Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Now I'm imagining a pizza topped with spaghetti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Android Apocalypse posted:

I had this in a restaurant in Belgium once. It came with a huge gravy boat of melted garlic butter.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Quote-Unquote posted:

I had this in a restaurant in Belgium once. It came with a huge gravy boat of melted garlic butter.

HOLY poo poo!! Did you die?

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

oh you don't have to imagine. Pop on over to the Mestre di Pizza thread.

Wall Balls posted:

denmark is way ahead in pizza with spaghetti technology

DoombatINC posted:

It was always a red letter day in my childhood when I saw this little red box on the counter :yum:

Mushed into a rectangular cookie sheet, topped with thick-shredded mozzarella and cheddar, cooked well-done until the cheese had structure - that's good eatin'!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Why stop at spaghetti when you could use an even more fun shape

E: This poo poo isn't even in the top 50 worst pizzas we've seen in that thread.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Dec 13, 2023

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

LookieLoo posted:

HOLY poo poo!! Did you die?

My partner and I weren't even close to finishing it and I probably would have died if I'd tried to eat any more. It was delicious, though. This was about 22 years ago and it cost the equivalent of about $12 for far more food than the two of us could eat.

I went back in 2007 but the restaurant had been taken over by someone else and no longer offered this absurd meal.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

oh you don't have to imagine. Pop on over to the Mestre di Pizza thread.

E: This poo poo isn't even in the top 50 worst pizzas we've seen in that thread.

when I was in college a local pizza place sold a pizza with tortellini on it and my Italian teacher thought it was the funniest loving thing

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In my college town there was a pizza place that made something called the Subzone which was a calzone where half of it was filled normally with calzone stuff and the other half was split open and and made into a sub sandwich. It was good as hell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

that was fast

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I just thing they're gneat.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

CzarChasm posted:

I just thing they're gneat.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

There was a pizza place down the road from a college where I taught for several summers that had spaghetti pizza. A fun game some of the RAs liked to play, or so I hear, was to dare each other to eat an entire slice and then run a mile back to campus.

It burned down later, presumably as a kind of divine retribution.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

this post was a bigger scandal than when it was revealed the previous prime minister liked to tug women's ponytails without consent.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

There's a guy on YouTube that makes weird recipes and he was on a quest to try to invent new pasta types, one of them was to turn a giant pasta piece into a pizza. I guess he did succeed but I wish he hadn't. Do wish I remembered the link though.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

It is via a Simpsons meme that I learn there is a small blip of Russia living between Lithuania and Poland

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Sockser posted:

It is via a Simpsons meme that I learn there is a small blip of Russia living between Lithuania and Poland

Would have been funny if that also had a tiny "big" in it.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm always asking why north macedonia is so important

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

bitterandtwisted posted:

You would know if you were from Finland.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

bitterandtwisted posted:

I would guess that's mostly about the name and the international spat it resulted from.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Lobok posted:

You would know if you were from Finland.
Well you wouldn't know if you lived in Montenegro, where they are not applicable.

And yes I had to look on a map to see which country was N/A on that meme. Sorry Montenegro, and also Albania, another part of former Czechoslovakia that I forgot about.

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

CannonFodder posted:

Well you wouldn't know if you lived in Montenegro, where they are not applicable.

And yes I had to look on a map to see which country was N/A on that meme. Sorry Montenegro, and also Albania, another part of former Czechoslovakia that I forgot about.

the former what

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

It no longer exists

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, but you want the other one.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.
Late entry to the spaghetti pizza chat:

I made a spaghetti calzone at the pizza place I worked at in college. It was DELICIOUS. Cooked noodles, small meatballs, light amount of sauce inside, outside coated in garlic butter and cooked as normal. Got a very light brush of more garlic butter and then parmesan after it came out.

A+ would do again.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

goatface posted:

Yeah, but you want the other one.

Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, they're basically the same country, right?

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009