Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Larryb posted:

Speaking of, is X-Men Evolution on D+ out of curiosity?

Nikumatic posted:

It is, actually.

As is Spectacular Spider-man which always needs a shout-out.

Nikumatic posted:

are you loving kidding me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:rock: I LOVE YOU FYAD :rock:

you guys are the best posted:

you guys are the best

:rock:

Deathsquad posted:

sorry guys i am priitty drucnk

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
SA and the temperance movement, name a more iconic duo.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The parisian catacombs and lsd

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
my n***a have you tried drunk posting

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It's a bit depressing how many "classic" SA quotes use the N-word and were written by white people.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Milo and POTUS posted:

SA and the temperance movement, name a more iconic duo.

the chronicles of riddick and my vcr

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Is it punk rock to curse a tree that won’t bear fruit out of season?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Shugojin posted:

GRRM probably would have been a much happier man if he'd never met a single one of his fans

nimby posted:

Never Meet Your Heroes addendum: Never Meet Your Fans.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Never meet anyone. Live in a cave. Hiss at the sun. Turn your back on God. Find power in solitude.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

The Lone Badger posted:

So there’s Ranma. And then there’s Ranma 2, which is not a sequel it’s its own continuity. So Ranma One 2.is the direct sequel to the first Ranma aka Ranma 1. Ranma Begins is a prequel to Ranma 2. Ranma (2009) is the live-action reboot most people prefer to ignore…

Also Rendezvous With Ramna, which was also followed by Ramna II.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smugbert: Thanks for being so outraged that you couldn't even be bothered to follow radium's instructions. :smugbert:

chazzman posted:

What the hell is up with this? The ads are really unsightly, between registration fees :10bux: and all of the other bullshit that we have to pay for, I think this is pretty outrageous. Who the gently caress honestly thought this was a good idea?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Radium's instructions are famously very easy to follow

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

After a succession of crudely drawn images in the Politoon thread:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Matlack Radio posted:

You don't even need to spend $5 to turn on dark mode. It's free.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Deformed Church posted:

If there's one thing I've learned from youtube, it's that the answer to "isn't [theme park] run by a crackpot?" is yes in every single case.

SimonSays posted:

Now I'm curious to see the theme park run by Alessandra Mussolini

Keru posted:

There will be 0 lampposts anywhere in the park. Absolutely none.

Platystemon posted:

★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No inverted rides.

Captain Hygiene posted:

At least the trams run on time!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
recreating goatse:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Be honest. How many people stood up and assumed the position to figure out how accurate this was

Unperson_47 posted:

My God...that saying about what happens when you assume was literal all along.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

There used to be a smallish waterpark in my city. The guy who had it built wasn't necessarily a crackpot, but imo he was crackpot adjacent - years later he bought a liquor store, turned it into a chain of liquor stores, built a little tv studio on top of the first liquor store, ran a public access cable program about liquor, and then sold off most of the other liquor stores.

Also somewhere in there he had serious plans to build a nuclear reactor in the north of our province to power tar sands mining.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Building a nuclear reactor to power his liquor store then running public access TV about nuclear reactors

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Matlack Radio posted:

I assume that Discendo Vox’s probation is for account sharing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Platystemon posted:

I assume that Discendo Vox’s probation is for account sharing.

Who would want to share an account with Discendo Vox?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Who would want to share an account with Discendo Vox?

Jen Psaki

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

:what:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Context: swelling in scrotum post surgery

shazbot posted:

Yeah that’s the working theory. I was there Thursday-Saturday and the drain had stopped sucking up more than 50ml so they removed it a couple hours before I discharged. My wife was helping me change when she was like “what the gently caress is that” I looked down and said what the gently caress is that. Like a grapfruit nailed between two trees. Couldn’t define the shape of anything. No teig, no berries. Just a hairy circular glob with a belly button where the twig out to have been.

I’m happy with anything that doesn’t make my outtie look like an innie! Poor nurse. Dr asked for a penlight and she couldn’t find one so she turned the flashlight on her phone and handed it to, which he then smooshed it up against my giant balls various different ways, decreed it was just fluid buildup and left. Could hear that nurse washing her phone for minutes after they left the room.

Sorry to spend so many words on this but it was a good moment of levity after a couple months of surgrry being delayed. If not for oh no, not again I’d still be laughing.

Anyway this thread is very blessed and wish I could give back. Thanks everyone

"like a grapefruit nailed between two trees" is one hell of a mental image.

Marcade has a new favorite as of 19:27 on Dec 7, 2023

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

why

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Building a nuclear reactor to power his liquor store then running public access TV about nuclear reactors

This sounds like the lead-up to Chernobyl

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

It's from a thread about cancer. I assume this is the result of treatment.

But seriously, lol at that poor nurse. Lucky for her we live in the era of water resistant smart phones.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Terminal politics brain.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

echinopsis posted:

watching gladiator

russel crowe is fuckin good. not irl, but as an actor here and in a beautiful mind

love this epic poo poo. troy is good but not as good as this

braveheart might be next

echinopsis posted:

gently caress gladiator is satisfying

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Terminal politics brain.

Your monitor,

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

StormDrain posted:

You know I took a few calculus classes and I never realized how important log differentials would be.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

FreudianSlippers posted:

"Police Department employees under investigation for buying stripper services at Auschwitz"

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Twerk will set you free

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Arbutt macht frei

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:happyelf: gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you fuuuuuck you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress YOU HAPPYELF. You are a literal cancer to these forums and we never want you back. You add nothing of value to any thread you post in and you sound like an absolutely miserable person. :happyelf:

Catastropost posted:

Fighters are now officially ruined. We should not have to slather our posts with some sugar coating of 'positive feedback'. 5e is getting plenty of rear end-kissing already.

Additionally, when I post like that, it's also to keep things brief. When I posted news in the 5e threads about news, I tended to keep things short, with a link, a quote, and/or a short comment.

I did longer posts as well, but there's no need to pad a post out with offerings to the false idol of Constructive Criticism.

We've talked about the problem with fighters. The thread we talked about it in got gassed, which was frankly excessive when it could have just been locked so people could still find and read it.

When I say fighters are now officially ruined, it's pretty clear what I mean, to people who have been following the discussion. Just because I didn't use a deliberatly bland and dishonestly amicable turn of phrase, doesn't mean the thread i'm posting in is terrible.

I get that you don't like me, but im not sure a whole thread should be banned because of it. Here's a thought, have you considered putting me on your ignore list? I'm sure that's proved an effective technique in the past. Golly, if a bunch of people put me on ignore, I don't know WHAT i'd do!

Anyway, it's not as if a thread has to please everyone, all of the time.

I tended to not like a lot of the ideas and alternative design concepts people posted, because they were large sprawling posts about game design that would probably be better suited for a general game design thread.

But i'm not about to ask for them to be excised from a hypothetical 5e thread, because clearly some people enjoyed posting in that way, and found the inspiration to put their ideas down in that thread, for whatever reason.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Incredible

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

D&D is the only thing that causes more drama than D&D

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Captain Hygiene posted:

D&D is the only thing that causes more drama than D&D

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
the false idol of constructive criticism

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

D&D went downhill when they changed the rules for melee combat. I don't know whether the same is true about Dungeons & Dragons

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Paper Tiger posted:

D&D went downhill when they changed the rules for melee combat. I don't know whether the same is true about Dungeons & Dragons

Dungeons and dragons literally started with two different combat systems and told you to pick one (oh and the designers themselves used neither it seems)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Paper Tiger posted:

The chainprobing of jesse james by the coward robert ford just isn’t the same