Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Saithir posted:

I hear drag bubbling gates there comes with great rewards.

rewards may include marauders or mining ships

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Imagine getting a mining marauder. Like 2006 and 2023 merged and had an abomination for a baby

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Boatswain posted:

What's up with the new event? Do I need 10000m SP to run the sites?

Sites can be done fairly well in a praxis, it’s actually very good income if you don’t have amazing sp.

Boatswain posted:

Another question: Are there things to do in Pochven for income if you don't fly Marauders or mining ships?

Pochven income is either group/multiboxing or mining, so no.

Baron of Bad News posted:

If you wanna make a few billion isk per week, seed yourself a C5 and cultivate those sleeper sites. Could I be making more if I also huffed all the wormhole fartgas and data/relic sites? Absolutely. But I'm already compromising by doing any PVE grinding at all, so. You do you.

Interesting tactic to just live out in space in a c5, the owners will pretty quickly notice you and you will probably die sooner or later.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Boatswain posted:

Another question: Are there things to do in Pochven for income if you don't fly Marauders or mining ships?

Do people actually ninja mine in pochven?

Stillbanned
Aug 23, 2021

Sickening posted:

Is it really ninja mining if someone sees you doing it?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Boatswain posted:

depends on where youre doing them

if the event is a repeat of previous years the low sec ones are harder. the things to consider when fitting a ship to run them is that youll be under fairly heavy neut pressure and you cannot use drones. the event rats swap almost immediately when you launch your drones.

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Everyone here is bad at posting. Myself included. Can we talk about spaceships please.

gently caress off back to reddit you creature from the jizz lagoon

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

floppyspud posted:

Interesting tactic to just live out in space in a c5, the owners will pretty quickly notice you and you will probably die sooner or later.

There are unoccupied C5s but also, plenty of seemingly inactive "occupied" ones as well. It's a risk but you can roach them while the inhabitants are asleep.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Greg Haza posted:

We're allowing you there with some unpopular/bad-take opinions on things too, actively looking the other way.
Culture and societies evolve with the culture and the society as a whole. Please don't pretend to be the singular moral compass of a community when you have probably said/done much worse than a good portion of that community.

post the receipts gregory

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Greg Haza posted:

We're allowing you there with some unpopular/bad-take opinions on things too, actively looking the other way.
Culture and societies evolve with the culture and the society as a whole. Please don't pretend to be the singular moral compass of a community when you have probably said/done much worse than a good portion of that community.

Greg your friend Dawn Rhea doxxed someone during the Mittani-ing and you’re still on very good terms with her. Look inwards

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

rewards may include marauders or mining ships

loving around in Pochven it seems that most rewards are either 1000x Ishtars/Eos + support or 1000x Barghest + support, or you can maybe get the jump on some cheap frigate just there to ping once for standings.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
You don’t get to claim “oh I look out for bad behaviour” when your other sig-l does that, while also being a serial sex pest but it’s fine because she’s a woman.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Imagine getting a mining marauder. Like 2006 and 2023 merged and had an abomination for a baby

this would rule, although what i actually want is triglavian mining lasers that spool up

Baron of Bad News posted:

There are unoccupied C5s but also, plenty of seemingly inactive "occupied" ones as well. It's a risk but you can roach them while the inhabitants are asleep.

this, I also have a lot of fun in c3 holes

Boatswain posted:

probably not, I'm not sure if they're comparable but when I was very new like 10m sp but had a couple of characters (with like 7m sp) me and balth did halloween sites, and they recommend battleships / battlecruisers for that but we just brought in as many shitfit coraxes as we could fly - all with auto targetting missiles, and then like two logi frigates, I think i had two coraxes and two bantams and he had 2 coraxes and 1 bantam and everything died

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Greg Haza posted:

dawn dia'Rhea must have said that after doxxing someone

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Boatswain posted:

loving around in Pochven it seems that most rewards are either 1000x Ishtars/Eos + support or 1000x Barghest + support, or you can maybe get the jump on some cheap frigate just there to ping once for standings.

a good meme that some v0lta guys did for a while was putting up a stop bubble between gates (since every system except the vertices of the triangle are pipes) and had cloaking vargurs and tach paladins that blasted anything that landed in it

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Just can't help themselves.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

a good meme that some v0lta guys did for a while was putting up a stop bubble between gates (since every system except the vertices of the triangle are pipes) and had cloaking vargurs and tach paladins that blasted anything that landed in it

Not in my range :saddowns:, I can only do one account right now. The best way to camp would to put a drag or stop bubble with a cargo container or two and then cloak with a Beam Legion or some poo poo? I can chose not to engage if d-scan is scary and I'd (hopefully) be able to blap smaller ships?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

yeah people use cloaky t3cs for that purpose all the time. beam legion, rail tengus, whatever

e: there was a guy famous for doing it in syndicate with a pilgrim. the advantage there is you can get secondary tackle in case your opponent can get out of the bubble before you slay them

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
what I am getting from the thread is that GSF leadership *STILL* need a good clearing out, and also kick redditfleet

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
I'm gonna see if I can unload some poo poo in Jita and pick up a Legion/Loki whenever I've got a weekend free (never until next year). I do have Recon V for some reason but without local and with the insane 20x multiboxers I'd be scared to do a Pilgrim in Pochven.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Boatswain posted:

I'm gonna see if I can unload some poo poo in Jita and pick up a Legion/Loki whenever I've got a weekend free (never until next year). I do have Recon V for some reason but without local and with the insane 20x multiboxers I'd be scared to do a Pilgrim in Pochven.

[Loki, elite pvp]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Dark Blood Warp Disruptor
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
720mm Howitzer Artillery II
Expanded Probe Launcher II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Loki Core - Immobility Drivers
Loki Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Loki Offensive - Projectile Scoping Array
Loki Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

Acolyte II x5

Republic Fleet EMP M x200
Sisters Combat Scanner Probe x8

[Legion, slippery bob]
Tracking Enhancer II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Sentient Signal Amplifier
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Sensor Booster II

Heavy Beam Laser II
Heavy Beam Laser II
Heavy Beam Laser II
Heavy Beam Laser II
Heavy Beam Laser II
Heavy Beam Laser II
Expanded Probe Launcher II

Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Legion Core - Dissolution Sequencer
Legion Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Legion Offensive - Liquid Crystal Magnifiers
Legion Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

Imperial Navy Standard M x6
Optimal Range Script x1

[Pilgrim, Simulated Pilgrim Fitting]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II
Power Diagnostic System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
True Sansha Warp Disruptor

Corpum C-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer
Corpum C-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer
Corpum A-Type Medium Energy Neutralizer

Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II

Warrior II x10
Infiltrator II x10

Improved Mindflood Booster x1

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

I had more or less exactly the same fits listed, the Legion looks ridiculous with approximately 410 DPS out to 140km and 6au/ warpspeed with the nullifier subsystem fit.

On this topic; what is the formula for calculating signature radios v. probe strength when it comes to probing down ships? I can only find the "regular one" for calculating anomalities.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

psilocybin laden posted:

post the receipts gregory

whether they searched high

whether they searched low

delta sqad could not find

that stupid rear end greg ho

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
what i am saying is that dude is gonna ghost this thread rather than engage with the consequences of his own dumb take

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

And nothing of value was lost.

I mean you Greg.

Your opinions are valueless, so are your posts.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

greg haza mroe like greg haza stinky doo doo brain, am i right folks

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Baculus posted:

what i am saying is that dude is gonna ghost this thread rather than engage with the consequences of his own dumb take

that's the goal of aggressively demanding the receipts yes

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Sickening posted:

Mind you it's been about a year since I was mining there, but Pochven mining is drat near safer than highsec mining.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

This is the second person in the past 2 days to have had a very bad take and then ghosted the thread. Just sayin.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
Whether it be an unintentional dumb post or a well executed pot VERY VERY very unlikely there's like 9 of you spread across 2 pages buttchugging that honey like fraternity pledges.

I thought this place was supposed to be for good posting.

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Dec 6, 2023

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I thought this place was supposed to be for good posting.
then why are you here

Tsed fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Dec 6, 2023

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Tsed posted:

your presence disproves this

Well I got my No. 9 freshly sharpened penmanship pencil packs and a case of diet soda pops, teach me T-shizzle

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

It’s like watching shrimp fight over food

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Well I got my No. 9 freshly sharpened penmanship pencil packs and a case of diet soda pops, teach me T-shizzle

What flavour Soda Pop?

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

depends on where youre doing them

if the event is a repeat of previous years the low sec ones are harder. the things to consider when fitting a ship to run them is that youll be under fairly heavy neut pressure and you cannot use drones. the event rats swap almost immediately when you launch your drones.

gently caress off back to reddit you creature from the jizz lagoon

Pretty sure my original SA account had a reg date older than yours mate.. but keep being mad at people on the internet over spaceships and posting..

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I think maybe the SA poster ragnar has been mistaken for the world famous goonfleet weirdo and "#1 source of that abstract feeling of existential discomfort you can't quite put your finger on" ragnar

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I think maybe the SA poster ragnar has been mistaken for the world famous goonfleet weirdo and "#1 source of that abstract feeling of existential discomfort you can't quite put your finger on" ragnar

You are indeed correct. If the Ragnar you're speaking of has a spacejob. I just used to hang around with SUAS, then Kendarr in SV and that's about it. I'm just a F1 monkey and I can't even get that right most of the time.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
bills the only person on the planet who managed to load bullets backwards into a gun and still shoot himself in the foot with it

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

Pretty sure my original SA account had a reg date older than yours mate.. but keep being mad at people on the internet over spaceships and posting..

could have fooled me

nice ellipses, dipshit

ClCADA
Nov 16, 2023

Mum, pick me up I’m scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Furnok Dorn posted:

bills the only person on the planet who managed to load bullets backwards into a gun and still shoot himself in the foot with it