Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Ironically Jamo would've been the perfect weapon for Stafford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

surf rock posted:

AFC East: 989 pages (but they're a bunch of FUCKIN' CHEATERS because they just renamed their 2022 thread, so this is two years of posting)

What in the wide world of sports is this bullshit. Probate all of them immediately.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

MJeff posted:

If it were me I would simply duplicate that Hendon Hooker highlight video where he's throwing free to Jaylin Hyatt over and over again because lol college DBs.

Ah, so the Texans offense when Tank Dell was healthy.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status/1734238989039652913

i want you to put the word out

that we back up

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

GNU Order posted:

https://twitter.com/kfishbain/status/1734238989039652913

i want you to put the word out

that we back up

The Ball

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

surf rock posted:

AFC East: 989 pages (but they're a bunch of FUCKIN' CHEATERS because they just renamed their 2022 thread, so this is two years of posting)

It's the Tom Brady division, of course they're gonna cheat

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

IcePhoenix posted:

Has anyone ITT talked about how cool Ivan Pace Jr is recently

because he's very cool

:yeah: Pace and Metellus both rule. I sincerely doubt Lewis Cine ever sees the field at this point but they've found some good players to make up for that whiff

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
NFC North thread give me a new HITS acronym.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Fields still looks very shaky navigating the pocket sometimes but he does like, come out of it clean more often than not now

He's not like stepping up into sacks and is keeping his eyes downfield, and all the other details you like to see

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

GNU Order posted:

Fields still looks very shaky navigating the pocket sometimes but he does like, come out of it clean more often than not now

The biggest thing is that he is generally trying to throw/shovel the ball away now more times than not when he realizes he is completely cooked.

God bless him for somehow while falling to the ground doing his throwing motion towards a receiver and avoiding downing.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Henchman of Santa posted:

Ironically Jamo would've been the perfect weapon for Stafford.

Jamo and Puka are probably equivalent, with Jamo being a bit faster

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dexo posted:

Hooker Is The Savior

Hospital? Internal Trauma Sucks

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

God is it depressing to see what Jamo could be doing rn for us in Puka, but instead it’s another slot pass to ARSB or LaPorta who are now double covered because everyone figured out two weeks ago that Goff only throws passes to those two and sometimes Reynolds

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

H.I.T.S Is Thriving Somehow

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1734257050077598153

lmao Bears should like cut Velus, and then just offer him something stupid like 20 million dollars or something, to ride pine for the rest of the year.

Is one win worth 20 million on your capsheet for the year?

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Coming into the facility, pulling up the game film, opening a big spreadsheet with every player, and grading them on their Hustle, Intensity, The Football, and Smart levels

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Dexo posted:

HR,
Ineptitude,
The Lions,
Second round exit

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
did anyone from the Vikings or Raiders organizations apologize for yesterdays game yet

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow the chiefs' offense is struggling, I wonder if they made any staff changes this year...

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

In Nagy's defense, the Receivers are dropping passes at literally a historic rate.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Huge Improvement, Thanks Sweat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Dexo posted:

In Nagy's defense, the Receivers are dropping passes at literally a historic rate.

Don't care I'm kicking him when he's down

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
At this point I can only describe the Toney acquisition as Faustian for the Chiefs.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

the Hunt
Is
Technically
Still on

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Of the 5 chief loses Toney directly caused two of them.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

"The Lions"

Is really really funny.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

20 Blunts posted:

did anyone from the Vikings or Raiders organizations apologize for yesterdays game yet

The Vikings passed the "and who are you?" stage for huddle introductions a few weeks ago. They're missing a top five QB along with the best player on the team. It's all scraps and miracles right now on offense.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

What's happening in the second picture?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

surf rock posted:

They also cheat by using their thread as a GDT instead of posting in the actual GDT and now other division threads are starting to do it too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This thread does that poo poo too, you people make me sick.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

MoaM posted:

The Vikings are poo poo, the Vikings are stacked,
the Vikes gently caress you up, but the Vikings are crap.

Read this post last night and had a good joke about being the first quantum sports franchise, but forgot to post it.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Hello, Vikings?
It’s
Time to
Score!

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

SKULL.GIF posted:

IIRC Jenkins got flagged for getting in some dude's face for hitting Fields late in a slide or illegally or something. 74 (don't remember his name so that tells you how the story ends) got pissed and yelled at Jenkins for doing something I expect everybody on the line to do.

If I see 5 Unsportsmanlike flags on the line for going after somebody who touched my QB I'd be proud

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

That was Justin fields' rookie year after he had taken a late hit and Tevin Jenkins went over to get Fields and confront the dude who hit him and then the rest of the line went over and pulled Tevin out and scolded him for getting a penalty. When Tevin was the only one who went over to help try and protect Fields after an uncalled late hit.

That is probably the most meatball thing that I believe, but I'm fine with an offensive lineman getting a penalty for putting hands on a defender to crosses the line on his QB.

That to me was the biggest signifier that the culture that they had built was utter trash regardless of wins or losses.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
disregard

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Thanks for the explanations.

Dexo posted:

That is probably the most meatball thing that I believe, but I'm fine with an offensive lineman getting a penalty for putting hands on a defender to crosses the line on his QB.

No I think that's entirely reasonable. You have to reinforce the expectation that there will be retaliation if a defender hits the QB.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

The Lions are obviously coached to "tackle"/"hit" Fields when he slides. I thought that was illegal? Anzalone did it on the first play yesterday

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l0GBatKypQ
Real Nigga poo poo IMO

gently caress Ifedfi

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Darth Brooks posted:

The Vikings passed the "and who are you?" stage for huddle introductions a few weeks ago. They're missing a top five QB along with the best player on the team. It's all scraps and miracles right now on offense.

I still can't believe that explains THAT. I've been up literally all night resetting my sleep schedule and I'm not over it.

Hell, it'd be one thing if I could EXPLAIN not just that atrocity of a game but the last two weeks to boot, but I can't. It's not just one thing on the offense, it's a number of things and none of them are congruous with the Vikings team that beat the 49ers, OR the Vikings team that beat the Falcons.

I don't know what you even do about it at this point because I don't know where you start. I don't know how KOC can simultaneously be one of the best coaches in the league two weeks straight pulling outright miracles in the Atlanta game, and then string together those three toxic waste fires, WITH a bye in the middle. Dobbs is even in there too, because two of those games just did not feature any playcalling built around what worked in Atlanta and against New Orleans.

It's like the offensive coaching staff got loving mindjacked at halftime during the Saints game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Darth Brooks posted:

They're missing a top five QB

lmfao