Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

setting up a lot of expectations w that art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
oh no they're gonna have to find the dismembered bits of sam's corpse

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Gaz-L posted:

Brennan finally snapped

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

“I’ve been viscera the whole time!”

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

they probably went on location but it'd be pretty baller if they just built a mirror palace inside their normal set

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

MikeJF posted:

Next season key art

If I had to guess, based on the graphic and what happened last season, we're getting 18 episodes.

Though I'm wondering about the letters on the billiard balls. At first I thought they were just letters in GAMECHANGER but one in the top image on the 8 seems to be a B.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Those are bingo balls, I assume?

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Next season key art

It must be pretty dope to be able to order art of yourself as a Batman villain.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

Megazver posted:

It must be pretty dope to be able to order art of yourself as a Batman villain.

It's just the escape room persona bleeding out. I bet we get some followups to the time traveling ancestor.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I Am Fowl posted:

Though I'm wondering about the letters on the billiard balls. At first I thought they were just letters in GAMECHANGER but one in the top image on the 8 seems to be a B.

It looks like there's 5 letters visible.

BINGO, it might be. Oh, yeah. They're not billiard balls, they're bingo balls.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

DeathSandwich posted:

It's just the escape room persona bleeding out. I bet we get some followups to the time traveling ancestor.

I think the escape room episode is my single favorite Game Changer episode, I would be okay with this.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

HOOT GROWL

https://youtu.be/8Jr7dyVCmFM?si

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Seems Kristen Applebees has turned religious anxiety into sick gains.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the presentation on this season looks slick as hell, love the art

i'm slowly working my way through the backlog of..... all the other seasons of D20, hoo boy. picking and choosing so i don't drown completely in The Content. so far i've watched s1 and S2 of fantasy high and tiny heist, working through S1 of unsleeping city now.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

They're also releasing a documentary next week on Rick Perry (and maybe the production department in general? Who knows.)

I saw it on TikTok but can't find a link anywhere else.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

the art on The Dome looks wicked cool. I’m glad they’ve really leaned into pumping up the production values, it makes it look super ahead of everything else in the TTRPG space.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

the gang getting back together for one. last. job.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

boxen posted:

I think the escape room episode is my single favorite Game Changer episode, I would be okay with this.

Nothing tops Lou destroying a guitar in the first 2 seconds and following it up with chucking a potted plant while screaming BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mob posted:

Nothing tops Lou destroying a guitar in the first 2 seconds and following it up with chucking a potted plant while screaming BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY

Sure it does, Lou and Siobhan screaming at the camera-woman to plead for help and then calling her a class traitor for not doing so.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

Mob posted:

I mean that was great bu...

tsob posted:

Sure it does, Lou and Siobhan screaming at the camera-woman to plead for help and then calling her a class traitor for not doing so.

gently caress, beaten.

Honorable mention goes to the cheering when they were able to get the truck to flip itself back over.

Second honorable mention goes to Brennan, "OH YOU WANT BITS?"

Third... you know what, it's just a great loving episode.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
I had the opportunity to work on Game Changer this season and it's gonna be fuckin wild y'all. I can't wait to see the finished product

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Burginator posted:

I had the opportunity to work on Game Changer this season and it's gonna be fuckin wild y'all. I can't wait to see the finished product

jealous af

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Burginator posted:

That is very cool! Without spoiling anything, how did that opportunity come about and what kind of work were you doing?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Also, without spoiling anything, spoil everything.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
How did you break time and space to create an Escher landscape IRL?

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
How tall is Grant?

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

Athletic Footjob posted:

How tall is Grant?

For the uninitiated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXi_rvD6r10

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Is that Keith from Try Guys?

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Is that Keith from Try Guys?

For the uninitiated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJJ2LBI604

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Got excited because I thought Claudio was PFT. Got more excited because the episode was great but there's still PFT to look forward to.

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

Kloaked00 posted:

That is very cool! Without spoiling anything, how did that opportunity come about and what kind of work were you doing?

I work as a TV producer and I have a few friends who work with Dropout pretty regularly so I was able to sneak in once they needed somebody with my skillset!

It was an amazing experience and I am crossing my fingers to get brought back for more. And on top of it, Dropout pays above the normal market rate! Really awesome company to work with, and Sam is just lovely.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Burginator posted:

I work as a TV producer and I have a few friends who work with Dropout pretty regularly so I was able to sneak in once they needed somebody with my skillset!

It was an amazing experience and I am crossing my fingers to get brought back for more. And on top of it, Dropout pays above the normal market rate! Really awesome company to work with, and Sam is just lovely.

I heard he insists that you call him ‘Sir!’

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I heard he insists that you call him ‘Sir!’

that part is true

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Anna Garcia is Princess Emily

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

vic is doing, and i mean this as a compliment, a good scott aukerman host character

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Maroon 5?

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

eke out posted:

vic is doing, and i mean this as a compliment, a good scott aukerman host character

literally finished the episode and turned to my partner and said "holy poo poo that had Good comedy bang bang energy"

they said "it's like if between two ferns was funny"

I didn't know what to expect but poo poo, that was way better than what I had in my head

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

It's really just missing a Reggie Watts, Kid Cudi, or Weird Al in the background.

Makes me sad CBB the show came and went on IFC, so every episode was limited to 20-25 min and all the improv bits were a tight 4-5 min.

Good show, Vic's great.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Inkspot posted:

When will Dropout give me Wysocki vs. Gabrus? I don't care what show. I need them to meet and compete.

They're in an improv group called The Big Boys of Comedy and yeah them together is exactly what you'd expect.

Really like the new show. Vic is pretty much perfect for this kind of thing and it definitely has the Comedy Bang Bang vibe. One of my only issues with the TV show was they'd bring on characters from the podcast but it was extremely condensed to basically premise and a couple of jokes sometimes. I think this has a lot of potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Watched it tonight and thought it was pretty good. The snappy editing made it really move.