Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Frosted Flake posted:

"If they had captured a bunch of IDF soldiers without also murdering a shitload of civilians/raping a bunch of women/capturing a bunch of civilians and refusing to let anyone inspect the conditions they're keeping them under then that would've put Israel in a very difficult position."

"That's pretty much it. Optics extremely matter in the end when you're talking about support or not getting support. Soldiers are considered fair game for the same reasons that kids and babies aren't."

why don't they feel that way about tortured, raped, and otherwise assaulted Palestinian hostages and prisoners, which has many accounts, witnesses, and stories. literally killing children in their prison and not one scold to be found. not one complaint on how bad it is for their optics

wait I know the loving answer

Adenoid Dan posted:

"Hamas intends to kill babies, Israel only knowingly kills them to get to their family members. Intent matters."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hamas shouldn’t have attacked civilians. Also, please ignore that most Israeli civilians above 18 are considered IDF soldiers by the Israeli government.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Every once and awhile I see something like this and it gets past my defenses. Potable water is a sacred, limited resource and anyone who intentionally tries to destroy sources of it deserve to be burned alive.

Not that it ever stops Zionists, but that's specifically named as one of the most heinous capital crimes a person can commit in traditional Jewish law.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

"An NICU unit in a hospital was bombed today. Several young people were found inexplicably as casualties."

e: is that enough passive voice for IOF fed western propaganda? Can't tell at this point

Mushika has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Dec 7, 2023

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Mushika posted:

"An NICU unit in a hospital was bombed today. Several young people were found inexplicably as casualties."

not passive enough

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mags posted:

not passive enough

An NICU unit in a hospital experienced an incident involving high amounts of pressure and heat today. Several young people were found inexplicably as unalive."

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
was hit by gravity assisted military munitions dropped from a flying object which utilized jet fuel

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

mags posted:

not passive enough

"An NICU unit in a hospital found itself bombed today. Several young people were discovered as inexplicably not able to deliver their story of oppression under the Hamas regime."

There. Think I nailed it.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

And I'm not continuing this because it's not a joke and probably shouldn't have made it continue.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
you should add that it was a suspected malfunctioning hamas rocket, as investigated by bellingcat

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

A NICU became unconstructed in a thermal-and-kinetic energy-related event as clashes between Islamic militants and Israel intensify in the wake of the October 7 attack

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

A NICU became unconstructed in a thermal-and-kinetic energy-related event as clashes between Islamic militants and Israel intensify in the wake of the October 7 attack

This is the one.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, I don't see where Hamas or "the Palestinian side" did clear or "documented" atrocities beyond I guess taking some prisoners who weren't IDF (and then were returned in good shape). Also, the whole "crazed other Palestinians crossed the border and did something," I think needs some evidence behind it as well. There also has been plenty of time to collect this evidence as well.

Also, I think this thread regularly eulogizes Gaza a little bit too early. There are still 800,000 people in the urban core of Gaza city, and 1.2 million in Gaza city. The Israelis did a lot of infrastructure, but it also doesn't it can't be rebuilt. Most of the population of Gaza has made it clear they don't want to go anywhere. Also, while what Israel is doing with sea water is collective punishment, Gaza is also not exactly tiny, and from what it sounds like they are mostly at the beach trying to drown tunnels because it is going to be a much bigger issue if they try to go inland.

It is going to take years to rebuild, but Gaza isn't finished.

I think the greater fear is that bc of the u.s. slow-walking its comedy act about reining in human-rights abuses that mass starvation & disease will finish off what the IDF can't by invading.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

An NICU unit in a hospital experienced an incident involving high amounts of pressure and heat today. Several young people were found inexplicably as unalive."

we usually spell it “gas prices went down .15 today”

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
An NICU unit was destroyed by an unknown explosion during the Hamas insurgency against Israel. Officials are looking into reports of Hamas fired rockets in the region.

mags
May 30, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

“allegedly”

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Mushika posted:

e: is that enough passive voice for IOF fed western propaganda? Can't tell at this point

lol reminds me of when australia had an "incident" at a whistleblower's house

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-26/defence-relocates-war-crimes-witness-after-blast/100407172

quote:

A witness in the Brereton Inquiry into alleged war crimes in Afghanistan has had her house targeted in an early morning incident that blew in windows and embedded glass in floors, ceilings and walls.

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Mushika posted:

And I'm not continuing this because it's not a joke and probably shouldn't have made it continue.

You're being far too kind in your attempts.

Reminder that Israel literally and unironically preaches that 'nits make lice', and that they openly count the deaths of Palestinian children as 'terrorists killed' in their official tv broadcasts.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The whole rape "discussion" ought to be bannable anyway; It's a decorum-veil to drape over the "question" of to what degree Hamas are sub-human rape animals, enslaved by swarthy lusts.

It can never be disproven to their satisfaction, but it baselessly keeps the white peril rolling for another page and allows a bunch of hate-affirming links to IDF propaganda.

mags
May 30, 2008

HazCat posted:

Reminder that Israel literally and unironically preaches that 'nits make lice', and that they openly count the deaths of Palestinian children as 'terrorists killed' in their official tv broadcasts.

sure seems like no hypothetical atrocity Hamas could commit can approach the atrocity that is the continued existence of Israel

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

OctaMurk posted:

hamas even said a bunch of randos crossed the border and did who knows the gently caress what so i think some folks probably had their lives ended by men in military fatigues on october 7th

The people in the Apaches were wearing flight suits, not fatigues.

I guess the tank crews probably had fatigues on.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
OK I give up. gently caress those genocide enabling shithead fucks.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

moths posted:

The whole rape "discussion" ought to be bannable anyway; It's a decorum-veil to drape over the "question" of to what degree Hamas are sub-human rape animals, enslaved by swarthy lusts.

It can never be disproven to their satisfaction, but it baselessly keeps the white peril rolling for another page and allows a bunch of hate-affirming links to IDF propaganda.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

moths posted:

thats why im being so aggressive about this, its obviously sprung from the white supremacist superstructure, so it somehow has to be disproven instead of substantiated

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FlapYoJacks posted:

o7

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

HazCat posted:

I know, I'm just not comfortable continuing a joke about wholesale murdering of Palestinian children. The joke, not the fact.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Hey, all of you who've spent several days and several threads defending this fabulous act of "resistance", what part of it did you like most? The war rape? The slicing of children in half? The parading of bodies in Gaza to a cheering crowd?

If you think this is such a great thing for Gaza and the world, get off your keyboard, arrange a one-way trip to Israel, and sneak over to the Gaza strip and present yourself to Hamas as a hostage. If you somehow survive the ordeal and aren't raped, murdered, and paraded in Gaza, you might do something actually significant to improve the goals of the fabulous resistance.

Every single one of these "pro-Palestinians", as well as the long overdue tankies, should be banned from these loving forums. It's a pox upon it that they are let to be here so long, and it's a pox upon you and your team for probating and banning people presenting real historical information that's not comfortable for Westerners and inconvenient to the Palestinian narrative. Don't bother with punishments, I'll be out momentarily.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/MSF_canada/status/1732420636822442146?t=xsYOOf5aHE4uuFWw29mezg&s=19

christ.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

Hey, all of you who've spent several days and several threads defending this fabulous act of "resistance", what part of it did you like most? The war rape? The slicing of children in half? The parading of bodies in Gaza to a cheering crowd?

If you think this is such a great thing for Gaza and the world, get off your keyboard, arrange a one-way trip to Israel, and sneak over to the Gaza strip and present yourself to Hamas as a hostage. If you somehow survive the ordeal and aren't raped, murdered, and paraded in Gaza, you might do something actually significant to improve the goals of the fabulous resistance.

Every single one of these "pro-Palestinians", as well as the long overdue tankies, should be banned from these loving forums. It's a pox upon it that they are let to be here so long, and it's a pox upon you and your team for probating and banning people presenting real historical information that's not comfortable for Westerners and inconvenient to the Palestinian narrative. Don't bother with punishments, I'll be out momentarily.

was this post written by chatgpt

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

As someone who has actually been in a war the idea of stopping in the middle of a raid where you know enemy contact is imminent to rape someone is the most outlandish poo poo.

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

ok.

https://twitter.com/sitcomabed/status/1730618032421044478?t=pz3dlXvrD8sGQVUVgOa9Uw&s=19

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

:captainpop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait this guy said he had evidence!!!!!! hold on dont punish him someone finally has evidence of hamas atrocities.

your evidence, sir??????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sir?????

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

FlapYoJacks posted:

at least you tried

it’s clear that the mods think that pro Israeli posters have a lot of leeway in what they can post that the other side doesn’t

best is for all of us to disengage and let that loving forum rot

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Al! posted:

was this post written by chatgpt

if it was, does it count as a syq or is that like cheating on homework

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

its a shame AA was an absolute baby bitch coward who would never fly back to his apartheid state to serve in the iof

e: lmao

Raskolnikov38 has issued a correction as of 03:57 on Dec 7, 2023

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Doomsday econ: https://twitter.com/pikaso_me/status/1732516880185696401?t=vEOXZTMUZUelx5oCgCE_eg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)