Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Elchimpster posted:

Yes it has always reminded me of the proverbial toxic ex you dont like too much anymore but yall still press each others buttons better than anyone else

You can never truly quit them unless there's a court restraining order involved.

Eve Online: Havoc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Elchimpster posted:

I think my subscription coincides with deppression

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I don't even think all my poo poo has come out of asset safety yet, nor do I think I have the ISK to get it out of asset safety

You don't have to take all of it out of asset safety at once.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Elukka posted:

I swear Eve has the biggest population of players and hangers on who hate the game but just refuse to disengage.

It’s called trauma bonding.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Rudeboy Detective posted:

nothing valued is here

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Rudeboy Detective posted:

nothing valued is here

do they sell underwear with that printed on the front

they really should

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Furnok Dorn posted:

do they sell underwear with that printed on the front

they really should

Tattooed over my butt

imperiusdamian
Dec 8, 2021

Furnok Dorn posted:

i can assure you that my coming back to this game was 100% related to there being a global pandemic and fuckall else to do

there are other games, my goon. you chose to go back to the abusive ex.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Agreed, yall should try New World.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
delta sqad already did new world and paying rent sucks

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Dalmuti posted:

delta sqad already did new world and paying rent sucks

along with everything else in the game

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Yeah, I’m in kind of a weird mood myself. I was on my way down here, I stopped at a convenience citadel. I’m waiting in line to pay and the guy in front of me puts down a dozen rifters, two big bags of Mindflood, one of those cheap-o one-gallon bottles of Quafe and a nasty rotting banana. He turns to the clerk and says to him “my jump clone just had an operation; she can only eat certain things.” I look at him and I go “yeah right, what did she have a bong hit transplant?”

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

No one actually wins eve.

You might think you have.

You might be 100% sure you're never playing again.

It's a lie. One day you will think about it, wonder what's happening, log in, actually enjoy yourself and then, gently caress, you have 5 accounts subbed and it's too late

I describe it like smoking cigarettes. It's enjoyable in a way that's not quite "fun," you feel gross when you're done, and it makes you smell bad, but there's just something about it...

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Dalmuti posted:

Yeah, I’m in kind of a weird mood myself. I was on my way down here, I stopped at a convenience citadel. I’m waiting in line to pay and the guy in front of me puts down a dozen rifters, two big bags of Mindflood, one of those cheap-o one-gallon bottles of Quafe and a nasty rotting banana. He turns to the clerk and says to him “my jump clone just had an operation; she can only eat certain things.” I look at him and I go “yeah right, what did she have a bong hit transplant?”

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Is that new dust thing going to have fitting? I'm not interested if I can't do stupid poo poo like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Dalmuti posted:

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Nyan Bread posted:

Agreed, yall should try New World.

already went way too hard still sweating a little with Diogenes on this one, have they done anything to make it better?

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

brand engager posted:

Is that new dust thing going to have fitting? I'm not interested if I can't do stupid poo poo like this

A GREAT IMAGE

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

brand engager posted:

Yeah, that would have been nice. Hopefully the final product will be closer to DUST then whatever this trash was supposed to be.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

raminasi posted:

I describe it like smoking cigarettes. It's enjoyable in a way that's not quite "fun," you feel gross when you're done, and it makes you smell bad, but there's just something about it...

Well, at least smoking cigarettes is cool as gently caress.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

raminasi posted:

i think that thing about it is the addiction

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

DerekSmartymans posted:

Well, at least smoking cigarettes is cool as gently caress.

Just like eve

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
and donating to Star Citizen

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Elukka posted:

What's grifty about a game you get with the same subscription you're paying anyway?

is this how they will eventually get around to walking in stations?

Saithir
Jul 10, 2022

Bilirubin posted:

is this how they will eventually get around to walking in stations?

One of the maps actually being a station interior would be pretty obvious, yeah.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

And while Chris Roboerts sat on his throne of grifted space dads, He told Hilmar to give all Eve clones space legs, and it was cancer.

Tacticool Owl
Jul 16, 2022

Elchimpster posted:

I think my subscription coincides with deppression

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

EVE Online 2024: This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

froody guy posted:

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

froody guy posted:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

froody guy posted:

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

froody guy posted:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

froody guy posted:

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

froody guy posted:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

froody guy posted:

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Made it to thread title? Again? Pinnacle of my life. Come I drink at you mi beratna beltalowda.

Saithir
Jul 10, 2022
It's not even 2024 yet...

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Derek Smart! Derek Smart! DEREK SMART!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

Saithir posted:

It's not even 2024 yet...

What could possibly happen before then, eve is a calm and predictable game surely we won't have any meltdowns or drama