Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Horrorosaurus posted:

What's the attraction to this blyat theme about? It's like a tired gimmick post except this is a neighboring country waging war in Europe for the first time since WW2 and half the posts are about blyatman, blyatle of mount rubbish, blyat the gently caress ever.

Like I really don't want to ruin a good party and this is GBS but isn't the "joke" kind or done by now? I understand winter and other conditions force a stalemate kind of a situation, but still when are we loving done with this? Of the two I'd consider spoiler tagged war footage aka bloodlust more healthy than the tired bylat lol

Just saying :/

you should try deezdets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Horrorosaurus posted:

What's the attraction to this blyat theme about? It's like a tired gimmick post except this is a neighboring country waging war in Europe for the first time since WW2 and half the posts are about blyatman, blyatle of mount rubbish, blyat the gently caress ever.

Like I really don't want to ruin a good party and this is GBS but isn't the "joke" kind or done by now? I understand winter and other conditions force a stalemate kind of a situation, but still when are we loving done with this? Of the two I'd consider spoiler tagged war footage aka bloodlust more healthy than the tired bylat lol

I heard Prigo died of Ligma.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Karate Bastard posted:

Stay safe TB.

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Horrorosaurus posted:

We can't post cartoon dogs so you get this instead

Visions of Valerie fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 10, 2023

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Horrorosaurus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8UqdI91z8

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

appropriatemetaphor posted:

That nazi barber is in official russian propaganda now lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TcPZCLQSk

I, as a Nazi, have moved to Russia so I can freely speak my bigoted poo poo as we all know Russia is the home of free speech.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Trepidatiously slow rolling support isn't helping the situation. Not to put it all on the american government but some heads really need to get cracked together and straightened out, the bullshit is ridiculous.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

HonorableTB posted:

I am going to drop off and help fit a prosthesis design and will be back home within a few days if all goes well!

Stay safe!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

This word irks me. I've had reason to think about this a lot the last few years. Many people use it, but it really means nothing, if you don't prop it up with "who", and "for what", and have a notion of who makes the decisions. Typically, you'll find the one that makes the decision, doesn't actually need it at all, which is why it's not getting done.

Sedgr posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

Stay safe!

This though I understand perfectly.

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Horrorosaurus posted:

When I was a kid I would sometimes say "blah blah blah" and my mom would freak out and yell at me, years later I learned she thought I was saying "blyat blyat blyat"

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Horrorosaurus posted:

What a strange trick

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

quote:

Republicans to meet allies of Hungary’s Viktor Orbán on ending Ukraine aid

Hungarian appearance at two-day event part of Orbán’s transatlantic attempt to bolster Russia’s war

Allies of Hungary’s far-right prime minister Viktor Orbán will hold a closed-door meeting with Republicans in Washington to push for an end to US military support for Ukraine, the Guardian has learned.

Members of the Hungarian Institute of International Affairs and staff from the Hungarian embassy in Washington will on Monday begin a two-day event hosted by the conservative Heritage Foundation thinktank.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/10/hungary-viktor-orban-republicans-ukraine-aid

Orbán is a real piece of poo poo.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

appropriatemetaphor posted:

That nazi barber is in official russian propaganda now lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TcPZCLQSk

my salty oppo thunkpieces™ are the best marketing and life strategy possible for me, a crying RT-spewing YouTuber

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

concerning levels of blyatposting going on itt...

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

concerning levels of blyatposting going on itt...

They're doing it for the blyats. It's what all the kids do.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

First they came for people posting videos of heads getting sawed off

Then they came for people making blyat puns

You could be next

Who is starting the SAD thread, wouldn't want to overlap

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Former Russian Bm-21 Grad. Will no one think about the poor machines?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

the popes toes posted:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The pices of poo poo are reaching critical mass

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733882978781053383?s=20

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

mobby_6kl posted:

Lol what a dumb motherfucker

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

the popes toes posted:

it appears somewhat dis-organ-ised. :dadjoke:

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
Love it when the dj spins some
Dancehaholli is cool too!

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Horrorosaurus posted:

My dude, this war has been on for 9 years now and has only escalated.

Sic cyka blyat

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

mobby_6kl posted:

Elon getting rekt in the Notes. Anyone who still has an account should go flag the Notes as "Helpful".

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Just Another Lurker posted:

Safe travels to you. :tipshat:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

HonorableTB posted:

I am going to drop off and help fit a prosthesis design and will be back home within a few days if all goes well!

Stay safe.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

mllaneza posted:

Elon getting rekt in the Notes. Anyone who still has an account should go flag the Notes as "Helpful".

Note's gone, you know he told his staff to remove that one personally.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

mllaneza posted:

that x'er was the push i needed to click that delete account button

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

mllaneza posted:

Looks like the notes were removed.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Free speech absolutely!

Notes: Elon is a bitch lol

Delete this

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

seems that apartheid clyde is deleting community notes now

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm sure he will post the evidence in just a few moments

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

The_Franz posted:

seems that apartheid clyde is deleting community notes now

honestly i'm surprised they lasted as long as they did, i figured they'd be gone in a week after elon got e-murdered the first time

it's hysterical that being corrected about THIS is what finally made him get butthurt, though. endless russia simp.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Coolguye posted:

honestly i'm surprised they lasted as long as they did, i figured they'd be gone in a week after elon got e-murdered the first time

it's hysterical that being corrected about THIS is what finally made him get butthurt, though. endless russia simp.

I hope it makes his adoring Muskovites turn on him a little for not upholding the supposed reliability of Community Notes. If it's not bots, it's State Actors, I tells ya!! :goonsay:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Coolguye posted:

He deleted individual notes before as well, let's see if this will actually get him to kill them off for good

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Contacting the Biden office to verify journalism status

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Does anyone know what the actual notes were before he deleted it

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Toxic Mental posted:

They were screenshotted and posted either in this thread or the Trump thread earlier.

Edit: Nevermind, it was a direct Xwitter link so it's gone.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Toxic Mental posted:

The Russian blogger claiming Ukraine were unfairly imprisoning him got bodied by concise Community Notes outlining exactly what statutes he was being charged under and what he was being charged with (iirc, basically "Openly stanning for Russia in Ukraine like a treasonous dumbfuck during wartime").

Elon tried to claim they were being unfairly treated, and got more Community Notes added to his tweets outlining the same as above.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Horrorosaurus posted:

cyka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Toxic Mental posted: