Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the Cowboys or...
Boil 'em
Bake 'em
mash 'em
stick 'em in a stew
View Results

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

HE HIT HIM IN THE HANDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

still a three score game

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
who has more yards, hurts or the punter

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

eaglesfieldgoal.gif

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lol gently caress

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Shindragon posted:

surprised AJ didnt catch that

*rips mask off*

nelson agholor?!?!?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This commercial is a war crime

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
cars cure dementia

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Chevy: one day your brain will.fizz away and you will die.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Chevy: You'd have to have dementia to buy our cars!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Quiet Feet posted:

Holy poo poo I need a new vehicle

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

what was smart about those glasses exactly?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Quiet Feet posted:

Happy Holidays!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Qwijib0 posted:

*rips mask off*

nelson agholor?!?!?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

i knew i was looking up the may 11, 1980 sequence in goodfellas for a reason

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trying to stay positive

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

MoaM posted:

OK, back to the real game now, where the Eagles can't seem to find the motivation to beat the Cowboys on either side of the ball.

There is no clownball but NFC East clownball, and ready fartknocker is his prophet.

gently caress The Cowboys.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Chevy cures Alzheimer's you heard it here first folks

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

the penalty for YEAHHHH HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO should be removal of voice box

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Promises promises :iiaca:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

loser defense

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Chevy cures Alzheimer's you heard it here first folks

NFL needs to collab on CTE research

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Ferguson :swoon:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

euphronius posted:

Trying to stay positive
yeah don't bother, eagles are in a complete swoon

no super bowl repeat this year I don't think

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

There is no clownball but NFC East clownball, and ready fartknocker is his prophet.

gently caress The Cowboys.

gently caress the Cowboys, and may glorious NFC East :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: bring you much merriment this holiday season, my fellow goon!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Jason Wittenish

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

oh nice totally unflagged h2h

eagles_hugging_refs.jpg amirite guys

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Blankenship is hurt again shocker

iPhone Money
Nov 4, 2009
gently caress em up Ferg

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
He plays nothing like Witten, Collinsworth. You hack

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CapnAndy posted:

eagles_hugging_refs.jpg amirite guys

Glad you get it

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Forget Reid Blankenship, where's Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano? They'd be much better calling this game than Collinsworth.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

id say shaq chose wrong but he's playing like a loser too so

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Squirmy run.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

stop saying here we go dude

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pathetic

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

fartknocker posted:

Forget Reid Blankenship, where's Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano? They'd be much better calling this game than Collinsworth.

Buddy, you and me shitposting in the 5000 page thread is still better than collinsworth

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
OMG I muted my stream and heard 'HERE WE GOOOOO' from my neighbor's tv next door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Wrecked the drat chains