Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

pixaal posted:

Is it any good? Requires a facebook account

probably good for identity theft since it's trained on facebook and IG images

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

So will it let me make Danny DeVito eating onions with Walter White and do a good job?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Newbie post! I'm only 2 3 hours into this (plus download time), after finding these two videos:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT85EBuW2/
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT85EqnU7/

The thing that is useful here is ComfyUI + Auto Queue, so I can iterate faster. SDXL Turbo, in the videos, seems only to be good at hazy / out of focus scenery. From what I understand, ComfyUI lets you tweak parameters, combine models with other processing units / transformers / something. And SDXL Turbo is the generative model that in this case only works 512 x 512 but is blazing fast. Using that as a starting point, I tried other

Setup was dead simple. It's both "really fast" and "on my machine" which solve the "run out of tokens" and "share my data with 3rd party" concerns. I want to make AI creations for stocking stuffers this year, and since it's a surprise I don't want to upload my family and friends' likeness to a 3rd party without permission.

Ironically, this was only a starting point to get me started on ComfyUI. My actual use case is portraits, which work poorly on SDXL_Turbo.

Things I've learned so far:
1. You can see others prompts on civitai which is a nice starting point
2. Different models / checkpoints seem to do better with different CFG - if I don't like the look, I change that to see if it gets better. Right now, it's just guess and check for me.
3. Don't forget to mute your "Save Image" node if you're iterating a bunch - otherwise it saves MBs per second. If you want to go back and re-do an image, change control_after_generate to "decrement" and run it until you found what you missed.
4. Something about SDTurboScheduler doesn't let you go above 10 steps. The default 1 step seems to make super fuzzy images, especially for different models / checkpoints.

Results: not bad for a few hours playing around! Started with my coworker, she is my secret santee.

Positive prompt: woman tan skin, straight brown hair low ponytail, strong jaw, hoop earrings, wayfarer glasses, conservatively dressed, and a welcoming full smile. She is posing with 3 kids: a 3-year-old daughter with frizzy hair, a 5-year-old son with very short hair and thick eyebrows, a 8-year-old daughter with straight hair, and she is holding her white sphynx cat. Cartoon with realistic proportions.
Negative prompt: bad quality, bad anatomy, worst quality, low quality, low resolution, extra fingers, blur, blurry, ugly, wrong proportions, watermark, image artifacts, lowres, jpeg artifacts, deformed, noisy image

It doesn't do well with large numbers of subjects, so I changed it to just the woman + her cat or + one child and that worked much better.

Checkpoint: DreamshaperXL_turbo

Checkpoint: Kakarot25DCozy

Checkpoint: realcartoonPixar

Some interesting ones:
Checkpoint: DreamshaperXL_turbo

Checkpoint: TurboUnstable. Prompt: "best joke", mildly nms. Super short conceptual prompts give weird results.

To do list:
1. Learn prompting tricks
2. Play with image-to-image
3. Changing models/checkpoints - beyond what is above
4. How do you upscale?
5: Figure out what other things are like LORA

BrianBoitano fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 8, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pixaal posted:

Is it any good? Requires a facebook account

I used a throwaway Instagram account to sign up but it doesn't seem all that great. Text isn't working, complex prompts aren't getting great relevant results.. however, it is insanely fast. 4 images in like a second

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

pixaal posted:

So will it let me make Danny DeVito eating onions with Walter White and do a good job?

It kicked back on any celebrities I tried

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

AARD VARKMAN posted:

It kicked back on any celebrities I tried

funny to only protect celebrities, if they non-consensually filled its dataset full of images of us (they did)

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

I saw a Reddit post about this AI this morning and in the comments people were already working out how to get AI-generated photos of actual people by prompting it based on things like where they're located in their photos and their physical features. Not celebrities, normal everyday people.

I don't know how well it was working for them but that discussion was the top-rated comment chain.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

maxwellhill posted:

funny to only protect celebrities, if they non-consensually filled its dataset full of images of us (they did)

Non-consensually? Sounds like someone didn't read the terms of service that quietly changed 10 years after you signed up. Shame on you.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Someone please use a textgen AI to generate a believable TOS/EULA/Privacy Policy/NDA agreement, so I can play it though a digital Werner Herzog as a cure for insomnia.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ok.

**End-User License Agreement (EULA) / Terms of Service (ToS) / Privacy Policy / Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for QuackQuack Inc.'s Duck Translator App**

**IMPORTANT NOTICE:**

Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using QuackQuack Inc.'s Duck Translator App ("The App"). By accessing or using any part of the app, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.

---

**1. Acceptance of Terms**

QuackQuack Inc. ("The Company") provides its Duck Translator App, which purportedly translates human speech into duck quacks and vice versa, subject to your compliance with all the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein.

---

**2. Privacy Policy**

- **Data Collection:** The App may collect data related to your usage, device information, and recorded speech data for translation purposes.
- **Usage:** The collected data will be used to improve translation algorithms and app functionality.
- **Sharing:** Data will not be sold or shared with third parties except as necessary to provide and improve the service, or as required by law.

---

**3. License and Restrictions**

- **License Grant:** The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use The App.
- **Usage Restrictions:** You may not reverse engineer, modify, or create derivative works of The App. Use of the app for any unlawful, illicit, or unethical purpose is strictly prohibited.

---

**4. Intellectual Property**

The App, including its underlying technology, processes, and design, is the exclusive property of QuackQuack Inc.

---

**5. Disclaimer of Warranties**

The App is provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranties of any kind, including the accuracy of translations from human speech to duck quacks and vice versa.

---

**6. Limitation of Liability**

The Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from the use of The App.

---

**7. Confidentiality (NDA)**

- **Confidential Information:** Any non-public information related to The App's functionality, performance, and underlying technology.
- **Obligation:** You agree to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information disclosed by The Company.

---

**8. Term and Termination**

This Agreement is effective until terminated by either party. The Company reserves the right to terminate the agreement and revoke app access at any time without notice.

---

**9. Changes to Terms**

The Company reserves the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. Continued use of The App after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.

---

By using The Duck Translator App, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing The App.

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

feedmyleg posted:

Non-consensually? Sounds like someone didn't read the terms of service that quietly changed 10 years after you signed up. Shame on you.

:actually: you need to make an account and agree to the terms of service so you can beg all your friends and wild strangers to stop constantly uploading pictures of you, or at least stop tagging them so carefully because that's the only way they know how to organize a photo collection

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
:lol: fair. The "Is this your friend x?" widget was so goddamn sinister.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

feedmyleg posted:

:lol: fair. The "Is this your friend x?" widget was so goddamn sinister.

Which is why the EU outlawed face ID scanning like that

ymgve fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Dec 8, 2023

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I keep asking DALL-E to make me an image of two winged pugs playing as they soar through the skies over a fantasy city, and it keeps saying that's offensive and against the terms of service. What's the deal with that?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I run into that sort of thing occasionally. For a while it wouldn't let me have a "worker" hold a flashlight in the woods at night because it was too dangerous :confused: It probably thinks you're trying to depict dead dogs or something.

For me the solution was to... wait. Then tweak the prompt. Instead of "worker" I would just say "person in a blue jumpsuit," but it took a bit of time for that solution to work, so I wonder if there was a flag on my account for a bit for trying to "subvert" their system or something, or if they just adjusted their restrictions.

e: Flag it, report it, and maybe you'll get lucky.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 8, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Pugs with wings playing tug of war - Bing

Gets the basic part of the prompt right.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
got bored, here's an image dump of some of the stuff I've liked in the Bing Image Mines recently
ah, some are :nws:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Hi guys the other day I saw a pig riding in the back of a truck, and because it was a cold day the pig had a sweater on and it also had socks on it's ears.

I can get some decent results for pigs riding in trucks wearing sweaters

But I can't get it to wear socks on it's ears. I need to revisit this moment, lemme know if you can figure out how to get socks on a pigs ears please!

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014

Tumble posted:

Hi guys the other day I saw a pig riding in the back of a truck, and because it was a cold day the pig had a sweater on and it also had socks on it's ears.

I can get some decent results for pigs riding in trucks wearing sweaters

But I can't get it to wear socks on it's ears. I need to revisit this moment, lemme know if you can figure out how to get socks on a pigs ears please!

The closest I could get in my one single attempt:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Oh you got him a sweet hat! Thank you for making some very fashionable and cozy pigs!

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

milkandbananas
Jun 24, 2006

My plan is to hug and kiss those cute little wrinkles on your brain!

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

Sometimes SVD can do some nifty stuff

https://imgur.com/a/wr3k1CF

Edit: nevermind, I don't have time to figure out getting around imgur's poo poo

KinkyJohn fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Dec 11, 2023

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

KinkyJohn posted:

Sometimes SVD can do some nifty stuff

You have to go full screen with videos before it will let you grab the direct link, for some weird reason.

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
"Hello, BorkBunter Video? I rented a movie for my kids to watch and you accidentally gave me "Alice Does Wonderland" instead!... What?... No, I don't want a refund, I want to know if you have the sequel!"

ETA: The sequel takes liberties...

PaleFigure fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Dec 12, 2023

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Oh... Yea he's definitely going down the rabbit hole.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Oh... Yea he's definitely going down the rabbit hole.
Well I, for one, am done with this low-brow common media. I'll stick to the culture of the stage, from now on.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Submitted a few of my better AI songs to Routenote.

I'm using the free plan because I wasn't really sure what to expect. I just sent an email telling the truth (the audio was generated from my own lyrics by suno.ai from whom I've been given a commercial license to redistribute).

SCheeseman fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 13, 2023

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Does the suno.ai license allow for selling of the generated songs? Never bothered reading it.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

ymgve posted:

Does the suno.ai license allow for selling of the generated songs? Never bothered reading it.

Yeah they do, I think you need to pay for a plan though, which I did.

quote:

Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, if you are a user who has subscribed to the paid tier of the Services (a “Paid User”), Suno hereby assigns to you all its right, title and interest in and to Output owned by Suno and generated from Submissions through the Services during the term of your paid-tier subscription.

SCheeseman fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Dec 13, 2023

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

messing around with gpt4/dalle. its pretty fun

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Tumble posted:

Oh you got him a sweet hat! Thank you for making some very fashionable and cozy pigs!

I tried Copilot for the first time, after doing a lot of faffing about with on-my-machine generation. Decided to try yours just for fun, and got it on the first batch :)

Prompt: A pig in the back of a pickup truck wearing a sweater and tiny hats on each of its ears

If you squint you can pretend they're socks :3:

e: and the very next prompt, an attempt to get an illustration from The Polar Express, threw it for a literal loop:

https://i.imgur.com/bdk1G1S.mp4

BrianBoitano fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 13, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Dec 13, 2023

Dec 13, 2023

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

OVER THE LINE!

Dec 13, 2023
i'm lookin good on this wednesday morning;