Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Smythe posted:

i bet like 50% of goons could choose to go ultra failson and just neet out with their elderly parents doing nothing and being miserable all the time. but instead theyre out there in the world - with all their mental illness trying to make it on their own in this big ol thing called life. waging a futile effort against the forces of capitalism. but they need to. they are driven by the same impulse that motivates the bee to spin her web and the bee to puke its octagon... they crave it.

Haha true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mycomancy posted:

Ah yes, bee's web.

Somebody is still catching up on the MCU films.

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude

Lotax ftw

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Things are going well in the Musk/Alex Jones Twitter spaces going on right now...

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1733961264651436136

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mycomancy posted:

Ah yes, bee's web.

sorry, SPIDER

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Rudeboy Detective posted:

Somebody is still catching up on the MCU films.

SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

nikosoft posted:

Things are going well in the Musk/Alex Jones Twitter spaces going on right now...

famously smart tech guy, Elon Musk

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

nikosoft posted:

eh I'll believe it when I see it especially with that wholemarsblog guy

he's the same one that said recently British colonization of India was good (he's Indian)

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

The will of the million people who happened to see his tweet during the 11 hour period instead of broadcasting a survey to all users. This guy is such a a loving liar good god

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

shyduck posted:

eh I'll believe it when I see it especially with that wholemarsblog guy

he's the same one that said recently British colonization of India was good (he's Indian)

It's Omar and I'm still disappointed he never actually tried to run over a child that one Saturday...

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

lol @ getting noted twice

Did he delete them? I don't see either now. What a bitch

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

fknlo posted:

Did he delete them? I don't see either now. What a bitch

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733905170445062359

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Yeah Elon let the other narcissistic meltdown elemental divorced and constantly sued guy on your site. Nothing about that can go wrong or clash with you in any way

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a real chump posted:

Why doesn't he just stop posting and go sit on a beach and eat amazing food and never worry about anything for the rest of his life.

What is wrong with him.

he should give me his money so I can go do this in his stead.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

spaceblancmange posted:

grik

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

valid

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Grok has come to life and is currently feeding the homeless.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
looking forward to the knowledge fight eps on Jones breaking down and crying on air about how vital Elon Musk is to fighting the globalists

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

who is the horse for

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Smythe posted:

i bet like 50% of goons could choose to go ultra failson and just neet out with their elderly parents doing nothing and being miserable all the time. but instead theyre out there in the world - with all their mental illness trying to make it on their own in this big ol thing called life. waging a futile effort against the forces of capitalism. but they need to. they are driven by the same impulse that motivates the bee to spin her web and the bee to puke its octagon... they crave it.

Goons yearn for the mines

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Nenonen posted:

Massa of puppets

username

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

graventy posted:

who is the horse for

his masseuse

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Skull Servant posted:

Grok has come to life and is currently feeding on the homeless.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

graventy posted:

who is the horse for

The inside of a man

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

grok dog

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

hep cat, that grok dog

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

They were very happy to use Grok and all they are asking is whether others are male

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Egg Moron posted:

The inside of a man

there is nothing better

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That poor horse is thinkin about how poo poo this all is.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Groku

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/TheRabbitHole84/status/1733921468021674430?t=zdFHqjiIFcC5mbL0YVWZTQ&s=19

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Smythe posted:

You speak the actual truth

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
https://twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/1733967536297849254

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Is that a Confederate uniform?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna sit on the beach with Linda and a big rear end bucket of scampi and some Coronas and have history’s weirdest conversation

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

gonna sit on the beach earning twenty percent

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

-that scene from batman where the joker goes do you want to know how i got these scars but it's me showing somebody where grok said i'm shadowbanned and then i say do you want to know where i got these scars-

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

withak posted:

Is that a Confederate uniform?

might be west point. they rock a kinda confederate color

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

might be west point. they rock a kinda confederate color

I imagine this was this guys dramatic way of saying "gently caress you dad, I'm not spending my life in the military"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/Mattkapulsky/status/1733974628748443948?t=Y7nHwecn6ISBj6m9Kd4_Sw&s=19

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1733729494916116740?t=zGIwhcn3frPO8a9Ll4fp5g&s=19