Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Giant Ethicist posted:

The facts in the literal text of the comic are that she respects women who use formula because of how much work it is and her kid is immunized so I dunno, bring all the baggage you want into it I guess.
We Are Reproducing: OK this one is straight up sex, though.

Hell yeah girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
Baby's into it.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
That wide eyed baby looks like good av material

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Into Ilves

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Maybe it's ligma.

Kennel fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Dec 5, 2023

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Breadmaster posted:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Demons of Baseball

Kid Fenris
Jan 22, 2004

If someone is reading this...
I must have failed.
For some reason I am now curious about the history of child protective services in Japan.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
Steeple 19: Maggie's Party Part 2

John Allison's Patreon John Allison's Gumroad store
Steeple website

John Allison posted:

I know that a lot of readers have been worried about what has been going on with Reverend Penrose while Billie and Maggie dealt with issues upstairs. As you can see, there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Okay I totally don't understand the last Demons comic because there was no dramatic exit from Plank or Maggie or whatever her sister is named.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pogo 12/9/51

Archie 12/6-8/48

Tom Corbett, Space Cadet 11/25/51

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Alright Wait Now That I Think About It Thanks To These Strips, Rudy and Fiona Are Going To Try To Move Into A Place Where One Month Out Of The Year Their Entire Neighborhood Will Become A Nonstop Wall-To-Wall Tireless Sex Fiesta And That's Just Something They'll Have To Deal With

Gross.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

Oh hey, I remember when this on was posted in the thread the first time. I remember being loving weirded out by it then too! This is a weird thing to do to a stranger!

Breadmaster posted:

Someone already did it, but here's the panel as posted

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

that is a cock

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Some Guy TT posted:

The Demons of Baseball

If you know he intentionally aimed a line drive at your pitcher's face, that way to pitch him better be fastball between the eyes

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Hwurmp posted:

that is a cock

Torn between obviously male presenting individuals can have ova and knowing that's definitely not what Holbrook was doing

Also knowing you just wanted to say cock

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Scary Go Round (July 9-14, 2004)

First appearance: The Devil. Yeah, that Devil. He'll be around a bit.

foreshadowing~

And thus ends this arc of SGR! We'll be back in three weeks tomorrow with a new arc, and a return to both more panels per strip and an actually readable font.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

cock

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Scary Gary :drac:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Alas, it is true.

Mark Trail

Mary Worth

It's a made-for-Mary-Worth antifa!

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

Apartment 3-G

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

[to the tune of Eleanor Rigby] Antifa Boyfriend, just dropping in to help Kitty and Sonia make signs, hope Keith won't mind.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible

Zits

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Medenmath posted:

Vintage Valiant (Aug. 07, 1960)

Love Arn's bobble hat

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

:dafuq:

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

Gil Thorp

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Our Boarding House (November 27-29, 1924)

Toonerville Folks (February 9-11, 1922)

This might be the first time "Toonerville" was used in a caption without "trolley" behind it.

Dok's Dippy Conspiracy Iceberg (January 6, 1915; spoilered for The Usual Reasons (Japanese variation))

Little Lefty (July 13-15, 1939)

It should go without saying that if Marmaduke was scaring the hell out of the parasite owner, Lefty and Peanuts wouldn't be trying to pull him back from that window.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

go make a 4-hour video about it, Rex

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

So if Rene stole it why did he do the "gently caress I actually made something that worked and didn't even realize it" act when he didn't have any expectation of that getting him out of trouble or anything

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
My prediction is: It'll be 100% a coincidence and his Mirakle Method has nothing to do with this dude, but the accusing him of stealing it will push him back into being a villainous rear end in a top hat because Status Quo Is God.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Murdstone posted:

Andertoons

it'd get flagged for having 12 on the field

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That's a zebra and not a man at all.

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Daddy Daze

Take It From The Tinkersons

Macanudo

Dark Side Of The Horse

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
1981 comics

Dick Tracy, featuring Vitamin Flintheart before he took over half the strip.

Footrot Flats

The Lockhorns

Computoon: Origins

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Selachian posted:

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 9/13/42
Why go tell them? Why not let them find out when the police show up to arrest them? :stare:

Safety Dance posted:

It's an Olive comic. Popeye shows up sometimes.
So does Olive.

maybeadracula posted:

That's great. If there's ALSO a Popeye comic
There is. It's the one Randy Milholland draws.

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

:haw:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Vargo posted:

That's not a joke! It's like barely a reference to an aphorism! But also it's literally your purpose for doing this.

Yeah, this happened before as well. Jules can't even be assed to make a basic pun and then used the textbox to insist to readers that it's totally a dad joke, I swear! She's already given up on the storytelling and the art, and now she's given up on setting up jokes as well.

Alhazred posted:

This is why you should think through your analogies. If you don't tread carefully you suddenly find yourself portraying segregated housing as completely normal.

There's also the fact that the comic hints that there are already predators living in the tunnels by posing as rabbits, so there's a very high chance Rudy and Fiona will have to race-fake their way into their new home.

Murdstone posted:

Mary Worth

What gets me is that Some Guy TT is right and the daughter is a complete non-entity in this story. Mary and Toby call her an unruly child, as if to invalidate her decision to not want anything to do with her ex-dad cop. She doesn't get a say on her mom going out on a date with Keith. And now Antifa Boyfriend comes in so we have someone to blame for the daughter getting "tricked" into being against The Man. It's a story of a parent wanting to reconnect with their child that has no interest in how the child feels about it. And it's only interested in painting the cop as this sympathetic figure who just wants a family when his behavior is a bunch of red flags.

gently caress off with this poo poo, Mary Worth.

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

lmao

Vintage Valiant (Aug. 14, 1960)

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Buni

The original version, which you can see at bunicomic.com, is an animated gif. I can't seem to get it to post though, and the gag works fine without the strobe effect anyway.

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 12/5/03

Brenda Starr 3/17-19/51

Smokey Stover 5/1/58

Everyday Movies 1/12/37

"Wouldn't you know it -- I have to go and get invited out to dinner tonight and I just had a 35¢ lunch!"

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 9/14-16/42

Closer Than We Think 5/1/58

But remember, how you get down is not his department.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Dec 6, 2023

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Ah, simple thermonuclear rockets.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Nancy 1943

Pluggers

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A+J

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Strontium posted:

Take It From The Tinkersons

This is the stuff unionization is made of.