Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

but seriously, gently caress this settings window change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

another large william post

Greg Haza
Sep 15, 2020

twigplant posted:

Lol come on. While Theta's better than it was even just two years ago and certainly light years better than ~the old days~, tolerating people like Whale Sex and Bratac and anyone else who used to chime in on the "drag queens are pedophiles, transgender is a mental illness" discussions in the politics/news channel in Theta Discord - probably Not An Arsonist and Juan Zezole and some others - isn't really indicative of the behavior not being there. It's there. You, Ragnar, and Dawn (and Magnuum? there's someone else) actively choose to not do anything about it. You guys didn't even ban Bratac after he made that pants-on-head threat against me and my kid iirc - Dawn just shuttered the politics channel and dusted her hands of it. Allowing Onebeloo back around is also actively choosing to look the other way.

We're allowing you there with some unpopular/bad-take opinions on things too, actively looking the other way.
Culture and societies evolve with the culture and the society as a whole. Please don't pretend to be the singular moral compass of a community when you have probably said/done much worse than a good portion of that community.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Greg Haza posted:

We're allowing you there with some unpopular/bad-take opinions on things too, actively looking the other way.
Culture and societies evolve with the culture and the society as a whole. Please don't pretend to be the singular moral compass of a community when you have probably said/done much worse than a good portion of that community.

gently caress off pubbie

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Greg Haza posted:

oh word like what

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Greg Haza posted:

A $10 well spent imo

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Greg Haza posted:

Ah the middle ground between gas chamber and trans rights.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Greg Haza posted:

lol, lmao

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Greg Haza posted:

:allears:

Balthusdire
Jul 12, 2022

Greg Haza posted:

gently caress, and I can't stress this enough, all the way off.

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Greg Haza posted:

Lol. "Well you probably do it too!" No, dude, I don't. If you can point to any instances where I've said anything that's anywhere approaching the poo poo I complain about wrt Theta, I'm eager to hear it.

But you're right - I am not the arbiter of manners, good taste, nor morality. I just happen to be on the side that's not interested in kicking people when they're already down and not being a fuckin giant dick for no reason. You usually are too - very confused by this discussion!

Saithir
Jul 10, 2022
It has been 0 weeks since the last implosion

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
we could have just talked about space i beams, but noooooooooooo

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

Greg Haza posted:

Please post the evidence. To be quite honest, the fact that y'all still have whalesex in your lil group is a good indicator of the leaderships overall thought process regarding this.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
nice meltdown

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
What's up with the new event? Do I need 10000m SP to run the sites?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Greg Haza posted:

This is an ultra disgusting take, you are a horrible person.

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

If you wanna make a few billion isk per week, seed yourself a C5 and cultivate those sleeper sites. Could I be making more if I also huffed all the wormhole fartgas and data/relic sites? Absolutely. But I'm already compromising by doing any PVE grinding at all, so. You do you.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.
Everything is fine as long as we pretend we hear nothing, equally

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

We need more GSF J4Gs to Kramer into this thread to tell us that we're the real extremists.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Greg Haza posted:

post receipts or gently caress off, thanks

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

twigplant posted:

Lol come on. While Theta's better than it was even just two years ago and certainly light years better than ~the old days~, tolerating people like Whale Sex and Bratac and anyone else who used to chime in on the "drag queens are pedophiles, transgender is a mental illness" discussions in the politics/news channel in Theta Discord - probably Not An Arsonist and Juan Zezole and some others - isn't really indicative of the behavior not being there. It's there. You, Ragnar, and Dawn (and Magnuum? there's someone else) actively choose to not do anything about it. You guys didn't even ban Bratac after he made that pants-on-head threat against me and my kid iirc - Dawn just shuttered the politics channel and dusted her hands of it. Allowing Onebeloo back around is also actively choosing to look the other way.

You see here is the problem that "goon" leadership and people like greg have, you are airing this in the open so everyone can see there is a problem. they want it done behind closed doors through "the proper channels" that you may or may not have been banned from for being a SCHISMATIC so they can pretend that everything is fine and good. this is absolutely no different from when the banned vampire larp groper was in charge.

anything that shows they might be loving up is a threat that they will do everything to smash.

Greg Haza posted:

ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME :psypop:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
GSF is truly sends their brightest and best when the sanctity of the state is threatened. It's almost beautiful

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.

dragonshardz posted:

post receipts and gently caress off, thanks

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

This is EVE

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

GSF is truly sends their brightest and best when the sanctity of the state is threatened. It's almost beautiful

All the good posters get banned so all they have left is the likes of Greg "Fine People On Both Sides" Haza

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Geese are very cool and chill and I enjoy the few hours a week that I have to play EVE now. It's weird.

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
Everyone here is bad at posting. Myself included. Can we talk about spaceships please.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

What's the good FW faction and where/how do I get into honourable spaceship combat once joining?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

If you want to talk about spaceships make a new thread or something, this one is about eve online

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

If you want to talk about spaceships make a new thread or something, this one is about eve online

:bravo:

As for FW, I would say check out the new pirate FW.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:munch:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Imperium bad.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Did you know you can get one of those fancy Alliance Tournament ships from a battle pass thing in Toilet Eve? No? Well me neither.

I don't want to reinstall actual Eve, what is this pirate FW thing?

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

You need to find Jesus

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:honk:

Greg Haza posted:

Shut the gently caress up.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Fajita Queen posted:

Imperium bad.

no lies detected

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Traveller posted:

Did you know you can get one of those fancy Alliance Tournament ships from a battle pass thing in Toilet Eve? No? Well me neither.

I don't want to reinstall actual Eve, what is this pirate FW thing?

Assume you mean in EVE toilet and not EVE a glorious shitposting text adventure game?

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Another question: Are there things to do in Pochven for income if you don't fly Marauders or mining ships?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saithir
Jul 10, 2022

Boatswain posted:

Another question: Are there things to do in Pochven for income if you don't fly Marauders or mining ships?

I hear drag bubbling gates there comes with great rewards.