Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i think its really "funny" that we have somehow decided that we need 6 tons or whatever of powerful heavy machinery to move a 130lb woman like 6 miles on average. love to see this out and about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
funny to see very little ppl get out very large cars.

also their fuel is finite? and the entire world requires it to function?

and they emit many poisonous materials.

hello? ??

????

LIterallyABikeshop
Nov 13, 2023

Smythe posted:

funny to see very little ppl get out very large cars.

also their fuel is finite? and the entire world requires it to function?

and they emit many poisonous materials.

hello? ??

????

personally i shake my head in shame anytime i see a pedestrian without safety equipment (gas masks)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
u would have thought at some point in human society someone would have been like "alright... thats enougn of that. we drive golf cart now. if you need a big car for your Construction job, u need to apply for a permit for this." but now. alas the "Big C" ... thats right.. Capitalislm!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

LIterallyABikeshop posted:

personally i shake my head in shame anytime i see a pedestrian without safety equipment (gas masks)

hmm i wear a gas mask in my home ofrum (the gas chamber)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Smythe posted:

i think its really "funny" that we have somehow decided that we need 6 tons or whatever of powerful heavy machinery to move a 130lb woman like 6 miles on average. love to see this out and about.

every once in a while i have a good laugh at the number of cars wrapped around a tim horton's drive thru

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

every once in a while i have a good laugh at the number of cars wrapped around a tim horton's drive thru

it rocks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the pleasure of how much faster it is to go inside... rivaled only by the pleasure of,perhaps, not eating fast food at all

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Tim Hortons drive thru....

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Tim Hortons drive thru....

they've taken over the northeast, canada's invasion started in Erie county

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i have no idea what has happened to where fast food exploded lines wise

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
you can get this stupid rear end looking R-mobile as an LSV today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQdnYUTw5qE

but why do they look like this. they can be decent looking. like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1LHh6FkpuI

this stupid little car would satisfy the needs of 99% of commutes.

vastly better.

so stupid!!

let me buy a small car!!

kandi motors, some chinese company, had a really stupid looking EV they were tyring to sell in the USA. didnt pass dot standards - gone now.

GM makes the wuling mini-ev in china. one of the best selling cars in the world.

LOOK AT THIS CAR, the byd seagull:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoliCXXKIA

why need more car??

also it will have a litium sodium battery.

IT GOES REALLY FAR. & looks sick

i want this car. BADLY

brandon / trump whatever... please. let me buy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
live in the urban core. drive a 6 thousand pound monster truck. super big. cant park. VERY EXPENSIVE. eats gas. (limited quanitity ofthis on earth)

SHEDS BRAKE CRAP everywhere. my window sills are caked in black dust constantly. BRAKE DIRT.

cant see. literally kills ppl if you zone out for 2 seconds (easy to do)

ALSO.

Consider this:

wow the big car makes me safe. makes me feel so secure. so safe. FEMININE TRAIT. LMFAO at a "man" buying an "SUV"

ROFL

soccer mom car. BArbie Jeep.

"gay" (pejorative) car.

marge simpson in the canyonero.

americans in their quest to be manly have become pussified. how did this happen?

would never be caught dead buying a "sport utility vehicle"

who can even say that with a "straight" face.

not me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

didnt read the last two posts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i will also settle for a miata but as a "MAN" i need to to haul lots of BULLSHIT around al the time. TOOLS AND MATERIALS. electronics. MACHINERY. so im forced into a 5 door hatch. seats must FOLD DOWN FLAT. my lovely SCION XA has a larger "bed" than the FORD MAVERICK. a pickup truck.

if you want a truck with a big bed and no crew cab you have to buy from the "COMMERCIAL" "ENTERPRISE" "FLEET" portal.

imagine being a "man" and wanting a "truck" with a 4 foot bed and "plush leather interior" lmfao. a truly "manly" truck would have WOOD or IRON seats. if a seat at all. maybe a plastic folding chair. NO AC. manual windows. Get real.

My Luxury Cup Holders.

let me guess - you take your coffee with milk and sugar too.

LMFAO

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Homeless Friend posted:

people have grown more stupid and gluttonous somehow

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Lines for fast food are long because nobody wants to work anymore!

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

If you’re trying to condition yourself for backpacking that makes sense but specifically the wrist and ankle weights and also jogging/running in a ruck are bad ideas

for me it's just a way to get more exercise in while I'm doing something I have to do anyway. I do a lot of backpacking, so it is "functional." Running with weight sounds like awful.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
house wives liked to power walk with the ankle and wrist weights in the 90s

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Where I live they have to serve pedestrians and cyclists at the drive thru if walk in is closed but that’s usually very late at night and I don’t know how I feel about queuing in a fast food drive through line at 2am

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you could try biking with lots of groceries in the panniers

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

nobody wants to work anymore

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Where I live they have to serve pedestrians and cyclists at the drive thru if walk in is closed but that’s usually very late at night and I don’t know how I feel about queuing in a fast food drive through line at 2am

If I were in a fast food line at 2 am I would feel hungry

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Love the proliferation of cement coloured cars that don't turn their lights on when it's raining and grey out so you can't actually see them

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
RETVRN

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Jesus Christ, the truck people in the comments.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

triggered

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

nbice

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lol is that a rabbit pickup

rad

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Smythe posted:

house wives liked to power walk with the ankle and wrist weights in the 90s

They were training to be Goku

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i love this site

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

actionjackson posted:

i love this site

The Ami owns.

The doors are identical on each side, not mirrored, so the right door opens normally, and the left is a suicide door.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Rochallor posted:

For when you need to move a coffee table up to one time a year.

thats the front of a crossover fused with a lovely little bed. disgusting. what rhe gently caress.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

on the train there was an ad to go work in maine and their pitch was "a different kind of commute" and then pictures of roads in maine but like one of the 3 pictures was in like dense morning fog on a dangerous curve

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I've always wanted to be a lobster fisherman with an unusually dangerous commute.

Also nice to see Smythe getting car hate pilled in real time. This thread is making positive change before our very eyes.

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

thats the front of a crossover fused with a lovely little bed. disgusting. what rhe gently caress.

it makes me want to loving vomit!!!!!

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Platystemon posted:

The Ami owns.

The doors are identical on each side, not mirrored, so the right door opens normally, and the left is a suicide door.

it looks like two car asses welded together it’s disorienting to look at

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Platystemon posted:

The Ami owns.

France ftw

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/WorldBollard/status/1731450236848025983
:discourse:

https://twitter.com/WorldBollard/status/1732400988286247382

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Just as the car must alway defer to the bicycle, so too the bicycle must defer to the pedestrian and the dog
:same: When I'm taking the lane with cars behind me I make sure to stop extra early.

evil_bunnY has issued a correction as of 10:05 on Dec 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol is that a rabbit pickup

rad
looks like a replica imo

steering wheel on the right side and way too round, the old rabbits had edges everywhere