Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Jacques Tati did it better.
(Sorry about the facebook link, can't find an unblocked version elsewhere.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

monkeytennis posted:

Took me ages to notice the watermark lol.

Hiding it in the gif is their shtick.

https://i.imgur.com/l9H3OWB.mp4

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Living in China I can confirm some things about this.

1. It is absolutely how people camp here. You set up a big fancy tent, or car attachment awning, chairs, etc.. This is done at a local park / lake.

2. Yep they bring a stovetop kitchen with them, and full on cook a meal.

3. Not pictured is the full tea service that the dudes invariably have running 2 minutes after arrival.

Anyway this setup is a bit extra, but it all checks out.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Cartoon Man posted:

God, I want hot glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cartoon Man posted:

You used to be able to see the whole assembly line in krispy kremes. It was incredible as a kid. I always felt bad for the donuts who fell off the elevator. I'm gonna assume they don't have them anymore because everything else sucks

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

You used to be able to see the whole assembly line in krispy kremes. It was incredible as a kid. I always felt bad for the donuts who fell off the elevator. I'm gonna assume they don't have them anymore because everything else sucks

There’s one right down the road from me with that. They pluck them right off the conveyor belt and into the box they give you. They melt in your mouth and are so loving good. You can feel the diabetes enter your body with each bite.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cartoon Man posted:

There’s one right down the road from me with that. They pluck them right off the conveyor belt and into the box they give you. They melt in your mouth and are so loving good. You can feel the diabetes enter your body with each bite.

Really? Because I haven't felt anything in years. Might have to try it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Inceltown posted:

Really? Because I haven't felt anything in years. Might have to try it.

Make sure the “hot” light is on outside otherwise they not fresh.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cartoon Man posted:

Make sure the “hot” light is on outside otherwise they not fresh.

The "hot" light? You find lights sexy...

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Cartoon Man posted:

I remember the first one we ever went to that opened in Philadelphia, on Cottman Ave at the Roosevelt Mall. We stood in line to get donuts.

We watched that whole process on the line, from beginning to end.

While we were waiting, an employee came through, handing out free hot donuts. We each had one died the little death...then left, because eating a dozen of them in the car on the way home would probably have killed us.

Hard to drive by when the hot light is on

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

If I worked at a Krispy Kreme I would not be able to resist the urge to send all sorts of other foods through the glaze enrobing (read: jizz waterfall) conveyor.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m not a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts. I know you are all enthralled to hear my opinion

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
na i agree, they're crap. really airy and coated in that sugary cum

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

BasicLich posted:

na i agree, they're crap. really airy and coated in that sugary cum

the market research all says that americans demand the cum

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

i get my cum the way god intended: spicy and on the burger king spicy chicky

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

BasicLich posted:

i get my cum the way god intended: spicy and on the burger king spicy chicky

yeah, as a diabetic, i'm obviously more inclined to mayo cum than sugar cum. give me your umami cum daddies

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Large Testicles posted:

umami cum daddies

I hate ska

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

there's a ska version of Mountain Goats song No Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e1pcpbnoDw

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

freeedr posted:

I’m not a fan of Krispy Kreme donuts. I know you are all enthralled to hear my opinion

You don't go far enough. Be like me, and hate all doughnuts!

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

It's Doughnut December

mystes
May 31, 2006

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

It's Doughcember

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Samovar posted:

You don't go far enough. Be like me, and hate all doughnuts!

Nah I liked the local ones in my hometown. In fact, they drove both Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ completely out of town by being so much better

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Krispy Kreme has a weirdly fanatical fanbase. They're just donuts.

mystes
May 31, 2006

krispy kreme isn't my favorite kind of donut but they are tasty in their own way

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

freeedr posted:

I liked them as a kid but now I prefer cake donuts all the way. Not Dunkin, they loving suck

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Not Dunkin, they loving suck

Something we can all agree on

cat posts.txt
Oct 16, 2023

My mom worked at Krispy Kreme corporate and I didn't like sweets but was forced to eat the boxes upon boxes of reject donuts that got sent home with her.

I don't really like any donuts now thanks for listening

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

West Coast pink box places for the win

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sY2jXx0OP88

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Best doughnut is a lightly sugared ring doughnut that is absolutely fresh out of the fryer.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

freeedr posted:

Something we can all agree on

:hai:

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

NGL, that's extremely my poo poo. Having two toddlers, a small car, and camping regularly has made me appreciate the art of packing origami

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
We have KK of course, but ngl the mom-and-pop cake batter donut shops by me are better imo.

I mean I’ll eat both but these joints always make it 100% in front of you because they work on made-to-order business. They are never not fresh.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Goddamn imgurs new site is garbage

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Ex9kGgw.gifv

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
My boss introduced me to the Greek mini doughnut things called loukoumades that we had with honey. Delicious!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Hell yeah when Greek Fest comes around I get a big container of lukomades and then buy some baklava bars.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's amazing how good honey is. I guess I kinda forgot about it for a few years (decades?) outside of niche stuff but now I'd rather have honey than basically any other type of sweetener. Just some honey and butter on bread alone is amazing

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
My wife makes these Greek cookies where it’s a crispy cookie but then you literally just soak it in honey until it’s a soft cookie again. They’re amazing,

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Riven posted:

My wife makes these Greek cookies where it’s a crispy cookie but then you literally just soak it in honey until it’s a soft cookie again. They’re amazing,

This sounds great, she single?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

credburn posted:

Krispy Kreme has a weirdly fanatical fanbase. They're just donuts.
Mediocre donuts straight out of the fryer are tastier than better made donuts that are an hour old