Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Isnt every written text ever?

You're right. It works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Torquemada posted:

This is even better when you imagine it read in Werner Herzog's voice.

https://www.infiniteconversation.com/

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

is this one of the radio stations in the new GTA?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Buce posted:

is this one of the radio stations in the new GTA?

God I hope so

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

redshirt posted:

In game arcade where you can play classics like Asteroids, Space Invaders, and Ms. Pac Man

An x-station 725 in my lovely apartment where I can play Grand Larceny by Deceit 5.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Should give you a mode to play as an alligator, but can still drive cars and use weapons and poo poo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Jelly posted:

That's a pretty weird movie to base a game on but I guess I'd check it out. Character switching between Nicholson and Kinnear would be pretty cool.

press F to experience gay bashing (Kinnear) or the Wrong Eggs (Nicholson)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cooking show focused on Cuban or Cuban infused dishes.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Gathering of the Juggalos 2025 and 2026 in GTA VI Online

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
sex mods but built-in

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The final mission should take place during a hurricane emergency that lays waste to large part of the area. In the epilogue you can get in on scamming the goverment for rebuilding grants and selling overpriced supplies to FEDRA camps.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
1). A rooster chasing side mission on whatever Vice City's version of 8th street is.

2). NPC's complaining about no working bathrooms.

3). Wanted stars fall off by hiding in a cruise ship.

4). A radio station playing these selections.

5).

Baudolino posted:

The final mission should take place during a hurricane emergency that lays waste to large part of the area. In the epilogue you can get in on scamming the goverment for rebuilding grants and selling overpriced supplies to FEDRA camps.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Any attempt to skip a cut scene just makes it longer

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If you kill enough random NPCs at a certain point the random NPCs shoot at you on sight. You cant get back in their good books it only escalates the more you retaliate, Jesus forgives, NPCs don't.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Your son doesn't automatically hate you.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

make it like spore where you start out as an amoeba

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

It starts with the Big Bang.....

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I want the ability to hijack peoples' electric wheelchairs and mobility scooters.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Certain NPCs are marked as working in marketing and the game code doesn't consider them human. You can shoot them, run over them, whatever you want. Sometimes crowds will gather to mock and desecrate their corpses.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

replace the entire game with quicktime events

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Certain NPCs are marked as working in marketing and the game code doesn't consider them human. You can shoot them, run over them, whatever you want. Sometimes crowds will gather to mock and desecrate their corpses.

lol

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
i wanna poop my pants

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Getting custom tattoos would be kinda cool.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
They should have an unseen fart meter which always increases, which you can only lower by pressing the Fart button, if the fart meter gets to the top -which takes about ten minutes- you exploded in a cloud of gore and noxious gas.

I really feel like this will help the game feel true to life.

Oh also you should be able to break into any zoo's and ride around on all the animals. gently caress yeah, going down the free way on the back of a giraffe loving up cops!!!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

free version of the game where all of the parody ads/brands/products are replaced by real ads/brands/products and your character constantly shouts "I NEED SOME DORITOS FLAMIN HOT" and will collapse and die unless you drive to a convenience store and buy them a bag of flamin hot doritos within ten minutes

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
It officially call itself GTA instead of Grand Theft Auto, because stealing cars is like 5% of what that game is. It's like calling public school "Physical Education Classes" or "Lunch Break"

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

bring back KILL FRENZY and get the original VA to call it out

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

you can find tommy vercetti in a nursing home and steal his pudding and call him an old bitch

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

replace Rampage with WOKE MOB

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

NPC dogs you have to walk, feed, and clean up after

:hmmyes:

The dog has no gameplay benefits, but if it dies, your character will be cripplingly sad until you get a new one. And you can't just cheese it. You have to max its happiness until the new dog licks your character's hand and makes them feel like, finally, they can move on and be happy with a new dog in a most poignant cutscene.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
if the same cop arrests you enough times you develop banter with them, like between bodie and carver

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Inept posted:

you can find tommy vercetti in a nursing home and steal his pudding and call him an old bitch

old tommy vercetti is played by michael madsen doing a bad ray liotta impersonation

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

:hmmyes:

The dog has no gameplay benefits, but if it dies, your character will be cripplingly sad until you get a new one. And you can't just cheese it. You have to max its happiness until the new dog licks your character's hand and makes them feel like, finally, they can move on and be happy with a new dog in a most poignant cutscene.

I don't think GTA6 writers are ready to present narratives of such emotional depth to their existing playerbase that just wants to drive tank, own a virtual nightclub, and farm purple Twitch hats.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I want other protagonists. These 2 look boring as gently caress and the guy's face is stupid

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Sekenr posted:

I want other protagonists. These 2 look boring as gently caress and the guy's face is stupid

they have not revealed the SECRET THIRD protagonist yet

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
end of the first act, zoom out on map, zoom in on map https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZMnnAhB8HQ

Fishy Flip
Jan 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hope when I play as Lucile NPCs will catcall you constantly when you're just walkin down the street just so I can pull a shotgun/smg/rocket launcher out my Chanel handbag and blast on these motherfuckers. Would be so cathartic. And then I can kill all the cops that will inevitably show up! I imagine that would take up the majority of my play time. Also I think that beach they showed in trailer looks like a good landing strip for that private jet that I stole. Oh!, and I hope there's a gated community consisting entirely of retired old boomers I can carpet bomb with an attack helicopter. I can't wait for this game.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
More mission directions telling you which nationalities to take out like the old days

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Most of the gameplay should be concerned with finding and collecting goblets. Planning heists to get goblets. Fighting Goblet Men for their goblets. Pushing goblets into open wounds on thighs and biceps. Goblets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The character creation boob-slider should go up to 11.