Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Vomik posted:

this is like the 4th time you’ve posted in here starting a post with “it’s clear Palestinians did something bad” seriously shut the gently caress up.

you’re telling on yourself by assuming they must have obviously raped people

tbf I'm pretty sure at least some of the Hamas commandos jaywalked sooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

Hey, all of you who've spent several days and several threads defending this fabulous act of "resistance", what part of it did you like most? The war rape? The slicing of children in half? The parading of bodies in Gaza to a cheering crowd?

If you think this is such a great thing for Gaza and the world, get off your keyboard, arrange a one-way trip to Israel, and sneak over to the Gaza strip and present yourself to Hamas as a hostage. If you somehow survive the ordeal and aren't raped, murdered, and paraded in Gaza, you might do something actually significant to improve the goals of the fabulous resistance.

Every single one of these "pro-Palestinians", as well as the long overdue tankies, should be banned from these loving forums. It's a pox upon it that they are let to be here so long, and it's a pox upon you and your team for probating and banning people presenting real historical information that's not comfortable for Westerners and inconvenient to the Palestinian narrative. Don't bother with punishments, I'll be out momentarily.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ah Absurd Alhazred, but to see your face now that your IDF ate poo poo and lost. :allears:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

Ah Absurd Alhazred, but to see your face now that your IDF ate poo poo and lost. :allears:

They also ate poo poo and got dysentery

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

lobster shirt posted:

i will admit to not recognizing a syq from permabanned poster absurd alhazred, and therefore to being owned. i have requested the admins commute the sixer. and i am ashamed.

imo i don’t want to read some monsters opinion even if its second hand - esp right in the midst of our d&d brained posters engaging with atrocity propaganda as though its real and should be taken seriously

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel gets forced into allowing fuel into Gaza:-

=====================

The Israeli mini-cabinet approves the entry of 120,000 liters of fuel per day into the southern Strip #غزة

Report: Abdullah Abdul Jabbar

link broken because it's a video news tweet and dont want to take chances

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/ 1732592205557084253?s=20

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

kazmeyer posted:

tbf I'm pretty sure at least some of the Hamas commandos jaywalked sooooooo

us police style charge stacking - jaywalking, evading arrest, ignoring orders from a peace officer, paraglider landings within 100ft of each other on a runway, operating a gas mower during high smog activity

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

HallelujahLee posted:

Did we get syqed again

a perfect syq

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
This thread has the right to defend itself from syqs

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I found an israeli political cartoon I so badly want to clip out the Hamas fighter and turn him into a Sicko smiley:-

:sickos:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

He should wash all that poo poo down with some nice, refreshing seawater while he's at it

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

Hey, all of you who've spent several days and several threads defending this fabulous act of "resistance", what part of it did you like most? The war rape? The slicing of children in half? The parading of bodies in Gaza to a cheering crowd?

If you think this is such a great thing for Gaza and the world, get off your keyboard, arrange a one-way trip to Israel, and sneak over to the Gaza strip and present yourself to Hamas as a hostage. If you somehow survive the ordeal and aren't raped, murdered, and paraded in Gaza, you might do something actually significant to improve the goals of the fabulous resistance.

Every single one of these "pro-Palestinians", as well as the long overdue tankies, should be banned from these loving forums. It's a pox upon it that they are let to be here so long, and it's a pox upon you and your team for probating and banning people presenting real historical information that's not comfortable for Westerners and inconvenient to the Palestinian narrative. Don't bother with punishments, I'll be out momentarily.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How about you gargle my balls you loving ghoul

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
we all deserved to be this owned because of the dnd stuff. instant karma

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

BrotherJayne posted:

How about you gargle my balls you loving ghoul

it's a SYQ from a banned poster

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel thinks they can accomplish the same thing they literally failed to do in 2006:-

==========

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant vowed to remove Hezbollah beyond the Litani River in southern Lebanon through an international settlement based on UN Resolution 1701. Israeli Army Radio quoted Gallant as saying that if the international political settlement does not succeed, Israel will move militarily to remove Hezbollah from the borders according to him.

===============================================================

lol they're literally losing against hamas and they think they can handle their big brother.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Vomik posted:

this is like the 4th time you’ve posted in here starting a post with “it’s clear Palestinians did something bad” seriously shut the gently caress up.

you’re telling on yourself by assuming they must have obviously raped people

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its a shame AA was an absolute baby bitch coward who would never fly back to his apartheid state to serve in the iof

I swear that this guy was actually one of the "pro-Palestinian" posters in the really old I/P D&D threads

Goes to show you what liberal Zionism actually is

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

I like how this guy (the one being quoted) literally just lives in some sort of delusional dream world where "parading of bodies to a cheery crowd in Gaza" is a thing that happened

That particular bit of goofy propaganda is actually new to me. Did they see it in a dream and just forgot that it was something they made up?

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

western governments have never used feminism as propaganda to kill Muslims. I am a goldfish.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

lobster shirt posted:

i will admit to not recognizing a syq from permabanned poster absurd alhazred, and therefore to being owned. I have requested the admins commute the sixer. and i am ashamed. apologize to BEAR GRYLLZ for telling him to stop drinking piss

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
That was one of the most epic SYQs in this thread.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Frosted Flake posted:

It's so strange that the only thing that would lend any amount of sympathy to Israel happened, what are the chances?

I would have a hard time supporting Israel, if only Hamas hadn't done all of these awful things Israel has been loudly insisting they have from about the evening of the 8th, at the earliest.

i enjoyed seeing 2 of the stupidest posters in that thread posting the same exact sources from the israeli govt when challenged to provide any independent confirmation of the claims.

Dr. Jerrold Coe has issued a correction as of 04:56 on Dec 7, 2023

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

National Parks
Apr 6, 2016
I like to imagine this war if Trump had won a second term.

All the libs would be pro-hamas, while Trump allows the Israelis to conduct the war in exactly the same way as Biden, beat for beat.

Although he probably would be calling the IDF losers by now

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

no, it says lmao.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pretty wild that this genocide is being paid for with donations that are taken and used to convince half alive 86 year old iowans that biden is as cognizant as they are

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
https://twitter.com/prem_thakker/status/1732608517503107209

loving clown world.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

it's a SYQ from a banned poster

Well he's gonna have to get in line then

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I'm a long overdue tankie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is how they walked back the 40 dead babies thing

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lobster shirt posted:

i will admit to not recognizing a syq from permabanned poster absurd alhazred, and therefore to being owned. i have requested the admins commute the sixer. and i am ashamed.

this is what you get for taking a posting sabbatical

though no defense for the poster who reported it

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

Booo. People posting that poo poo 'ironically' is dumb and bad. Down with syq

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FuzzySlippers posted:

Booo. People posting that poo poo 'ironically' is dumb and bad. Down with syq

nope. you got owned, you need to own that

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hahaha

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I didn't touch the poop syq is just tedious

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Al! posted:

this is how they walked back the 40 dead babies thing

Yep, they keep suggesting it, the US media picks it up as approved narrative, the white house mentions it and then the IDF walk back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

A 6er for a SYQ is a badge of honor.