Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Kings of poo poo mountain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Arthur Smith didn't remember about running until the 4th quarter. He is an idiot, hope this helps get rear end fired.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Baker giving us the full Baker experience today. Gritty TD run, bad passes all day, then drops 2 dimes for the win.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Baker giving us the full Baker experience today. Gritty TD run, bad passes all day, then drops 2 dimes for the win.

that's my QB baby let's go

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s called Baking

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Woooooo Kings of poo poo Mountain

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I got lucky, but I had a hunch. :dance:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rotoworld choosing violence

quote:

Bryce Young completed 13-of-34 attempts for 134 yards in the Panthers’ 28-6 Week 14 loss to the Saints, adding three rushes for 40 yards.

Young’s yards per attempt was south of four in another horrific performance for the 2023 first overall pick. It’s the sixth time he’s been under four yards per pass in a game this season. Young had a couple nice downfield shots that were nearly completed for chunk gains but fell to the turf. The Saints pass rush harassed Young from start to finish, overwhelming the undersized QB time and again. Young now has one touchdown pass over his past five miserable games in a dysfunctional Carolina offense. He won’t be a fantasy option in Week 15 against the Falcons.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Silly Burrito posted:

I got lucky, but I had a hunch. :dance:

Hey, at least someone got something out of this game.

Certainly wasn't enjoyment

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

if the bucs can win one of the gb or jax games i feel good about holding on for the division, less so if they drop both

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Falcons should sign Goldberg.

https://x.com/BleacherReport/status/1733938347721076877?s=20

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if the Bucs jersey being Brady was intentional or just what they had

Like, did they intentionally use someone’s jersey that wasn’t currently on the team

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

kidcoelacanth posted:

if the bucs can win one of the gb or jax games i feel good about holding on for the division, less so if they drop both

Here’s hoping they don’t win the division but i would love them to beat the hated Packers

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Here’s hoping they don’t win the division but i would love them to beat the hated Packers

We're in a tough spot. I always want them to win but Bowles has to go and we need to try to draft a franchise QB.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Baker got a $4m contact. Carr got $150m.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1733985894556684701?t=CI9_vJmGANo3tXWjhCyfXQ&s=19

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm a sicko and i want the bucs to keep baker around

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

You should, Baker's cool

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
tremendous-content.jpeg

her account has already been deleted

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Baker is cool but he's never leading a team to a Super Bowl win. I'd be fine with him coming back if the Bucs can't pick high enough to draft someone good.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

counterpoint: what if he did tho

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

:agreed:

If the coaching can get better and the defense can stop completely melting the gently caress down on 3rd down and we can become mid tier at running instead of awful tier, then Baker would be good enough to lead us to success

Baker has not been the problem in most of our games and in a few of them he has lifted the team up on his back

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

i want Baker to do well in literally any other division in the NFL

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The 2002 Bucs defense isn't coming back.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

wandler20 posted:

We're in a tough spot. I always want them to win but Bowles has to go and we need to try to draft a franchise QB.

Agreed on all counts

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

at least this game seems to have shut up some of the dumber ridder and arthur smith truthers the gently caress up

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Look, folks, one of us has to go to the playoffs instead of drafting low and trying to rebuild with a young new QB

Also the panthers are here

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Barudak posted:

Look, folks, one of us has to go to the playoffs instead of drafting low and trying to rebuild with a young new QB

1-2-3 NOT IT

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Barudak posted:

they already had their chance and hosed it up, give someone else a shot!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Barudak posted:

What's a draft?

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

kazil posted:

What's a draft?

Can't wait to make that top pick of the 2nd round

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Tatsuta Age posted:

at least this game seems to have shut up some of the dumber ridder and arthur smith truthers the gently caress up

I still think ridder could be okay if he had a coach making intelligent decisions. He's not great right now but has some potential. Art likes to put him in tough spots constantly.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
god drat the saints uniforms looked ugly today. that shade of yellow/orange was loving vile. the colour scheme was not the aspect of the uniform that needed changing. who the hell looks at the gorgeous colour scheme they previously had, then looks over at the style-assassination that is the steelers' colour scheme and goes "y'know, let's move more in that direction"? they looked like cromwell's troops.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Ridder keeps showing these little flashes, but as long as Arthur Smith is around, you can't be tell if competency is possible or if it's always going to be flashes.

I hate to be all smug and all, but arguably Ridder is the least disappointing quarterback in the NFC South. Because there were no expectations for him and Ridder's predicted ceiling is probably about as tall as Bryce Young.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

baker has actively exceeded expectations, so, no

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

dingo with a joint posted:

god drat the saints uniforms looked ugly today. that shade of yellow/orange was loving vile.

That’s the throwback, as in to a time before we had good gold dyes or something.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Looking at the remaining schedules I think the Saints take this:

Bucs schedule:

@Packers
vs Jags
Vs Saints
@ Panthers

Saints schedule:

Vs Giants
@ Rams
@ Bucs
Vs Falcons

Falcons schedule:

@ Panthers
Vs Colts
@ Bears
@ Saints

Bucs are almost certainly not beating more than 1 of Jags / PAckers / SAints

Falcons have 3 road games but all of those are winnable

Saints only play 1 real team left on the schedule.

This feels like whoever gets 3 wins on the remaining schedule takes this but it might literally be a race to 2 more wins lol

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

ulmont posted:

That’s the throwback, as in to a time before we had good gold dyes or something.

oh gently caress. like, i knew my saints brethren had had it hard in the time before payton and brees, but i at least assumed they were able to look dapper while having it so. that they had to go through the lean years while wearing that...

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mate, all these teams are for sure losing 2 more games. Nobody is winning 3.

You have a non zero chance of a 7-10 division winner

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Barudak posted:

Mate, all these teams are for sure losing 2 more games. Nobody is winning 3.

You have a non zero chance of a 7-10 division winner

If only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
The thread title has never been more appropriate.