Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Jumpship en-route, packed with 465 tons of holiday warcrimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I think I have only six Santas - including bonus round - who haven't posted some kind of ordered/sent/delivered status. Which is fine, we're not at the deadline yet, I'm just saying: that's great, ya'll are doing great!

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.
My gift to my santee finally shipped! It should get to a certain someone by Monday.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

If it doesn't ship by Monday I'll come up with something else, just in case...

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

A card? My TGSS overfloweth with cheer!

A gorgeous card . . .

A wonderful sentiment (and amusing message) . . .

Some excellent smaller patches . . .

And an excellent large patch, pictured here with the house’s resident coprophagist who promises to be better sometime even if she agrees with the message on the patch.

Thank you so much, thegodofchuck! You have gone so much above and beyond, it’s awesome!

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
I have received items from godofchuck!

It’s 28mm terrain!

Many thanks!

LurchinTard
Aug 25, 2022
My courier of choice has not given me any notice as of late as to the status of my delivered gift.. but soon, i hope.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Hedningen posted:

And an excellent large patch, pictured here with the house’s resident coprophagist who promises to be better sometime even if she agrees with the message on the patch.

Thank you so much, thegodofchuck! You have gone so much above and beyond, it’s awesome!

Eeeewwww

And glad you liked them!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Beerdeer posted:

It’s 28mm terrain!

Many thanks!

One more a-comin'
Hope that works with your historical-ish gaming.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

DigitalRaven posted:

Cheer arrived!

Hooray! there should be another book coming in a couple days.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I came home to a note that Santa had been unable to get down my chimney, probably due to the cowl so my bad. He had instead left them in my greenhouse!

Seven Wonders Duel and Patchwork. I love these games and played them online with my wife many times so really stoked to have physical copies of them.

But there's more!

What is better on a cold winters night than playing as one of the belligerents in the cold war! (1945-1989). We will be settling down with some White Russians, Moscow Mules, Manhattens and Old Fashioneds to replay this conflict.

Tnega
Oct 26, 2010

Pillbug

Aramoro posted:

What is better on a cold winters night than playing as one of the belligerents in the cold war! (1945-1989). We will be settling down with some White Russians, Moscow Mules, Manhattens and Old Fashioneds to replay this conflict.

Have fun, will the UK free itself through the heroic efforts of the Cambridge five? You decide!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Duncan! Gurney! Come quick, somebody sent us a package!

It's a Dune throw pillow, referencing not only Paul's salute, but also the litany against fear.

Gurney approved! Duncan didn't feel like leaving the cat tree, but I'm sure he'll enjoy it later.

Thanks, fellow goon! May your knife neither chip nor shatter.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

Glad that the cheer arrived! A second, smaller, complement cheer should also be arriving soon...

Rid fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Dec 9, 2023

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

My santee should have received their gift days ago according to Amazon and I'm slightly :ohdear: about it.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
if anything is delivered by USPS and you have issues or questions
PM me. I work for the PO and can get more info, message your carrier directly, things like that.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

rydiafan posted:

I wonder which of your Santas sent this!

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Baddies from Godofchuck. Merry Christmas!

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

What’s this? I seem to have gotten an unanticipated box? Bob doesn’t care…

I wonder what’s inside. Is that a loving tree?

Holy poo poo, that is not a tree, it’s the whole process of plants growing. My god, I can grow trees even in the bleak northern winter.

Why look at this, it came from a goon and brightened my whole day.

Thank you Benedict! I know I’m impossible to buy for but this is a good’un with my mother in law about to land for a few weeks. She will love it the most.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

rydiafan posted:

Duncan! Gurney! Come quick, somebody sent us a package!

It's a Dune throw pillow, referencing not only Paul's salute, but also the litany against fear.

Gurney approved! Duncan didn't feel like leaving the cat tree, but I'm sure he'll enjoy it later.

Happy holidays and ya hya chouhada, fellow Goon! There’s more packages to come (all of which were supposed to include a gift message, but I guess this box got routed through the Giedi Prime hub :shrug:).

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Aramoro posted:

Seven Wonders Duel and Patchwork. I love these games and played them online with my wife many times so really stoked to have physical copies of them.

I saw you had mentioned them positively and didn't have then in your collection, so I got 'em! One more game is coming too!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Beerdeer posted:

Baddies from Godofchuck. Merry Christmas!

I hope you have fun with them! Enjoy =)

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Tnega posted:

Have fun, will the UK free itself through the heroic efforts of the Cambridge five? You decide!

For people 'of a certain age' like myself and my wife this just a perfect theme. Love it.

quote:

I saw you had mentioned them positively and didn't have then in your collection, so I got 'em! One more game is coming too!

I have lots of opinions about boardgames but these are 2 of the best 2 player games I think. Thank you.

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

PuttyKnife posted:

What’s this? I seem to have gotten an unanticipated box? Bob doesn’t care…

I wonder what’s inside. Is that a loving tree?

Holy poo poo, that is not a tree, it’s the whole process of plants growing. My god, I can grow trees even in the bleak northern winter.

Why look at this, it came from a goon and brightened my whole day.

Thank you Benedict! I know I’m impossible to buy for but this is a good’un with my mother in law about to land for a few weeks. She will love it the most.

Theres some hand made things coming too but I wanted to make sure you got your full present before christmas

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Benedict posted:

Theres some hand made things coming too but I wanted to make sure you got your full present before christmas

Darth pope, thank you!

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Packages of cheer have arrived. Let’s see what lies inside!

First, a mysterious box. Prudence stands ready to eldritch blast any dangers within:

And within, a kick-rear end book:

And some handy terrain for my Hunter Clade to hide behind:

I really enjoy watching YouTube videos on English evolution and how it might sound without the Norman French infusion, but had no idea someone actually wrote a grammar for it. Thanks, DigitalRaven!

But wait, there’s more:

Enclosed within are crucial pieces of intel on Dracula’s nefarious plots:

Now I have all I needed to start planning my Dracula Dossiers campaign. Many thanks, anonymous Goon!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

ibntumart posted:

Packages of cheer have arrived. Let’s see what lies inside!

First, a mysterious box. Prudence stands ready to eldritch blast any dangers within:

And within, a kick-rear end book:

And some handy terrain for my Hunter Clade to hide behind:

I really enjoy watching YouTube videos on English evolution and how it might sound without the Norman French infusion, but had no idea someone actually wrote a grammar for it. Thanks, DigitalRaven!

But wait, there’s more:

Enclosed within are crucial pieces of intel on Dracula’s nefarious plots:

Now I have all I needed to start planning my Dracula Dossiers campaign. Many thanks, anonymous Goon!

May you enjoy attempting to turn Dracula into a weapon of the state and being devoured by him instead!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

LaSquida posted:

May you enjoy attempting to turn Dracula into a weapon of the state and being devoured by him instead!
When hope is gone
This door, unlock
And send me on
A moonlit walk

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Gift deployed.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Gift has been ordered, expecting deployment presently

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
1 package has made it through customs and a different package is pending customs in another country. Looks like everything will be timely!!

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Finally back home after an emergency trip to the US and there's a cool package waiting for me: a copy of CY-BORG and the Big Book of Cyberpunk! Time to chrome up, jack in, and wax some corporate drones as a street samurai :) Thanks Santa-Drone!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Lightning round gift deployed!

ibntumart posted:

Happy holidays and ya hya chouhada, fellow Goon! There’s more packages to come (all of which were supposed to include a gift message, but I guess this box got routed through the Giedi Prime hub :shrug:).

More packages? Kull wahad!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've send emails to the three or four Santas who are left that I don't have any info from for sending a gift: the deadline to get a gift in the mail is December 15th, AND you need to ensure it will arrive no later than December 19th. That latter date is tougher to hit if you wait till the last minute!

We're doing great so far, nobody's in trouble, and about 17 Santees have received gift(s) from Santas out of a total of 40, so nearly halfway done already!

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Sekret SantOrk Clawz is real!

Thank you Berenzen! This is perfect, I've been wanting to paint a Dakkajet for a long time!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Huh, strange package on my porch this afternoon from a Michigoon.

Ooh shiny!

Some bodyguards for Ufthak when he comes out!

But wait, there's more!

Ded killy secret Santa!

Thanks Secret Santa!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
A mysterious package showed up today.

Two lovely presents were in it!

But what could be in there?

Two even lovelier boxes of battlemechs!

Anonymous Santa, thank you so much! These are exactly what I was looking for, and you managed to nail two I don't have but really wanted.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Another package arrived today.

It's the prophesied additional package, and this time the message arrived intact.

The tyranny of beige and orange? What could this mean?

Oh hells yeah! I can't wait to do this instead of pay attention during work meetings!

This fucker is about to get the most garish clown costume of all time. :getin:

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

A package arrived today!

Inside was great cheer!

Thank you very much Santa! I've heard great things about Galaxy Trucker, and I'm looking forward to reading and playing BitD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Hurray! Saw you had a bunch of the best Chvatil games in your collection, but a lack of Truckin', and have heard some real good things about Blades in the Dark. so I hope you enjoy both