Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

wet_goods posted:

Mexico is the United States’s third largest trading partner

Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Tai posted:

I thought Florida sucks purely down to it being a retirement home for bigoted boomers to move to and have 12 months of sun rather than Texas being a bigoted place full of people with guns and small dicks.

e - and Teslas

Arizona being both.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

According to who?

https://www.dallasfed.org/research/economics/2023/0711

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Collapsing Farts posted:

america please don't invade mexico

this timeline is weird enough as it is

the democrats hate war in general (which is good) and the republicans hate the brown people we ALREADY HAVE too much to go get another 130MM more

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Coolguye posted:

the democrats hate war in general (which is good) and the republicans hate the brown people we ALREADY HAVE too much to go get another 130MM more

Please update your broad brushes for this millennium.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Bell_ posted:

Please update your broad brushes for this millennium.
who hurt you so badly that you post like this

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Coolguye posted:

the democrats hate war in general

Since when?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

same question buddy

who hurt you

i think better of you than to think would pick such tedious and ridiculous fights over a snapped off joke on an internet joke site

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

DONT MAKE JOKE WITH MY JOKE COOL GUY IM BUDDY NOW OK

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

Coolguye posted:

same question buddy

who hurt you

i think better of you than to think would pick such tedious and ridiculous fights over a snapped off joke on an internet joke site

You're not joking tho

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Coolguye posted:

They both love war and hate brown people lol, are you like 19 years old or something

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
gently caress off

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

BUUNNI posted:

Left wingers also suck :sigh:

It's a classic love triangle.

In these dark times we must place our faith in the centrists

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

BOTH SIDES are pieces of poo poo, also Putin is too.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chill or I’m gonna start blasting you little scoops of ice cream

I think there’s other places on the forums to debate whether the democrats love to strangle brown people to death or do a We Are The World maypole dance with all creeds and nations

There is only one objective truth that we speak in this thread and you know what it be

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry
Gentlemen, you can't fight here! This is the War Thread!

Toxic Mental posted:

There is only one objective truth that we speak in this thread and you know what it be

Putin cries himself to sleep every night over the collosal mistake he has made, that has turned Russia into a ruined pariah state for decades to come. He might say he "poo poo the bed".

And then he shits the bed.

RBA-Wintrow fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Dec 9, 2023

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

You're all getting fishbricks if you keep this up. This is a threat.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

HonorableTB posted:

You're all getting fishbricks if you keep this up. This is a threat.

Blyat Hole Sun

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

stab posted:

General Bullshit > Ukraine War: Blyat Hole Sun

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

stab posted:

Blyat Hole Sun

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

That nazi barber is in official russian propaganda now lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TcPZCLQSk

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Russia: “Westerners are degenerates. Here to tell us this are some western degenerates who are our only friends left”

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

RBA-Wintrow posted:

Gentlemen, you can't fight here! This is the War Thread!

Putin cries himself to sleep every night over the collosal mistake he has made, that has turned Russia into a ruined pariah state for decades to come. He might say he "poo poo the bed".

And then he shits the bed.

General Bullshit > Ukraine War: You can't fight here! This is the War Thread!

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Blayt Hole Sun, won’t you come,
To wash away the lies
Blayt Hole Sun, won’t you come,
Blayt Hole Sun, Blayt Hole Sun
Won’t you come

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

stab posted:

Blyat Hole Sun

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Ukraine War: Blyat Hole Sun

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

stab posted:

Blyat Hole Sun

:hmmyes:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Putin is a real piece of poo poo, NATO governments need to start treating this war like a real commitment if they don't want to end up responding to an Article 5, and the new thread title is loving great.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Shumagorath posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo, NATO governments need to start treating this war like a real commitment if they don't want to end up responding to an Article 5, and the new thread title is loving great.

If Europe doesn't want a humanitarian crisis the likes of which they have never seen this century, they need to commit and put real pressure on anyone they can to do likewise.

Putin has made it clear that genocide is on the table, and if the Ukrainian Army collapses the amount of refugees will be enormous and possibly destabilizing to the whole continent.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Goin to zaporizhzhia next week 8)

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Blistex posted:

If Europe doesn't want a humanitarian crisis the likes of which they have never seen this century, they need to commit and put real pressure on anyone they can to do likewise.

Putin has made it clear that genocide is on the table, and if the Ukrainian Army collapses the amount of refugees will be enormous and possibly destabilizing to the whole continent.

Which is exactly what Putin is hoping for. Monstrous? Yes, but that's not in any way his problem.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

Goin to zaporizhzhia next week 8)

Why? Don't get droned. :ohdear:

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Anders Puck Nielsen did a video about the Russian winter offensive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhyB9JWQzig
He estimates that Russia is taking 20 000 casualties per month at this rate and expresses some surprise at the Russians being able to keep up with those numbers. He notes four major components of the Russian recruitment solution:
  • Huge enlistment rewards for volunteers
  • Prisoners
  • Recruitment/press-ganging of migrant workers
  • Not rotating conscripted troops out

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Stay safe TB.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I am going to drop off and help fit a prosthesis design and will be back home within a few days if all goes well!

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

I am going to drop off and help fit a prosthesis design and will be back home within a few days if all goes well!

Safe travels to you. :tipshat:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Just Another Lurker posted:

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Just Another Lurker posted:

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

What's the attraction to this blyat theme about? It's like a tired gimmick post except this is a neighboring country waging war in Europe for the first time since WW2 and half the posts are about blyatman, blyatle of mount rubbish, blyat the gently caress ever.

Like I really don't want to ruin a good party and this is GBS but isn't the "joke" kind or done by now? I understand winter and other conditions force a stalemate kind of a situation, but still when are we loving done with this? Of the two I'd consider spoiler tagged war footage aka bloodlust more healthy than the tired bylat lol

Just saying :/

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Horrorosaurus posted:

Just saying blyat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?

HonorableTB posted:

Safe travels!