Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Griz
May 21, 2001

also Hamas has enough actual gear that they wouldn't be using pieces of fraying twine as slings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

trigger guard looks weird/chunky, we'd expect to see a bolt or rivet opposite the fire selector on that side, handguard looks weird, pistol grip looks weird and uh no barrel bore as noted.

at the risk of Doing OSINT, these look fake as hell. literally less convincing than a 100 dollar airsoft replica

worth noting they are all laid with the side that has the chamber/ejection port and fire selector to the ground, likely because they look even faker laid out in the other direction

Owlbear Camus has issued a correction as of 20:07 on Dec 7, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

OctaMurk posted:

Theyre rubber training rifles

Israeli situation is so desperate they are running out of actual AKs to use as props

A hamas representative came out and said that alot of what the Israelis are parading are a bunch of parade props and models.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

lobster shirt posted:

i like the terrorist swim gear

Duh, obviously they attach them to the rockets to make them more accurate.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Al! posted:

hey is rounding up all of the males and executing them genocide now????? anyone???????? oh no we're more interested in arguing about imagined rapes

WoodrowSkillson posted:

im so loving angry jesus christ

:same:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ah yes the dreaded terra cotta HAMAS assault rifle, able to fire bullets without an actually barrel bore

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://x.com/BTnewsroom/status/1732826980570038721?s=20

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1732458327664168988?t=hJfE9Ut5LSdl77VolEGYnQ&s=19

I watched this video again, and I noticed:

I'm not a weapons-knower, so correct me if I'm being dumb, but don't these look fake?

lol they didnt even try to make a proper two part mold, those seams are terrible

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Surely they have actual kalashnikovs sitting around somewhere for props? L

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

IDF Press Release: Major breakthrough in Gaza with the discovery of entrance to grand tunnel network and army of underground terrorists.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Ah yes the dreaded terra cotta HAMAS assault rifle, able to fire bullets without an actually barrel bore

The solid state AK

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

lol you dumb loving tankies still using moving parts in your assault rifles like it's 2008. upgrade your poo poo, it's cheap now!!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

M.2A1

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

while those rubber rifles only fire rubber bullets, naturally, keep in mind even "less lethal" munitions can still kill

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Israel, drill your barrels and scrape your mold lines

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

I'm not a weapons-knower, so correct me if I'm being dumb, but don't these look fake?

lmao. I wonder if they got those from the German army

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
The AKs in the al-Qassam logo are all black too so I don't think the colors are suspicious, it's just missing the handle and front triangle

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

euphronius posted:

noted terrorist weapons : anti tank missiles

lol good point

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

text editor posted:

The AKs in the al-Qassam logo are all black too so I don't think the colors are suspicious, it's just missing the handle and front triangle

the barrels aren't drilled lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
if it belongs to hamas at all and not dragged out of some isreali warehouse theyre clearly for parades and training only

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
since theyre, you know, just big pieces of cast resin and not guns at all

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1732837750838091857

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

i wonder why life hates us so much that we ended up with the current crop of arab rulers. why arent arab people doing more? are we really this pathetic group of slaves and sheep? i really want to tear my skin off in shame and helplessness. i gave money. but i dont know what i can do other than that. i am not feeling hopeless im just really really sad for the civilians. :smith:

Because the Great Satan will spend untold amounts of money to help them commit massive amounts of violence to stay their pet dictators.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I'm not even sure what you'd train for with those, just gun-holdin'? Martial arts? It doesn't look like the magazines can be removed and I'm sure the other side where all the moving parts are supposed to be is even more comical, so it's not like you're doing anything mechanical with them

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Real Mean Queen posted:

I'm not even sure what you'd train for with those, just gun-holdin'? Martial arts? It doesn't look like the magazines can be removed and I'm sure the other side where all the moving parts are supposed to be is even more comical, so it's not like you're doing anything mechanical with them

Really basic tactical movement and disarm/retention techniques, I would think. It's not impossible they were used in militant training, but I find it most telling that staging the Bust Photo they laid them barrel facing left. Exactly like you would if you knew you had a background extra quality prop and needed to present it to look a little less fake.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

the thing about biden's eyes

he's got

lifeless eyes

black eyes, like a doll's eyes

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Real Mean Queen posted:

They're used usually in force-on-force training (think shoot houses/hand to hand combat) or props for opfor usually yeah

It's actually impressive they have them tbh because it demonstrates a certain level of training sophistication and professionalism

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

hamas is so barbaric they beat their victims to death with rubber dummy ak:s instead of shooting them :ohdear:

Real Mean Queen posted:

my guess would be close combat training. when you're learning how to bash someone in the face with a rifle butt or stab them with the barrel, you'd ideally want something that doesnt cause real injuries.

Comrade Koba has issued a correction as of 20:37 on Dec 7, 2023

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Justin Tyme posted:

They're used usually in force-on-force training (think shoot houses/hand to hand combat) or props for opfor usually yeah

:thunk:

hrm who's opfor uses ak pattern rifles vs M4 or Tavors...

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Owlbear Camus posted:

:thunk:

hrm who's opfor uses ak pattern rifles vs M4 or Tavors...

Shh, it's a cache of real Hamas guns

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Real Mean Queen posted:

a lot of armies use them in training, like when theyre training how to raid a building, and theyll yell Bang Bang Bang

and a lot of bein in the army involves just walkin around with ur gun anyways and not even shootin it so u dont always need a real gun for trainin

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
what's an opfor

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

The one with the table of people drinking blood and eating gore?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

VROOM VROOM posted:

what's an opfor

nope not falling for it

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Opposing force, when you have people roleplaying as the enemy.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lobster shirt posted:

these look like modern versions of those photos from the liquidation of the warsaw ghetto

https://x.com/thisischizitere/status/1732782868932227476?s=20

I understand (ideologically) how quickly and easily liberals got here, but surely emotionally the people who define themselves as "good people" went on an emotional journey to get here?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

VROOM VROOM posted:

what's an opfor

opposing force. Israelis train against enemies who use AK-pattern weapons, so that might explain why they have a large stockpile of rubber training dummies to use as bad propaganda props

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I guess that all makes sense. It strikes me as a little odd to take the extra steps to get those shipped in, but I guess it's possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Real Mean Queen posted:

I guess that all makes sense. It strikes me as a little odd to take the extra steps to get those shipped in, but I guess it's possible

It's a jump cut in a video, they probably just had some guy at the training facility lay them out on tarps and film them on his iPhone