Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The last time I was tricked into watching a 2+ hour video about some Smash Bros. drama it turned out to be nothing and the guy who made the video was pissed off that a kid flamed him on a smash bros forum when they were both like 14. And In Training never even finished it while I sat there for hours half assedly paying attention. gently caress that guy and gently caress IT.

What's the vid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

what were the character classes

peter griffin, stewie griffin, lois griffin, chris griffin and meg griffin and brian griffin

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you were allowed to customize your character in a limited fashion but your body type so almost every class was a fat oaf

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I played it for like 5 mins...if only I knew it wasn't long for this world and played more...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Danaru posted:

I watched an eight hour video on Five Nights at Freddy's lore, and liked it so much I watched it again like a week later

My husband refuses to euthanize me

Lmfao, now he knows he can just crank on the 5 hours at freddies video to pacify you instantly like a baby

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there was a spider-man fanfilm that is really bad but one of the funniest stories involved is that one of the people who dedicated themselves to destroying the films reputation before it even came out was a 10 year old the director was rude to

the kid's alright

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I played it for like 5 mins...if only I knew it wasn't long for this world and played more...

the only thing i remember clearly is that the noobie area was the neighborhood and everyone spawned in the griffin house so the house was overflowing with copies of peter griffin getting quests from peter griffin in the front lawn

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
from what limited information i can gather from the family guy mmo wiki you had to pay 20 dollars for the brian griffin class

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Farg posted:

What's the vid

It's probably reuploaded somewhere but the original was taken down, and the guy then made a 2nd video explaining how he wasn't actually mad at all, and it was funny that anyone believed he was.

it was called "evidence.zip" iirc

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's probably reuploaded somewhere but the original was taken down, and the guy then made a 2nd video explaining how he wasn't actually mad at all, and it was funny that anyone believed he was.

it was called "evidence.zip" iirc

That's legit more embarassing than if he just left the video up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The one I watched may have been evidence.zip 2, I don't remember. In Training made a thread about it in imp zone

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
yeah he had to take them down as part of his agreement to be let back in his locals lol, cuz they were gonna ban his rear end for trying to stir poo poo like that

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Wormskull posted:

To me that sounds like an expose rather than essay which is more chill conceptually even though it sounds like it amounts to YouTube drama and worrying about Creators getting Paid which I don’t lol, just something that never bugs me. I guess I don’t like the conceit of “5 hours proving you WRONG about Skyrim” videos. Who needs that much of another person’s overwrought opinion about anything you normally see is the subject. Background noise yeah whatever but these essayists should humble their own asses, IMO.

Yeah with ya there, hbomber a p rough offender with the "That thing you think is fun? No, it's bad. It's so bad you should repent ever enjoying it, gonna tell you why for 3 hours" poo poo. Like yeah you wanna call something poo poo go ahead but that's got about 10 minutes of mileage on it tops

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

I liked Fallout 3, and I knew it was a trashy game, and I still had fun. I had fun playing with the trash, no shame in the game.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Without Fallout 3 there would've been no New Vegas so yeah, I think Fallout 3 is fine. It's not great, it's not terrible. It's fine.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
I know nothing about leffen but the AI trained on his tweets is good

https://twitter.com/deepleffen/status/1658512357306380288?s=21

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

Yeah with ya there, hbomber a p rough offender with the "That thing you think is fun? No, it's bad. It's so bad you should repent ever enjoying it, gonna tell you why for 3 hours" poo poo. Like yeah you wanna call something poo poo go ahead but that's got about 10 minutes of mileage on it tops

They're fun videos.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Pigbuster posted:

I know nothing about leffen but the AI trained on his tweets is good

https://twitter.com/deepleffen/status/1658512357306380288?s=21

Hell yeah

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

They're fun videos.

idk seems like reading the Video Games forum for 3 hours to me

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Anyway we got a bunch of goons betting, hangin out right now with confirmed terrible loving game WWE2k23 and making chicken dinner outta chicken poo poo

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wrasslin'

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

yeah he had to take them down as part of his agreement to be let back in his locals lol, cuz they were gonna ban his rear end for trying to stir poo poo like that

lol

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

I was going to say "imagine being the guy who has to step into this stupid beef and tell someone to take down their weirdo videos," but, uh, I have a mod star, I'm in no place to talk

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

TheSwizzler posted:

I liked Fallout 3, and I knew it was a trashy game, and I still had fun. I had fun playing with the trash, no shame in the game.

Same. I think Hbomb has done enough videos on video games that it is clear he prefers to play games where there is a right and wrong way to play intended by the devs. Fallout 3 and Bethesda games in general are games that are mostly about creating your own fun, so the elements of intentional game design he really likes aren't as important for it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dislike bethseda games because they are bland and shallow abd each game is more cut down and bland than the last but morrowind is lit

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

morrowind is lit

:hai:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Morrowind is the greatest game ever made. I'll die on this hill.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

UwUnabomber posted:

Morrowind is the greatest game ever made. I'll die on this hill.

Been saying this

Add Dagoth Ur to Fortnite

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dislike bethseda games because they are bland and shallow abd each game is more cut down and bland than the last but morrowind is lit

The only fun I've ever had in them is console modding my stats to insane numbers and punching everything to death

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i will however defend your rights to play bad games so long as the bad game is not the latest letsplay permaban ...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The only fun I've ever had in them is console modding my stats to insane numbers and punching everything to death

hacking your acrobatics to high levels and jumping across the planet ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i will however defend your rights to play bad games so long as the bad game is not the latest letsplay permaban ...

Yup. That said, Starfield was one of the most boring games I've ever played in my life.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Starfield is going to be fun once modders make outposts interesting and actually worth building

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Danaru posted:

Starfield is going to be fun once modders make outposts interesting and actually worth building

no it wont

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I bought fallout 76 on a steep discount and I still don't think I've played more than an hour

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Danaru posted:

I bought fallout 76 on a steep discount and I still don't think I've played more than an hour

I bought like 3 games in the steam sale and refunded them all within a day of playing them lol. And now those funds are in my steam wallet. It's free money.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Fallout 76 was more fun to explore than Starfield, because they actually put a little bit of effort into the locations. There were things to look at and read and stuff rather than repeated randomized buildings with guys to shoot

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Im playing daggerfall and it's bad.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

its insane how bethesda has made the same game but worse over and over in the same god drat engine ever since oblivion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i liked how in starfield they made it possible for gamebryo to have huge spaces, so that first city I was like "wow, this sort of respects actual spacing" but then it was too freakin big and i was like, they had it right before. im sorry for ever criticizing stylized small rpg towns