Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If only I was allowed to be involved in cool stories says the guy who was in a cool story until he got his millionth DUI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

History Comes Inside! posted:

If only I was allowed to be involved in cool stories says the guy who was in a cool story until he got his millionth DUI

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efeX06WbjSU

Imagine this but replace the Young Bucks with the Hardys. Gimme a fuckin' break. :laffo:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'm sad Jeff relapsed but I'm happy we are free from them doing anything but putting people over or having my mom see Goth Baby show up on a random Rampage I'm at my family's house at.

Somehow my 71 year old mom is super into TikTok

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Declaring war on Jeffs. i've liked your posts like 60/40, Jeff, but you picked the wrong side in this thread, with Rob. The only way forward for the AEW hell thread is without Rob - and that will be with or without you, Jeff. Do as you will....

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That DICK! posted:

Declaring war on Jeffs. i've liked your posts like 60/40, Jeff, but you picked the wrong side in this thread, with Rob. The only way forward for the AEW hell thread is without Rob - and that will be with or without you, Jeff. Do as you will....

Hey what the…

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The_Rob posted:

Hey what the…

Look what you've gotten me into, muttonhead. :mad:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jeff Stock is at an all time low, divest now and put it all into Shane Stock, which is on the rise

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Jeff Stock is at an all time low, divest now and put it all into Shane Stock, which is on the rise

Shane Taylor stock??? That ROH jobber??? No way!!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Everyone knows the best Shane in wrestling is a free agent right now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

just playin rob. just makes me laugh to see jeffs and robs. were part of an exclusive club the three of us, being posters with a syllable followed by a guys name

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

"The" and "that" are adjectives not mere syllables I'm so angry right now

Big Coffin Hunter fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 5, 2023

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I mean it's slightly more complicated than that but you know what I mean That DICK!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i do. im sorry. i wanted to say 'word' but MJeff hosed it all up

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

These Jeffs I swear to god

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
The Jeffs I know.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Jeffs to Watch Out For

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

I can't feel any sympathy for Jeff. He was getting pushed and getting PPV matches and then he did some dumb poo poo and Tony and Friends probably don't want to push a guy who at any point could embarrass the company and himself or end up in jail. You blew it dude, just collect the paycheck.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sympathy For The Jeff

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Instead of being a drinksman like Bad Jeff, people should be a wacky street fight man who hangs out with Satnam Singh like Good Jeff

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I hope the stuff about Bryan Danielson being in charge of social media fines is true. TK has found a way to cut costs while using AEW’s most abundant resource, whiny wrestlers.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

he shoulda fined cm punk $10 million. indentured servitude

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Tato posted:

I hope the stuff about Bryan Danielson being in charge of social media fines is true. TK has found a way to cut costs while using AEW’s most abundant resource, whiny wrestlers.

he won't be Big Money Matt for long

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Tato posted:

lol

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Okay Devil stuff is way worse than House of Torture now make it stop have Hangman Buckshot lariat the guy so we can do Swerve/Hangman 3 for the title

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Not that I wanted to see MJF and Joe do a Can They Coexist match against Jungle Boy and Wardlow desperately trying to hide their movesets or whatever, but it's kinda hosed up that they advertised it and then just didn't do it. One of the pillars of AEW's booking used to be, if a match is advertised, you're gonna get it and you're gonna get a finish.

Really annoying, cause it was a pretty good little Dynamite besides all of the MJFverse stuff, which between MJF, the Devil and Roddy, continues to just be an anchor around this promotion's neck.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

skye pue

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MJeff posted:

Not that I wanted to see MJF and Joe do a Can They Coexist match against Jungle Boy and Wardlow desperately trying to hide their movesets or whatever, but it's kinda hosed up that they advertised it and then just didn't do it. One of the pillars of AEW's booking used to be, if a match is advertised, you're gonna get it and you're gonna get a finish.

Really annoying, cause it was a pretty good little Dynamite besides all of the MJFverse stuff, which between MJF, the Devil and Roddy, continues to just be an anchor around this promotion's neck.

I didn't really expect a Can They Coexist match because especially by the promo earlier in the night it was clear they could. I wanted an interesting match with intrigue, maybe the henchmen teasing by using moves or mannerisms from other wrestlers, and then progression on the story. The bait and switch was a bit of a bitch move.

Also, gotta question the WWE booking of what should be a giant match between Christian and Adam Copeland in Canada ending with interference from another wrestler's mom. I mean, come on.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SKYE BLUE IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Toni doing the big wind up is now my most hated thing in AEW. This must be how those deranged about MJF feel when he's on screen.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Toni doing the big wind up is now my most hated thing in AEW. This must be how those deranged about MJF feel when he's on screen.

Why?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nick Wayne's mom has been a factor from the jump, so it made sense.

I get it bugging people regardless, since it was a match I think people have wanted from the second Copeland was signed.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's boring and dumb. At least the MJF poo poo has a story beat each week. The Timeless Toni gimmick has changed like 3 times now because they keep running out of material and she's getting actively worse in the ring. I thought I hated her last run because I found Toni to be a bland wrestler with a good workrate and I'm now missing that run. It's just so much of what I don't want to watch.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sorry to tell you but they both suck poo poo

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's boring and dumb. At least the MJF poo poo has a story beat each week. The Timeless Toni gimmick has changed like 3 times now because they keep running out of material and she's getting actively worse in the ring. I thought I hated her last run because I found Toni to be a bland wrestler with a good workrate and I'm now missing that run. It's just so much of what I don't want to watch.

I just don’t get why Toni needs the story beat. She’s over as hell. The crowd is into her matches. I also thought the match was fun. I dunno I think you guys just enjoy making GBS threads on something. Like I don’t get how the wind up is any different from most wrestling moves. Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow or the peoples elbow or whatever. Sometimes you just allow a fun silly gimmick to be over. Also how is she worst in the ring. Her timing is good she’s not botching she still hits hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The_Rob posted:

I just don’t get why Toni needs the story beat. She’s over as hell. The crowd is into her matches. I also thought the match was fun. I dunno I think you guys just enjoy making GBS threads on something. Like I don’t get how the wind up is any different from most wrestling moves. Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow or the peoples elbow or whatever. Sometimes you just allow a fun silly gimmick to be over. Also how is she worst in the ring. Her timing is good she’s not botching she still hits hard.

What, in the AEW Hell Thread? Ya think?