Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

January 6 Survivor posted:

drat that's a hosed up thing, luckily this is only happening by mistake and not because there's a class that benefits from the working class ripping each other to shreds instead of uniting.

Oh yeah no it's 100% intentional they pull down six digits a year telling nonprofits to not be racist by reading [grifter of the week] they're a piece of poo poo but I'm not sure if it's consciously avoiding class or just accidental and that's the only way you stay a dei consultant for long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Hatebag posted:

perhaps they are simply ignorant. you might give them copies of capital, as though you were a communist jehovah's witness telling people the bad news

Bold of you to assume I want to talk to this person at any time for any reason

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

Bold of you to assume I want to talk to this person at any time for any reason

well yeah. A DEI consultant is basically an hr person. a class traitor whose job is to make employees agree to the cheapest labor costs possible, but woke.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Rudeboy Detective posted:

"yt"

why can't the kids these days just say "equinsu ocha" like we did

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
i am mother of mud muscle. joe building going to loving my son just for being nice too miuch

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
:same:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

KirbyKhan posted:

I will defend her right to do so.

Oh "yt" searches across the platforms bring you to some of the harshest criticism of white people by a large margin. That posting space is primarily posters who are american black ladies or pretending to be one. It would be less damaging to search "yakub's creation" as your selfsearch term that you publicly label yourself as. terrifying vibes

Being proudly a bioweapon invented by an ancient immortal mad scientist IS some pretty Warhammer poo poo

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

3 posted:

iirc that only exists because old social media would flag "kill whitey" as offensive or something

Kill Whitey was my first eBay username I got back in like 1997. They didn't make me change it under like midway through the GWB admin

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The Voice of Labor posted:

I'd bring some aids and hopefully kill off enough of europe that it's unable to expand out into the new world

the conditions are that you must be able to hold it, and you cannot hold your posts

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

my work's dei consultant has a thing where all oppression is white supremacy, including stuff like sexism or homophobia or class relations, and every time they talk I just wanna take e'm by the shoulders and shout "you're being reductionist about the wrong thing! it's class, it's always class!!!"

I can never think of DEI in the workplace without also thinking of Peter on the If Books Could Kill podcast summing it up. He said there are only three types of people, a very small minority who are credulous and believes the initiative is in good faith, a larger minority who are conservatives and are equally credulous and are upset about its existence, and the vast majority who rightly understand that it's window dressing for the company and therefore correctly ignore it in its entirety. I can only imagine the misery being in one of the first two groups would bring.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Weka posted:

the conditions are that you must be able to hold it, and you cannot hold your posts

Look at this guy not having binders full of his printed out posts

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

whaley posted:

i am mother of mud muscle. joe building going to loving my son just for being nice too miuch

Probably not a good sign for my brain that reading a total nonsense post makes me wanna say "Hell yeah, dude", but, uh...

Hell yeah, dude

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://x.com/drewmckevitt/status/1735292912584298986?s=46&t=v69FFc9gmilk6I-vYnAGzw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

my work's dei consultant has a thing where all oppression is white supremacy, including stuff like sexism or homophobia or class relations, and every time they talk I just wanna take e'm by the shoulders and shout "you're being reductionist about the wrong thing! it's class, it's always class!!!"

yea. drives me bonkers.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Too late.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://imgur.com/XyDOHGI

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

tokin opposition posted:

it's always colonialism

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/Renta_Yaoi/status/1156776250658062336?t=YuLwjMDmEO-Z8Qm7CUYmCA&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Obama ruined omegaverse intentionally because he's an omega

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

yea. drives me bonkers.

I'm being asked to explain the "nap ministry" for work and I hate it. It's so much easier to just be a communist

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

didn't this guy turn out to be a huge piece of poo poo domestic abuser or something

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

shackleford posted:

didn't this guy turn out to be a huge piece of poo poo domestic abuser or something

he has some less than ideal views on women iirc

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

shackleford posted:

He's a wife beater and got cancelled for homophobia a long time ago. He still tries to drum up clout as "the shoe guy" even though that was 15 years ago.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

heat suppressants?

oh.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Brb gonna go see if I can figure out which parts of my brain let me understand this and get them out with an icepick.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
This omegaverse bullshit is just white, gentrified uke/seme dynamics

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dr. Killjoy posted:

heat suppressants?

oh.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I think its cute, its just like SCP

BONGHITZ has issued a correction as of 22:39 on Dec 14, 2023

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

This is mpreg erasure :mods:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Sounds like something a seme would say

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Is this another tumblr/tiktok thing ?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Koishi Komeiji posted:

He's a wife beater and got cancelled for homophobia a long time ago. He still tries to drum up clout as "the shoe guy" even though that was 15 years ago.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

You have a very strange definition of gentrification if you think you gentrify something by adding dog penises, mpreg, and rape pheromones.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

milkshake duck! duck, george!!

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
also W easily dodged the shoe, which is up there with "now watch this drive" in terms of him demonstrating how untouchable he was

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Laterite posted:

also W easily dodged the shoe, which is up there with "now watch this drive" in terms of him demonstrating how untouchable he was

notice how early the cut is in this. they all decided to walk out when he finally made one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4XpMZq64tI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Gripweed posted:

You have a very strange definition of gentrification if you think you gentrify something by adding dog penises, mpreg, and rape pheromones.
Those are all definitely core parts of white culture I'm pretty sure