Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger

neoaxd posted:

thats what we call "getting worked" my friend

and how! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!

id fight him. chances are he would beat me, but i wouldnt resort to cheap tactics. hes a good man.

ChrisBTY

this glorious monument

I would like to thank Christian for dragging the TNT title back to prominence after the underwhelming Sammy/Sky story and the reign(s) of Wardlow.
Speaking of Wardlow: his squash ability has increased exponentially now that he's heel. Just night and loving day.

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Most Power Alex posted:

The House Rules format feels like it should have so many possibilities and just constantly turns into basically a regular match. Last night was the first time it felt like the opponents rule was used in a way that actually effected the match. Hopefully they continue with that momentum and we see House Rules become a staple match for the group.

for real! does it have to be established wrestling match stipulations, or could someone say "you have to blow a kiss every 60 seconds or you lose" or something goofy like would happen in the TV show Taskmaster?

what im saying is everything needs to be sillier. hanger/swerve would have been better with whoopee cushions all over the place, imo

super macho dude

Dynamite was goddamn great this week and Collision sounds like its going to be another banger. Continental Classic feels like a game changer for AEW, it really does feel like the meme "I don't care who wins, I just hope both wrestlers have fun" brought to life. It's not even close to being finished and I'm already fantasy booking next years.

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ospreay is gonna whip rear end in next year's C2

Most Power Alex

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Miro is obviously fighting the dudes who cucked him to win back his wife, so that doesn't sound too fun

None of those men have tried playing video games with Miro so perhaps that is the issue.

Most Power Alex

Eat This Glob posted:

for real! does it have to be established wrestling match stipulations, or could someone say "you have to blow a kiss every 60 seconds or you lose" or something goofy like would happen in the TV show Taskmaster?

The first time HoB fought the Acclaimed I thought it was a dumb move to have them forego choosing a rule, they should have made it scissor to tag. In theory it would have been a face move since it doesn't give them a advantage but they could have done a short in ring story were the initial HoB legal man stay in the ring far to long because they simply don't want to acknowledge the silly tag gesture. Would have been a huge pop the first time Malachi and Brody finally break down and scissor.

post hole digger

Most Power Alex posted:

The first time HoB fought the Acclaimed I thought it was a dumb move to have them forego choosing a rule, they should have made it scissor to tag. In theory it would have been a face move since it doesn't give them a advantage but they could have done a short in ring story were the initial HoB legal man stay in the ring far to long because they simply don't want to acknowledge the silly tag gesture. Would have been a huge pop the first time Malachi and Brody finally break down and scissor.

lmao

Seams

ROCK HARD

Most Power Alex posted:

Give this goon the book

graph

aaag peanuts
remember when samoa joe fought gravity and did his evade mocking the spacewalk lol

Big Coffin Hunter

Samoa Joe is so cool I'm scared to have too much hope he just completely fucks up MJF and takes the belt this time

Quantum of Phallus

Most Power Alex posted:

Yes!!!!

graph

aaag peanuts
remember when shida put a pumpkin over abadon's head and kicked it off lol

Shard

Shard fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Dec 2, 2023

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

graph posted:

remember when shida put a pumpkin over abadon's head and kicked it off lol

Shida once punched Kip Sabian straight in the mouth

My point is, Shida rules.

graph

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1686900863380422656

well i guess its not going to embed today

Most Power Alex
Your link is dead.

graph

aaag peanuts
works for me, idk

post hole digger

one thing that came up before itt is if stuff is flagged as sensitive it throws a 404 if youre not logged in.

post hole digger

twitter is also a big broken heap of poo poo, so that could be it too (it doesnt work for me not logged in either)

graph

aaag peanuts
anyway thats the vid from dynamite 200 where mox eats a crunchy on the tacks then trent gets whacked with a trash can

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Toni Storm

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

coconono posted:

Toni Storm

RIHO

Big Coffin Hunter

Riho is cool and good and not a comedy gimmick

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Mark Briscoe vs. Swerve was so so so drat good

SG Bamboo

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jon Moxley wearing a BattlArts shirt makes me hoot and holler

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Dec 7, 2023

super macho dude

RUSH should have won imo but goddamn what a match

Quantum of Phallus

super macho dude posted:

:yeah:

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

SG Bamboo posted:

Jon Moxley wearing a BattlArts shirt makes me hoot and holler

:hai:

I was too busy hooting at it to even point it out online, so drat cool

Shard

Just remembered this entrance. It was so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsfEiZ_IY2U

Shard

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Riho is cool and good and not a comedy gimmick

Riho runs poo poo. Still huge pops.

dromal phrenia

super macho dude posted:

RUSH loving owns and the fact that all his matches are hard-hitting makes him an absolute favorite of mine.

I remember when I was happy about Andrade and someone (MRT?) said Tony should get the real deal, RUSH. He was right.

Shard

It was really funny when Rush was passed out and then got right back up and was pissed off the match was stopped.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shard posted:

It was really funny when Rush was passed out and then got right back up and was pissed off the match was stopped.

I liked that a lot

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Rush is daddy

Shard

Bonk

super macho dude

Shard posted:

I fully enjoy it when RUSH will completely no-sell something that was clearly meant to be sold. I've seen criticism that he's unprofessional & dangerous, and oh well, makes me like him even more:shrug: there's not enough wrestlers acting like Vader anymore imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet

He was so... wet during that post-match vid. What a slippery dude