Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
there's only one possible solution to this problem: become a woman yourself

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
How does that stop the woman being spermjacked?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bald Stalin posted:

How does that stop the woman being spermjacked?

can't plant infertile seed

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Ok how does that help the women who have fertile semen?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bald Stalin posted:

Ok how does that help the women who have fertile semen?

If their swimmers are still going with the one-two punch of estrogen and t-blockers they have an evolutionary duty to jizz into as many wastepaper baskets as possible

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
*makes notes of everything on this page*

fascinating

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

tokin opposition posted:

If their swimmers are still going with the one-two punch of estrogen and t-blockers they have an evolutionary duty to jizz into as many wastepaper baskets as possible

Many women do not take those, either by choice or because they live in a hellstate

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/MakeAmom/status/1734036568946421835

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*gently tugs the will cord*

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

The one two combo of this and the jo pants is telling me twitter is very horny now

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Based on their website, it's some kind of an insemination kit for couples who have trouble conceiving naturally but maybe can't afford to go to the clinic?

https://www.makeamom.com/

Not sure why they decided to go for the spermjacking angle for their twitter ads. Maybe it's not even their ads?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Poco posted:

the jo pants

pardon?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.jopants.com

they're for sex crimes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

fellas, that finnicky drawstring keeping you from exposing yourself on the fly?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hmm.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i don't like that very much.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i like the testimonials

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quiggy posted:

i don't like that very much.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

will stancil deep lore

Which lovely annoying LF era poster are we thinking he was? Kylejack? Peenworm? I'm just hoping to see him drop an "Obamailures" on twitter.

ArmedZombie posted:

then the unironic maoist third worldists took over and lowtax deleted it

I'm pretty sure it was cause people wouldn't stop mocking Grover, on account of the Haus.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Paladinus posted:

Based on their website, it's some kind of an insemination kit for couples who have trouble conceiving naturally but maybe can't afford to go to the clinic?

https://www.makeamom.com/

Not sure why they decided to go for the spermjacking angle for their twitter ads. Maybe it's not even their ads?

Their “CEO” put out a statement and responded to some press requests that gave no doubt that this is very much them and that they don’t give a poo poo. They are doing a shock marketing campaign for clicks.

At home insemination can be a viable method to get pregnant and there are some legit companies in the space. However that website reads like long-form push marketing like beach body, male boner pills, or other scammy poo poo. So it’s probably a $5 product with $50 of marketing.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

ArmedZombie posted:

then the unironic maoist third worldists took over and lowtax deleted it

that isn't why it was shutdown

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Which lovely annoying LF era poster are we thinking he was? Kylejack? Peenworm? I'm just hoping to see him drop an "Obamailures" on twitter.

I'm pretty sure it was cause people wouldn't stop mocking Grover, on account of the Haus.

this is why it was shutdown. "mod sass" was something lowtax took seriously

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bedpan posted:

this is why it was shutdown. "mod sass" was something lowtax took seriously

mod sass should be a perma... !!!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

i'm sure he was some forgettable dude who got yelled at twice

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Saltpowered posted:

Their “CEO” put out a statement and responded to some press requests that gave no doubt that this is very much them and that they don’t give a poo poo. They are doing a shock marketing campaign for clicks.

At home insemination can be a viable method to get pregnant and there are some legit companies in the space. However that website reads like long-form push marketing like beach body, male boner pills, or other scammy poo poo. So it’s probably a $5 product with $50 of marketing.

Yeah, I wouldn't put that inside myself or another person.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

this was a plot in moral orel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Which lovely annoying LF era poster are we thinking he was? Kylejack? Peenworm?

lol i've been fb friends with both of these posters for like fifteen years

was peenworm annoying in lf? i mostly remember him as the gbs bug thread guy

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Will Stancil? This is Will Stancil speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

i say swears online posted:

lol i've been fb friends with both of these posters for like fifteen years

was peenworm annoying in lf? i mostly remember him as the gbs bug thread guy

My memories of the time are super vague, I think I remember Peenworm being dumb and wrong about politics stuff in 06-07 Helldump? I vaguely remember a Boniface quote like: "Oh No! Peenworm's greatest weakness: Anyone who knows anything about anything!"

I could be totally misremembering tho.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1734318446119182821?t=iQ3AlqrUqz3N3phQF_sN-A&s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's really funny when posters out themselves for being terrible posters. like gently caress you can just be like me and be a terrible poster and no one needs to know.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

It's really funny when posters out themselves for being terrible posters. like gently caress you can just be like me and be a terrible poster and no one needs to know.

I out myself as terrible poster every time I post

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

My memories of the time are super vague, I think I remember Peenworm being dumb and wrong about politics stuff in 06-07 Helldump? I vaguely remember a Boniface quote like: "Oh No! Peenworm's greatest weakness: Anyone who knows anything about anything!"

i was way too much of a coward to post in helldump. i lurked the wddp thread and then posted on the offsite for a bit

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

iirc peenworm was the one who used that line about some helldump winner, maybe like czar or one of the old school cons from the bush years

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

quote:

Ben and I both liked the Jewish traditions: keeping Shabbat, the reading of Proverbs (“A woman of valor, who can find? Her price is far above rubies”). At Passover, we learned the meaning of “Dayenu” (“it would have been enough”). We were taken with the blessing at Yom Kippur, “May your name be inscribed in the Book of Life,” and the sound of the shofar.
What's the Jewish equivalent of a weeaboo?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Pitch posted:

way too close to a slur i'm sure

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1565680173609062401

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Pitch posted:

it would be a slur to type it out

e. lol

BasicLich posted:

way too close to a slur i'm sure