Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

https://www.rd.com/article/pasta-puns/

I walked right pasta and didn’t even notice!
Life is full of pasta-bilities.
Can you pasta sauce please?
This too shall pasta.
You mac me smile.
Pasta la vista, baby.
Sadly, they pasta way.
I’m feeling saucy.
A life without noodles seems im-pasta-ble.
The pasta few days have been so warm.
That’s pre-pasta-rous!
That fake noodle is an impasta!
You’re pasta-tively amazing.
You pasta your test!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

perfectly normal poster goes to the Trump thread and gets pumped full of tumuups, goes on a bloodthirsty rampage

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
I will never stop huffing the steam deck

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I'm gonna get a steam deck just to sniff the vent hole what do you think about that valve

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the steam deck rocks

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
boof the steam deck fumes

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Total and complete exoneration.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's gonna win

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol (getting serious) i'm going to kill you wrasslormonkey

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cool job making it weird af

veepfake has issued a correction as of 02:16 on Dec 14, 2023

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1734969058292858911

Trump is managing his meme army

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

veepfake posted:

why would you post this creepy poo poo like drat dude

same thing that got plinkey banned. sad!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

triple sulk posted:

he's gonna win

always was

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

it smells good though

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

limp dick calvin posted:

the steam deck rocks

it plays snowrunner and many other video games that are ftw. perfect device.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Smell yo deck

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

first they made the paint taste bad and then they made the hairspray less fun and now this, goddamn nanny state bullshit

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

“Aw gee, aw shucks, aw beans, there’s nothing for it” says Judge who could simply do the opposite of what she’s doing

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Judge Tanya Chudcan

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

see 3 pee meme

guess its better than catturd2

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

limp dick calvin posted:

the steam deck rocks

I use mine way more than I thought I would. For some reason emulators are more fun on there than on the big computer? I can't explain it but it's true

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

see 3 pee meme

guess its better than catturd2

Imagine being that pathetic

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Real Mean Queen posted:

I use mine way more than I thought I would. For some reason emulators are more fun on there than on the big computer? I can't explain it but it's true

I understand exactly what you mean. we are returning to the tradition of game boy

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
wow

murder

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I just can't believe it I really thought they were gonna get trump this time. Oh well anyway

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tup

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Totally
Exonerated
President

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
That
Egregious
Pissman

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

limp dick calvin posted:

I understand exactly what you mean. we are returning to the tradition of game boy

Yeah it’s something like that. Normally on the computer I’m watching something on the other monitor and alt tabbing out to look at stuff, with the deck it’s summer of fifth grade again

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Donald j trumi is rizzed out and goated WITH THE SAUCE

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

it is now within the realm of possibility that the state of Georgia is the only entity capable of jailing T----

edit: just imagine August 2024

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Pee
Man
Unleashes
Rowdy
Tweets

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Trumo
Rrump
Urump
Mrunp
Prumo

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
who let the trumps out

toop toop

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

My wife underwent Ankle surgery today after dislocating said ankle, fracturing both the bottom portion of her fibula and tibia. When she awoke from anesthesia she asked me....

"Is trump president?"

I replied: "no... he isn't"

She turned her head away from me and began sobbing.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

limp dick calvin posted:

if u didnt listen to loveline in high school while playing breath of fire on ur gba gtfo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Rudy Giuliani, faced with a defamation lawsuit from election workers Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss, is doubling down on the false claims he made about them stuffing ballots during the 2020 vote count — and is even lashing out at the opposing counsel, claiming they have ties to Hunter Biden.

It's gotten to the point where even people close to the former New York mayor don't understand what he's doing, New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman told CNN's Jake Tapper on Wednesday.

"Giuliani told reporters everything he said about the women was true," said Tapper. "And this could support another defamation claim. We know Giuliani already has serious financial troubles due to the Trump legal cases. Does he have value digging into these lies more than the money he could lose?"

"It's hard to fathom why Giuliani is saying what he is saying," said Haberman. "Anybody who has been around Giuliani, who is no longer with him privately says the same thing. People can't understand what the strategy is here."

"Why is he even testifying?" Tapper pressed her. "To be quite frank, he says a lot of really wild, crazy, untrue things. And he's now saying them, you know, under oath."

"Based on people I talk to close to him, there is a part of him that genuinely believes he has been proven right about various things, whether it's some of his arguments about Hunter Biden, because he was the one trying to force that laptop into the conversation in 2020. That he genuinely believes he's right in some of the allegations he's making here. And many of them have adapted the Donald Trump ethos of fight, fight, fight. If you believe you're right, then you fight. I think that's what he is doing. This is different than what I would have expected to see him do a couple of decades ago."

Rudy has tertiary Syphilis

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1734974592270098864

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

if u didnt listen to loveline in high school while playing breath of fire on ur gba gtfo

delilah and megaman battle network but yeah

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

They haven’t ruled for him before and I doubt they want to give the same ruling to Biden so they won’t

they'll just give two separate rulings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

WarMECH posted:

baths are gross who wants to sit around in a pool of your own filth that slowly gets colder the longer you are in it

Just shower first and then enjoy a soak, all of Japan knows this