Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

goblin week posted:

Today is the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Hey that Ultross game looks really cool doesn't it. It has that whole LSD/shrooms vibe going on. Hope the gameplay is tight and the lore is as trippy as the visuals.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

Cactus posted:

Hey that Ultross game looks really cool doesn't it. It has that whole LSD/shrooms vibe going on. Hope the gameplay is tight and the lore is as trippy as the visuals.

It looks really pretty but I like my Metroidvanias with simple combat systems, I don't want to have to memorize a bunch of combos which is what it sounded like Ultros wants you to do.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Damnit if true that's my least favourite combat system and is why I always bounce off games like DMC or mortal Kombat. In the heat of combat having to remember and also perfectly execute a 3 or 4 button sequence is beyond my old rear end' willingness to devote the time to make into muscle memory anymore.

:okboomer:

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Silksong surprise drop, BG3 on game pass, GTA6 getting canceled and the funds going to build affordable housing instead. Gonna be a big night for gaming!

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
if there’s any news this would probably be the night for it

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

20th times the charm babyyyyy

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
In numerology, 12/7/2023 is 8, which is an unlucky number. I fear we may not get the news we want today.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

goblin week posted:

Today is the day

Hearing this from my sources.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is it out yet?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is it out yet?

Shohei Ohtani is going to release it.

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

Your Uncle Dracula posted:

In numerology, 12/7/2023 is 8, which is an unlucky number. I fear we may not get the news we want today.

However, when I crashed my Scion TC at 100 MPH I received a vision that Silksong would come out today, so the universe is sending mixed signals.

Daner T
Dec 24, 2004

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

hegale

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bapanada-gain

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://i.imgur.com/xDtYHor.mp4

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

https://twitter.com/PenumbralVT/status/1732567277470453820?t=WcBSVX_gPqle3ktpzIZvmg&s=19

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
We are getting UFO50 news tonight

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I had to get up, how many times did they play the new Silksong trailer with date announcement?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Hogama posted:

I had to get up, how many times did they play the new Silksong trailer with date announcement?

Everyone in the arena was struck dead by its glory, you need to immediately flee to a place without Internet before it gets you too.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Any moment now

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

it won the game awards

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Congratulations silk fans!!!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It's gonna be the last thing shown, it was always going to be the last thing shown. It wasn't in the most anticipated game category because it's going to release as soon as the show is over.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The last thing shown, in the history of mankind

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
just saw the trailer, amazing stuff

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Countblanc posted:

just saw the trailer, amazing stuff

I'm playing the game now and folks..... It's a banger.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I really believed this time.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
yeah the Nintendo directs were never going to be it but this one stung

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
When the motherfucker said "a small independent team from Australia" I really thought. But it was just House House. And I mean those guys rule and I cannot wait to have literally any understanding of what the gently caress their new game even is, but. Come on man. He knew what he was doing.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

bapa

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

nada

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Fedule posted:

When the motherfucker said "a small independent team from Australia" I really thought. But it was just House House. And I mean those guys rule and I cannot wait to have literally any understanding of what the gently caress their new game even is, but. Come on man. He knew what he was doing.

To be honest I would be shocked if Geoff even remembers SIlksong exists.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm2oikWymg8

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

sirtommygunn posted:

I really believed this time.
What a noob. I believe it every time. :smug:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
On a serious note, was there anything interesting at the game commercials?

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Waltzing Along posted:

On a serious note, was there anything interesting at the game commercials?

That Silksong game they showed looked pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

sam lake did a dance on the stage