Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Personally I am down for bug facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holttho
May 21, 2007

Lotta people huffin and puffin about what shitposts should be rather than appreciating them what they could be.

Selah

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Hornet's stuck on that coaster car, so Silksong's definitely not coming out until we get through all fifty seven of Zote's precepts.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Evilreaver posted:

Personally I am down for bug facts

Bug fact: We will never get the bats out of the Springfield Library

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

ChthonicMasturbatr
Sep 29, 2021

born on a mountain
live in a cave
hugging and tugging
is all that i crave

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmDiOcDIpU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

See the psalm posting worked because, even though the posts weren't funny, everybody knows what the loving Bible is so everyone understood what was going on. Plus a captive audience being bored to death by Bible readings was literally the joke in the show so there was a level of metahumor.

I've got no idea what this video game poo poo is and it sure isn't making me laugh

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

See the psalm posting worked because, even though the posts weren't funny, everybody knows what the loving Bible is so everyone understood what was going on. Plus a captive audience being bored to death by Bible readings was literally the joke in the show so there was a level of metahumor.

I've got no idea what this video game poo poo is and it sure isn't making me laugh

Yeah but now you’ve complained about it you fell right into their trap and look like a big silly goose for caring about shitposts on the internet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I didn’t care for Hollow Knight

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

hollow knight is good

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't mind being shown these even if the joke was only really funny for the first post (it was a really funny post though)

Also Hollow Knight was good and you should play it

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Sagebrush posted:

I didn't know what a Psalm was. Now I know it's just a collection of whining.

Zote is actually funny.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

big post avatar synergy

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/BlondetanamoBay/status/1733829504584368249

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I didn’t care for Hollow Knight

it insists upon itself

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

drat, that's a great edit.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
The Heaven kanji being the logo was pretty inspired

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Hey Johnson!

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

Satsui no Ha(annoyed grunt)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

how did you miss satsui no had'oh

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Ghostlight posted:

how did you miss satsui no had'oh

homer's doh is frequently subtitled as "annoyed grunt"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

ok that's on me, i prefer the dub

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

It's almost like there's no combinatory value at all!

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
Not to be rude but

p_e_z_z
Feb 27, 2020

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY