Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I've been using a mousepad with that image since about... 2014? It's crumbly but still works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

it's for breast cancer awareness you chud

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

kiimo posted:

it's for breast cancer awareness you chud

So all those nuclear bombs, they gave Godzilla breast cancer? And she's inflicting it back on humans with her atomic breath?

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Vintersorg posted:

Some people think it's drawing inspiration from the Millenium Godzilla.

After decades of city destruction, Godzilla contemplates a career change.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Lobok posted:

So all those nuclear bombs, they gave Godzilla breast cancer? And she's inflicting it back on humans with her atomic breath?

just bringing awareness via atomic breath

CaptainN
Jul 28, 2004

Zadok Allen posted:

Why is Godzilla’s breath pink instead of blue like the other movies

Looks more entertaining than whatever Furiosa is going for regardless

Barbie and Oppenheimer made a lot of money, so a pink-nuclear powered monster makes total sense.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Shageletic posted:

Lol wth. Thanks!
Just fyi I've still found justwatch.com pretty consistently awesome for finding where stuff is streaming. And it sorts for free options too

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Martman posted:

Just fyi I've still found justwatch.com pretty consistently awesome for finding where stuff is streaming. And it sorts for free options too

I actually looked there but didn't see the crunchyroll reference. Maybe I missed it.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

kiimo posted:

just bringing awareness via atomic breath

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Killing in the name of...breast cancer awareness.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shageletic posted:

hell yeah love godzilla faces

e: from cat godzilla to dog godzilla to badly inflated godzilla, they got them all!

I grew up on Heisei Godzilla - Got to see Godzilla vs Mothra and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla on the big screen as a young lad - and the Millennium Series Godzilla design really does nothing for me. It looks a bit poo poo, to be honest.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I love that one point they decided Gojira's angry brow should be more pronounced.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
What a cast!

https://twitter.com/dailywireplus/status/1731785864970219665?t=oE_3M051NSugZqb2shVBHQ&s=19

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
finally, an offensive cartoon

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

I know people need to get paid, but Patrick Warburton and Danny Trejo, no.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

thrawn527 posted:

I know people need to get paid, but Patrick Warburton and Danny Trejo, no.

Wikipedia posted:

Warburton is a "lifelong conservative" but admits to having "very liberal views" on other issues.
The most devastating thing I've learned today.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mean, has there EVER been a cast assembled that has been assembled before

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i keep going back to the bucket joke because it clarifies that he used it as a toilet and my reaction was, is that not already the bit???

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

Well the avengers cast assembled a few times.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

When the cast they're proud of includes Megyn Kelly and Candace Owens, it's like, of course that cast hasn't been assembled before. They're not actors.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
This came up in my YouTube feed: Handling the Undead, from first time director Thea Hvistendahl and starring Renate Reinsve and Anders Danielsen Lie (who both appeared in Worst Person In The World) and based on the book by John Ajvide Lindqvist, who also wrote Let The Right One In.

Looking forward to having a miserable time at the cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmpti8QHco

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

kiimo posted:

I mean, has there EVER been a cast assembled that has been assembled before

???

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's kind of wild that the guys on Loveline both turned out to be raging right wingers.

Adam isn't nearly as much of a radioactive penis as Dr. Drew but still.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No joke that looked like bald Brittany Spears for a hot second

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

kiimo posted:

It's kind of wild that the guys on Loveline both turned out to be raging right wingers.

Adam isn't nearly as much of a radioactive penis as Dr. Drew but still.

I swear they were not always like this, they never seemed like the most enlightened guys but also didn’t seem like regressive shitbags.

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003

Colonel Whitey posted:

I swear they were not always like this, they never seemed like the most enlightened guys but also didn’t seem like regressive shitbags.

Carolla hosted something called "The Man Show" and every episode ended with cheerleaders jumping on trampolines. This is always who he was.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The Man Show is pretty known

Or did everyone forget it

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003
I was just being pedantic, I know people remember the show, I just don't know whether people have really stood back and re-appraised it lately.

Carpet posted:

This came up in my YouTube feed: Handling the Undead, from first time director Thea Hvistendahl and starring Renate Reinsve and Anders Danielsen Lie (who both appeared in Worst Person In The World) and based on the book by John Ajvide Lindqvist, who also wrote Let The Right One In.

Looking forward to having a miserable time at the cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrmpti8QHco

Nope. Nope! No thanks! Pass! I'm all set. That looks scary as poo poo.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jewmanji posted:

Carolla hosted something called "The Man Show" and every episode ended with cheerleaders jumping on trampolines. This is always who he was.

But liberal beacon and man of good taste Jimmy Kimmel cohosted that show!

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Colonel Whitey posted:

An early 90s liberal, if they kept their beliefs exactly the same, is in many ways now a conservative.

Pigma_Micron
Jan 24, 2005

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Jewmanji posted:

I mean, poo poo, Mr. Bircham isn't new.

https://archive.org/details/kevin-bean-how-the-stole-christmas

Edit: it occurs to me that not everyone has the same experiences I do and will not know what the gently caress this is. It's a sketch comedy album from drive time radio hosts Kevin and Bean with a bunch of super funny stuff like Adam Carolla just being racist, sexist, and, indeed anti-Semitic (I wonder if that component will make it into the show) and it's funny, you see, because it offends the politically correct people.

He's been doing the same shtick for 30 years.

Pigma_Micron fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Dec 7, 2023

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

I literally did forget about the Man Show lol. And just remembered Joe Rogan took it over for Carolla, now they are the two dumbest men in podcasting and that's saying a lot

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

How long until "special guest" Mel Gibson is a character

he and Roseanne can make jokes about getting canceled it will be a riot

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Mel Gibson is still too big a get, they'll probably just settle for that one dude who got fired from SNL before he started

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I feel like Mel doesn’t want to be the racist man forever despite that’s his legacy at this point

I don’t recall him making anything super conservative besides the Craig zahler thing

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
Gibson was so god awful in The Continental that it seems like a stipulation for getting him in your movie/show these days is to let him do any drat thing that comes to mind for him.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Jewmanji posted:

Nope. Nope! No thanks! Pass! I'm all set. That looks scary as poo poo.

If it is then they've done it wrong. Handling the Undead has zombies in it, and that is the full extent of the horror. The basic premise is that everyone in a small region of Norway who had died in the span of the previous year returns to life. The longer they've been dead the more damaged they are, but there's no brain eating or Pet Sematary "came back wrong" stuff.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

wow. rly makes u think

https://twitter.com/A24/status/1732761894732153143

Jewmanji
Dec 28, 2003
I dunno, I’d say he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Annihilation was a bit of a letdown and Devs was similarly, but there’s always plenty of compelling stuff in his work. I didn’t see that latest horror film of his though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

I loved Devs. Absolutely loved it. That series was on my wavelength.