Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Pretty sure it’s based on a book they didn’t write

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.
readers added context: a krassenstein tweet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

krassenstein is their Alan Colmes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

man can you imagine if a movie had white characters saying bad things about minorities... that wouldn't be acceptable today

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if you haven't watched it, i'll save you the time

ex post facho posted:

leave the world behind is one of the most psychotically liberal movies ive ever seen. its set up as a sci-fi/thriller. it prominently notes in the opening credits, "executive producers: barack and michelle obama". there's some spooky happenings in the beginning that suggest there's some sort of ELE occurring with gps being out, radio being down, "blackouts like there was in 2017", a cyberattack? then when ethan hawke is driving into a small town on long island to try and figure out what's going on a drone drops thousands of bright red leaflets with a big snake on the front, with arabic script that their teenage son tells them means "death to america" because he saw it in his game. "It could be the Iranians!". one of the characters quotes the west wing, and says their favorite seasons were "the sorkin ones". There's multiple instances of an unexplained noise shattering windows and causing them to become dizzy and pass out that one of the characters says "could be like a microwave weapon that uses sound, like in Cuba". a prominent plot point is their daughter is super upset about not being able to watch the final episode of "friends" on their iPad. another character is a financier who apparently saw some of this coming because "they see the curve [of the market]". they meet a prepper chud after searching for medicine for their son whose teeth begin unexpectedly falling out (lol), again saying "that happened to some people who heard the noise in Cuba too". The chud laughingly tells them "you should read the papers deeper than page 1! The RUSSIANS recalled all their diplomats a few days ago!".

It's 2 1/2 hours long. lots of Tesla, Jeep, Apple product placement throughout.

it's one of the stupidest, most inane movies i've ever seen. the ending is a couple of the characters finding a clearing on the island and oops! mushroom clouds over nyc. cut to their little girl finding an open unoccupied doomsday bunker in a nearby house (of course), she goes in, turns everything on and finds a box set of friends and starts watching the last episode.

i cannot believe that was a movie :cripes:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the twilight zone episode did it in 30 minutes

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

My takeaway from this movie was "god I hope this happens to America"

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

wearing the jack off pants backwards right now because i have chronic diarrhea but dont worry once it resolves they are going on the right way so i can jack off in comfort and style!

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
bro just wear a onesy and you can jack it or poop it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

do I look like I know what a dang altcoin is?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

spaceblancmange posted:

wearing the jack off pants backwards right now because i have chronic diarrhea but dont worry once it resolves they are going on the right way so i can jack off in comfort and style!

worn in that fashion they are called Back Off Pants 🤣🤣🤣

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

morningdrew posted:

My takeaway from this movie was "god I hope this happens to America"

Theres no internet connection you won't be able to shitpost or stream your animes anymore. You're gonna have to give rim jobs to your prepper neighbor in exchange for insulin.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

ex post facho posted:

No one is going to read all that but thank you

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

limp dick calvin posted:

do I look like I know what a dang altcoin is?
Bill bets his life savings on NFTs

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Circle Nine posted:

bro just wear a onesy and you can jack it or poop it

Me and the fellas at JO pants are working on it

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

sharknado slashfic posted:

No one is going to read all that but thank you

I read it

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
elon musk more like felonious musk

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
The existence of Jack Off Pants implies the existence of Jack On Pants. Or perhaps a spooky version, the Jack Off Pantern

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

the milk machine posted:

worn in that fashion they are called Back Off Pants 🤣🤣🤣

I want both ends open so I can get in a big ol daisy chain

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Also some sort of snuggie version

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hadji murad posted:

I want both ends open so I can get in a big ol daisy chain

thems just chaps. you can get those anywhere

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

thems just chaps. you can get those anywhere

all the other folks at the daisy chain are going to make fun of you if you just have regular chaps instead of jo pants

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

ex post facho posted:

The book has even less of a plot.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
chaps are too formal imo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
you could buy Jack Off Pants and have an experienced tailor modify them to add an rear end flap

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
"does sir dress to the left or to the right?"

"neither; straight ahead my man"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

If Jack bought you off pants, would you buy Jack off pants?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

moist turtleneck has issued a correction as of 05:10 on Dec 13, 2023

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/mayemusk/status/1712970372759396512?t=h4qMy-JlIc1jHdAjhePszg&s=19

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

and for the ease and comfort of your bowels, it even comes two-thirds pre-digested :barf:

e: hashtag delicious, nutritious

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Before pic?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

M'suk

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Muskaroni 😋

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

who the gently caress puked all of that lmao

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

the milk machine posted:

you could buy Jack Off Pants and have an experienced tailor modify them to add an rear end flap

If they are soft pants with an assflap and a concealed opening in the front they are basically old-timey PJs.

I should not have searched for buttflap pajamas attempting the find a picture. The results range from hilarious to truly disturbing.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Nixon: (Muttering) Jesus Christ

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

looks like something even pigs would feel disgusted by

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Why would someone who doesn't like cooking write a cook book?

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

Why would someone who doesn't like cooking write a cook book?

Was Elizabeth Warren wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Brigadier Sockface posted:

Was Elizabeth Warren wrong?

yes?