Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

They always got somebody climbing a ladder in these trailers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

Pirates of Dark Water game…somehow

will this one have an ending

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Meiteron posted:

Had me at Ori

:same:

This looks really cool.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
the actual game looks interesting, this trailer is kinda silly though

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I am so onboard as long as this isn't a roguelike.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

will this one have an ending

truly tragic

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It's a bit hard to get excited for anything from Moon considering the accusations that got thrown at them.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lazy title

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

New game from Dead Cell Team, Ori, Thumper

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I need them to unveil some mobile game so I can take a piss.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Meiteron posted:

Had me at Ori

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's hilarious how quickly I lost interest when I thought it was skull and bones and then saw made by the ori team and was instantly interested

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

ImpAtom posted:

It's a bit hard to get excited for anything from Moon considering the accusations that got thrown at them.

What did they get accused of?

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
What the hell is a Lenovo Legion gaming pad? Just a knockoff steamdeck?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

ImpAtom posted:

Goddammit, what accusations? :smith:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Eat My Fuc posted:

They always got somebody climbing a ladder in these trailers

darkness and silent through the niiiiighhhhttt

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Switch 2!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lol the website's dead, rip tga

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

pirate games tend to bomb terribly (and it killed Minimi Games) so hopefully this isn't yet another in that trend

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
so the lenovo thing is someone looked at a Steam Deck and then looked at a Switch and went "hmmmmm", huh

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ImpAtom posted:

ruh roh

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

1stGear posted:

What did they get accused of?

"Moon Studios, the developer behind the Ori games, has been labelled an "oppressive" place to work by current and former employees. The workplace reportedly fosters an environment of bullying, racism, and sexism, and screenshots shared in the report show the co-founders using ableist slurs and racist jokes.

Thomas Mahler and Gennadiy Korol, who founded Moon Studios in 2010, are named in the allegations, accused of repeatedly being unprofessional in public work chats. Employees describe them using these channels to joke about penis sizes and "killing Jews", as well as critique the work of staff. This critique itself was apparently problematic, often being "harsh" and leading to crunch to act upon."

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Jerusalem posted:

Goddammit, what accusations? :smith:

Founders Of Ori Developer Moon Studios Respond To Accusations Of Sexism, Racism, And Bullying In New Report

Genthil
Sep 24, 2007

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

ImpAtom posted:

"Moon Studios, the developer behind the Ori games, has been labelled an "oppressive" place to work by current and former employees. The workplace reportedly fosters an environment of bullying, racism, and sexism, and screenshots shared in the report show the co-founders using ableist slurs and racist jokes.

Thomas Mahler and Gennadiy Korol, who founded Moon Studios in 2010, are named in the allegations, accused of repeatedly being unprofessional in public work chats. Employees describe them using these channels to joke about penis sizes and "killing Jews", as well as critique the work of staff. This critique itself was apparently problematic, often being "harsh" and leading to crunch to act upon."

yikessssssssss

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

so the lenovo thing is someone looked at a Steam Deck and then looked at a Switch and went "hmmmmm", huh
wait until you see the world of retro handhelds

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
rofl....

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
reviews says this is Far Cry: Pandora

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

I said come in! posted:

Yeah, left half way through development to start a new studio. Didn’t see the game to completion.

There's enough over lap of the look that I wonder if it wasn't a matter of leaving to make the game she actually wanted to

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Avatar, the game not eligible for this year's TGA

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

"entertaining"

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ImpAtom posted:

you dumb fucks

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I see you Geoffkeighley

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

ubishit

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.