for some good old ignoring

I've been ignoring him more. I can't deal with him. There's a reason I have him silenced on Line (Japanese/Korean Whatsapp)

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TIP posted:

this reminds me that I once hosed the principal of a high school

couldn't get her job out of my head lol

It's such a weird thing to think about because we've all had principals and thinking of those people as sexually active and drinking is weird.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it's finally that time

turkey pot pie time

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've tried to block ash from the kitchen and he's NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

FREE THE LIL BABYMAN AND GIVE HIM THE drat TURKEY :mad:

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Has anyone else in the 5,000 page thread seen Godzilla -1 yet cuz it owns

i'm for real psyched about this and hoping my local cinema is showing it :pray:

e. ok it's showing there on the 15th of december at 8.30 SOMEBODY REMIND ME YO

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

here is something to ease you all into tuesday morning :glomp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPgf_btTFlc

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPgf_btTFlc

here's one for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADtnUC_ctNk

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jimmyjams sighting in the last word thread. Perhaps he will fart his way over here.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

It's such a weird thing to think about because we've all had principals and thinking of those people as sexually active and drinking is weird.

For some people this is thier fetish. Which is cool i certainly dont judge and principals' need love and social interaction like evryone else

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

Lol
Aaaaaaw he looks so upset about the barricade

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

For some people this is thier fetish. Which is cool i certainly dont judge and principals' need love and social interaction like evryone else

this is a tough fetish, so few high schools in a city

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

Thanks i needed that

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

this is a tough fetish, so few high schools in a city

Tell me about it :(

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

So now im thinking back to my experience with principals at my various schools and they were all super old. It was not until i was well out of high school that a younger, fresher principal was hired.

All grades prior to that tho were def oooold folks. One of my middle school principals would often have a pink robe worn over her attire and pink slippers - you know the kind - no heel, just toes

Come to think of it thats a little similar to how i dress now.

Wait

gently caress

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Kidding aside, i do hope its_my_birthday has a good time in thier date and it isnt some guerrilla education campaign they've stumbled into.

They're having dinner and she pulls a piece of chalk from her pocket and starts doing algebra lessons

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Shits getting real on this road trip

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

No big deal, just a baby chillin out, you can hang with them too thats what the sign means. Or it might mean there's free babies around

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

because the baby's body looks like a pill 💊

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Escape From Noise posted:

you should set up an automated text message to him every hour stating "schedule hasn't changed" :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
GM it's Tuesday

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

TIP posted:

because the baby's body looks like a pill 💊

CV2 walked past and said something like "what the hell, is that a pill baby?"

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Also, it's almost 16 here and I just had breakfast; I keep overreacting to covid vaccines. At least nobody from work has complained.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i'm just glad that pillboi is getting the recognition he deserves

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

you should set up an automated text message to him every hour stating "schedule hasn't changed" :)

I like this idea

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

Good luck! Pretend you're confident!

I went on a similar date this Summer. This lady was so amazing, so accomplished, so driven, and I'm sitting there thinking "I like to shitpost on the internet".

We're still in touch but she travels around the world all the time, so I've only seen her once since. Even texting her is intimidating. She sends these professional looking texts seemingly instantaneously, and I'm like "drat, I don't look at my phone for hours".

Not sure how this will all play out.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

if you want to feel better about your online dating style, a dude matched with me yesterday and sent me a message saying "GREETINGS PROGRAM" so... yeah. Don’t be that dude and you're golden.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Glad I'm not dating anymore. Getting strange isn't worth the effort 9/10 times.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

if you want to feel better about your online dating style, a dude matched with me yesterday and sent me a message saying "GREETINGS PROGRAM" so... yeah. Don’t be that dude and you're golden.

This guy 100% tried to hook up with you

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

This guy 100% tried to hook up with you

i could never get a man with that much rizzzz

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

but fr when i read that message i think my vagina died

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

a dude matched with me yesterday and sent me a message saying "GREETINGS PROGRAM"

What did this even mean? Is it a meme or something? What was he going for?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

yeah i had to google it but it's from tron apparently :shrug:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It's a Tron quote.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ladies love TRON quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ladies also love spending 2hrs crying at the emergency vet because they think their cat broke a tooth and in the end it was a piece of trashbag stuck between her teeth

AND IT WAS GONE BY THE TIME THE VET LOOKED AT HER

AND IT STILL COST £55

:powercatte: