Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

capitalism works the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i didn't know dogs could be dweebs. i knew they could be narcs, but not dweebs

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"teacher, you forgot to assign homework"

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

dogs are narcs, literal bootlickers, and dweebs

and yet all cats are beautiful.... makes u think

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

dogs

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
shepherds ftw

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

degs

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

dəgs

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

humans and cats respond better to leashes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i48f4AvS-Pk

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition posted:

one day we're going to find out that your dog trauma was that the dog loved you unconditionally and totally non judgmentally and it was just too weird for you

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The Voice of Labor posted:

one day we're going to find out that your dog trauma was that the dog loved you unconditionally and totally non judgmentally and it was just too weird for you

I like dogs it's just that cats are practically and ethically better in every way

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Koishi Komeiji posted:

He is. She's a women so he has every right to.

https://youtu.be/f0xpyV143pU?si=5qWpVjBca6BTUNq6

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

Regarde Aduck posted:

do you think the bad food is genetic or something? Like a britishman gets some stuff to make a pasta dish and out comes boiled eels?

I didn't but now that you described it in a funny way I do.

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

gonna make an asylum type remake of this. gonna call it i.b.s.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

January 6 Survivor posted:

I didn't but now that you described it in a funny way I do.

No! No!!

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

I unironically believe and for the most part will defend just about half of these

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

"Israel is a British Empire holding" is not a conspiracy, it's a historical fact

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

laserghost posted:

"Israel is a British Empire holding" is not a conspiracy, it's a historical fact

Many are

Clinton admin looted Russia
They just drove around tank man
The Onion router is CIA software

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
closest i can get to bingo is 6/11

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Most of the ones I didn't makr as true I just haven't head of

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Romans destroyed Phoenician records is the least conspiracy theory poo poo I've heard. Also probably not terribly relevant today

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ClassActionFursuit posted:

I unironically believe and for the most part will defend just about half of these

same, and i'm willing to start believing a few more just to get a bingo

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

BonHair posted:

Romans destroyed Phoenician records is the least conspiracy theory poo poo I've heard. Also probably not terribly relevant today

Conspiracy bingo board is just a psyop to distract from the superior and more gonzo conspiracy iceberg

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

Conspiracy bingo board is just a psyop to distract from the superior and more gonzo conspiracy iceberg

Cia started the flat earth movement to distract from the real conspiracies

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BonHair posted:

Nice try, dominus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

BonHair posted:

didn't they salt the fields at Carthage

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

Yes but only to enhance to already lovely natural flavors

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

ok what is the coded in-n-out photos thing. I’m already convinced about the Kevin spacey photo with the royal mug thing. was the family who owns in-n-out Epstein clients too?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Proust Malone posted:

ok what is the coded in-n-out photos thing. I’m already convinced about the Kevin spacey photo with the royal mug thing. was the family who owns in-n-out Epstein clients too?

Lmao https://www.insider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-in-n-out-burger-photo-photoshopped-2019-8?amp

There’s probably more but it’s just really dumb

In one of the photos, Maxwell has two drinks on the table with her, yet the Post reported she was "sitting alone." One cup is red, which is the standard cup for sodas. The other, sitting closer to Maxwell, is green, for shakes.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's a lot of empty calories, ms maxwell

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i say swears online posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQvFKfpCi4

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

BonHair posted:

Somebody destroyed them, but I doubt it was on purpose because the records of voyages and routes were valuable information for mariners

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

tokin opposition posted:

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Speleothing posted:

Somebody destroyed them, but I doubt it was on purpose because the records of voyages and routes were valuable information for mariners

It would be more remarkable if they did survive.

Written records of that time were largely written on papyrus - a fragile medium which, unless it's kept in a bone dry sealed Egyptian tomb, relies on of being carefully stored and regularly recopied.

After the last Punic war, Carthage was sacked and burned - one strike against their survival. The scholar and administrative class in charge of their upkeep would have been murdered or sent into slavery - strike two. And if they survived all that, they would be in the hands of the late republican Romans, a people not famous for being great academic historians. If they survived the war, they would probably have just rotted away in a trunk in Italy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1733094077913317784