Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

This post was kind of genuinely comical just because of how sudden and confusing it was.

Picturing this group of people in a restaurant, and suddenly some guy barges in and is like "YOU GUYS CAN SUCK ALL YA'LL OWN DICKS"

it would be pretty impressive, i hear marilyn manson had to have some ribs removed to pull it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

World War Mammories posted:

it would be pretty impressive, i hear marilyn manson had to have some ribs removed to pull it off

a kid told me that in kindergarten i think it might be the first weird urban legend i ever heard

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

The US is not going to demand an investigation because they support Israel's deliberate targeting of journalists.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mushika posted:

I'm out. C-Spam can suck it's own dick, as it is wont to do. I will continue to keep up on posts for news. Y'all take care.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dumb bitch

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Willa Rogers posted:

Any word on the death-march guys kidnapped by israel yesterday? Is there still a journalist alive who's finding out?

Gulf News says in quotes "Hamas Fighters Stripped Down to Their Underwear" according to Israel. But the first thing that comes up in their news is something about ghee and pickles not being allowed on India-UAE flights. Al-Ahram in Egypt is comparing it to Nazi poo poo. So far, I just hear the wind rustling through the corn stalks in the US.

Hopefully someone else has something more coherent about it.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Atlas Hugged posted:

I got really high last night but did I actually see a CIA lady on CNN say that during the W administration, she couldn't think of a single instance where men were stripped and photographed? I compared my CNN main page in Thailand to what my friends in America were seeing and would you be shocked to here that we had the full picture of the stripped Palestinian men plastered across CNN but in America it was just a headline that said "men mass detained in Gaza".

Did we completely memory hole Abu Ghraib? I felt like I was having a stroke watching the coverage last night.

Goldfish memories. That poo poo haunted me for months back then.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Besides the obvious fact that Israel is arresting anyone who might cross their path, I find it hard to believe that Hamas fighters would even surrender in any numbers

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
“it lit up! God is great.” The joy of one of the Al-Quds Brigades fighters over the destruction of an Israeli tank in Gaza 🔥

https://x.com/1b2_r/status/1733270884511863023?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Even the horrible pictures we saw from Abu Ghraib were a drop in the horror bucket; members of Congress had closed-door viewings of the worst of it & afaik they were never released to the public.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Atrocious Joe posted:

Sharp's tactics can work for what they were designed to do. They are designed to draw states into participating in spectacles of violence that the US and its allies can use to justify foreign intervention, sanctions, and regime change. Sharpian strategy does not want protest movements to create their own bases of domestic popular support or military power, because the whole point is to create regimes accountable to the US, not to their counties' populations. They are tools for destruction of governments and the establishment of puppet regimes.

They don't work in the US because the US isn't going to sanction itself or push for NATO intervention.

You raise the interesting possibility of liberals who believe all the feel good stories about Colour Revolutions trying to use those tactics, without realizing all of the parts that require CIA and State Dept involvement lol

If you just hang out in a square with English language signs long enough, the regime magically falls

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Shageletic posted:

Speaking of Afganistan I read a great book on the American occupation there called No Good Men Among the Living and it really fleshed out how the U.S.'s deranged cruelty to innocent Afghanis sealed their doom. Here's to hoping reality repeats.

Afghans are the people, Afghanis are the currency, so it always comes off as a Freudian slip when American posters use the one to refer to the other.

I know you meant well, and you're absolutely right, it's just indicative that we spent 20 years in a country and don't even know what the third person plural of the people who live there is .

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1733356004560019618

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Afghans are the people, Afghanis are the currency, so it always comes off as a Freudian slip when American posters use the one to refer to the other.

I know you meant well, and you're absolutely right, it's just indicative that we spent 20 years in a country and don't even know what the third person plural of the people who live there is .

I see this a lot, btw. Even in passing on instagram with well meaning westerners posting "Afghani" recipes, and people having to correct them with this exact example. It's good to have this hammered into the psyche, considered how much time was spent there. You'd think it would be more talked about, but it's not.
Drives me crazy like when people say COBBLE for Kabul. For fucks sake.
It's getting up there with Eye-Ran and Eye-Rock.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

“it lit up! God is great.” The joy of one of the Al-Quds Brigades fighters over the destruction of an Israeli tank in Gaza 🔥

https://x.com/1b2_r/status/1733270884511863023?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

glorious!

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

MadSparkle posted:

I see this a lot, btw. Even in passing on instagram with well meaning westerners posting "Afghani" recipes, and people having to correct them with this exact example. It's good to have this hammered into the psyche, considered how much time was spent there. You'd think it would be more talked about, but it's not.
Drives me crazy like when people say COBBLE for Kabul. For fucks sake.
It's getting up there with Eye-Ran and Eye-Rock.

weird because pakistanis and afghanis say 'afghani' all the time. endonyms are like an onion.
and our kabuli friend pronounces kabul a lot closer to kaw-bul than kaabul.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Al! posted:

wonder if anyone is getting a red triangle tattoo, which is a major sin in judaism and islam

Palestinian Christians stay winning

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Khan Yunis is being heavily bombed right now

"Al-Asqa Channel posted:

#عاجل | قصف صهيوني متواصل على الأحياء الشرقية من مدينة خانيونس جنوبي قطاع غزة

"Al-Asqa Channel posted:

#Urgent | Continuous Zionist bombing on the eastern neighborhoods of the city of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip

but that doesn't stop a thing...

"Al-Asqa Channel posted:

#عاجل | كتائب المقاومة الوطنية: إطلاق رشقة صاروخية تجاه مستوطنة "ريعيم".

"Al-Asqa Channel posted:

#Urgent | National Resistance Brigades: Launching a missile attack towards the “Reim” settlement.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/dwdavison/status/1733266339689640362

misquoting the Quran which is quoting the Torah

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ringo Roadagain posted:

https://twitter.com/Ostrov_A/status/1733113559498801247

car hit by hamas rocket. looks much less damaged than many of the cars from oct 7th.

oh man, it happened again! the ukrainian s300 anti-air missiles that killed 2 polish farmers and hit Kostiantynivka market

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/dwdavison/status/1733266339689640362

misquoting the Quran which is quoting the Torah

So the IDF want Ha,as to kill 50,000+ Zionists?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Mushika posted:

I'm out. C-Spam can suck it's own dick, as it is wont to do. I will continue to keep up on posts for news. Y'all take care.

lol.

guys, just get thicker skin and don't commit poster seppuku over 6ers or being called a lib

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
hosed around and found out.
https://twitter.com/adamemedia/status/1733275927084167638

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

check the replies it's blessed

https://x.com/blkpaws/status/1732954318657974669?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

--- tone neutral comment ---

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR EAT poo poo

--- tone neutral comment ----

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ringo Roadagain posted:

car hit by hamas rocket. looks much less damaged than many of the cars from oct 7th.

sounds like this loser should go join the reserves

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Gunfire battles in Nablus:-

----

Palestinian sources: Confrontations between the occupation and resistance fighters in Nablus

Palestinian sources and platforms reported that armed clashes broke out between resistance fighters and Israeli occupation forces in Nablus, after they stormed the city.

Al Jazeera's correspondent reported that the occupation forces stormed areas in the West Bank, including the cities of Hebron and Salfit and the town of Al-Khader, west of Bethlehem, while Palestinian sources reported that a young man was injured by live bullets during the occupation forces' storming of the village of Al-Mazraa Al-Gharbiyya, north of Ramallah.

https://x.com/Alhadath_news1/status/1733322223073554934?s=20

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Ringo Roadagain posted:

lmao not even that persons car, but it was actually hit by a piece of an iron dome rocket

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
This thread moves fast but I didn't see this, sorry if repost.

https://twitter.com/revolutionaryem/status/1733137165486326063

https://twitter.com/revolutionaryem/status/1733138213370286264

Three videos. I don't think there's any combat footage in them, it's discussing how they've been building and testing their rockets while under occupation.

Hamas are loving badass.

And jesus christ at israel pulling "I DRANK YOUR MILKSHAKE".

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Yes kill another 20,000 because they scratched my car

gently caress this person I hope they choke on their own vomit

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
By the same token, ever gazan who has had their house damaged (a lot of them!!!!) should say don't dare talk to me about not destroying Israel

Is this guy literally stupid

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Nail Rat posted:

Yes kill another 20,000 because they scratched my car

gently caress this person I hope they choke on their own vomit

It's a pretty poo poo car too. Must have been their pride and joy.

I hope no lattes or pizzas were harmed.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

kinda stunning to see a dude totally convinced hes doing a good thing when what hes doing is just so disgustingly dehumanising and debased

this whole war is that but i am finding fresh thresholds of disgust and rage in my mind

the effects of this shitshow are changing things all over the world but how and for what results i dont fkn know

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Harik posted:

This thread moves fast but I didn't see this, sorry if repost.

Three videos. I don't think there's any combat footage in them, it's discussing how they've been building and testing their rockets while under occupation.

Hamas are loving badass.

And jesus christ at israel pulling "I DRANK YOUR MILKSHAKE".

Hoooly poo poo
Taking apart UXO and ancient WW1 era british shells from a shipwreck

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Burn Zone posted:

FYI there is a Hebrew language source claiming that Abu Ubaida was injured and is in hospital

wow sounds like yet another stupid lie meant to target hospitals

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Nail Rat posted:

By the same token, ever gazan who has had their house damaged (a lot of them!!!!) should say don't dare talk to me about not destroying Israel

Is this guy literally stupid

that really isn’t comparable at all because a Gazan saying that after their homes have been destroyed is reasonable

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

wow sounds like yet another stupid lie meant to target hospitals

yeah esp with the kicker of saying “Hamas is refusing Gazans entry” -

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

America using the Veto at this moment propbably birthed a thousand Al-baghdadis and Bin Ladens, so the next few decades are gonna be very interesting.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sleekly posted:

kinda stunning to see a dude totally convinced hes doing a good thing when what hes doing is just so disgustingly dehumanising and debased

this whole war is that but i am finding fresh thresholds of disgust and rage in my mind

the effects of this shitshow are changing things all over the world but how and for what results i dont fkn know

The results are:-

1) Israel will be destroyed

2) if arab people ever stop being cucked sheep they'll kill every arab dictator who enabled this

3) America and the west will never experience a break from terrorism for decades forwards.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

MadSparkle posted:

Gulf News says in quotes "Hamas Fighters Stripped Down to Their Underwear" according to Israel. But the first thing that comes up in their news is something about ghee and pickles not being allowed on India-UAE flights. Al-Ahram in Egypt is comparing it to Nazi poo poo. So far, I just hear the wind rustling through the corn stalks in the US.

Hopefully someone else has something more coherent about it.

indian pickles and ghee have strong smells and would be hell inside a flight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/Mondoweiss/status/1733290389505753363?s=20