Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Just what I want to see - a young bucks live promo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There definitely seems to be a notable change in the Bucks' aura ever since they re-signed.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

please respect the Young Bucks privacy

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

JUNGLE BOY posted:

anyone think the young bucks suck, are never around, and hide in their locker room when they do bother to show up? ✋

I've never cared for them. They're the Red Hot Chile Peppers of wrestling, where like they can only do one song/match but at least it's pretty good, make a silly face at the camera, yada yada California.

I don't miss them not being on my TV that much.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the real question to ask is why tony khan let FTR get out of doing the jobski to the bucky boys. trouble in paradise

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They’re cooked, sad to say. They were one of my favorite acts in wrestling for so long but they’re not what they used to be. It brings me little to no pleasure to report this. Kenny needs to get better friends.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NienNunb posted:

They’re cooked, sad to say. They were one of my favorite acts in wrestling for so long but they’re not what they used to be. It brings me little to no pleasure to report this. Kenny needs to get better friends.

what matches did you watch that made you change your mind?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MJeff posted:

There definitely seems to be a notable change in the Bucks' aura ever since they re-signed.

Yeah they lost in Wembley

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

We're, like a month removed from them losing to Jericho/Omega in a match that was still really good even if it had to follow Hangman/Swerve which was a loving impossible match to follow, throwing a tantrum, and shutting down their youtube show with Brandon Cutler doing a bunch of spoof dirt sheet posts.

oh no

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

what matches did you watch that made you change your mind?

Ur face vs my rear end

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sorry

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
i have a young bucks adam cole superkliq shirt, so I'm basically responsible for all of this

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Fish Of Doom posted:

I've never cared for them. They're the Red Hot Chile Peppers of wrestling, where like they can only do one song/match but at least it's pretty good, make a silly face at the camera, yada yada California.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I just gotta point this out - the entire time the Young Bucks had that title shot, they didn't mention it on-screen a single time.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It seems like the bucks are gearing up for a whole gimmick change and guess what they’ll still be the best tag team.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

I will say this about the Bucks, whenever anyone refers to "dumb indie flippy bullshit", they're basically referring to the Bucks or a match done in the Bucks' style. They've single handedly defined what dumb WWE fans think all indie wrestling is, so that's their legacy I guess.

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Dec 7, 2023

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the bucks are the best tag team of all time

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

at politicking maybe but even there i think they are outdone!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

by hall and nash maybe. theyre the best at it in aew though obviously

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Dudleyz Better

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

yea ok posted:

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

yea ok posted:

not in this thread they are not!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Heel Bucks = Best Bucks

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Fish Of Doom posted:

based

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Fish Of Doom posted:

They're the Red Hot Chile Peppers of wrestling

This is probably the best description of them ever, now we just need the thread version of Nick Cave to comment on them

Nick Cave posted:

I’m forever near a stereo saying, "What the gently caress is this garbage?" And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

We're, like a month removed from them losing to Jericho/Omega in a match that was still really good even if it had to follow Hangman/Swerve which was a loving impossible match to follow, throwing a tantrum, and shutting down their youtube show with Brandon Cutler doing a bunch of spoof dirt sheet posts.

oh no

You put it like that and it's clearer than ever

Prayin 4 thos claifonria boys rn

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Penny Omegle, Wangman Sadam Page and The Young Sucks: The Petite

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lmfao "Chile Peppers"

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Young bucks are gonna come back with gray hair as "the bucks"

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

The Taxman posted:

Young bucks are gonna come back with gray hair as "the bucks"

nick jackson should shave his head and grow a mustache

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

By The Way was a great album

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
imo i think Young Bucks TV act kind of exposed them because they've really already done everything they can do with their characters. Like I dont know how whatever they do next unless there's a drastic change in their look/presentation but the new angry temper tantrum stuff feels like a retread of their Elite heel run.

Also I'm starting to feel like Swerve vs Mox is gonna be a draw and Jay white is gonna weasel his way into the finals

also re: bucks, that match vs ftr at all in was sloppy and very much felt like neither team really wanted to be in that match.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

imo i think Young Bucks TV act kind of exposed them because they've really already done everything they can do with their characters. Like I dont know how whatever they do next unless there's a drastic change in their look/presentation but the new angry temper tantrum stuff feels like a retread of their Elite heel run.

Even if they change their characters and turn heel, I don't know if they have it in them to change their match style. Their heel character before was "arrogant obnoxious assholes" so mugging at the camera and doing pointless backflips and endless superkicks kind of worked. If they're angry and bitter heels, doing your standard Bucks match isn't going to make sense.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

KungFu Grip posted:

also re: bucks, that match vs ftr at all in was sloppy and very much felt like neither team really wanted to be in that match.

Hell, I felt the same way watching it.

FTR is more miss than hit for me, even if I know full well they are god darn good tag team wrestlers

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
FTR absolutely also got the wind taken out of them with Dax being a crybaby bitch on twitter (not important) and Cash road rager as well as Punk getting shitcanned but now they pretty much did it all in AEW unless they do a real NJPW tour or whatever but even then they won their top prize already. Only other thing kind of interesting is if they turn heel again but even then its like?? they got to move a different tag team up the card, besides Starks/Bill because AEW's tag division is kind of stale with everyone having jobbed to Bucks/FTR for the past year and Acclaimed kind of just floating around with the Trios Title (injury angle aside)

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love FTR

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they should have got the aew belts that time they had all the other belts

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they should have got the aew belts that time they had all the other belts

insane bungle from tk

History Comes Inside!