Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

...?

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Pretty much yeah

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Sock and Pepperchat

Edit: but let me tell you a story about the first time I ate a hot pep

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Fishstick posted:

Sock and Pepperchat

Edit: but let me tell you a story about the first time I ate a hot pep

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tiggum posted:

Mostly just that I don't like having anything on my feet and socks (sans shoes) don't provide any benefits. My feet get uncomfortable and sweaty for nothing. Plus the added bonus of potentially slipping on hard surfaces like wood and tiles.
I hate having anything even remotely constricting on my feet so you have my full sympathies. I still personally prefer just socks over socks+shoes though, so the idea of wearing shoes because barefoot isn't an option reads to me like the perfect being the enemy of the good.

Of course I've also been wearing my socks inside out before good will hunting made it cool so me sympathising with you may just be both of us being the weirdo ones.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I wouldn't mind wearing just socks but I'd have to put on fresh ones. If I just take my shoes off and leave my socks on they feel weird. Fresh socks. Nice and tight.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tiggum posted:

What's the reason for wearing socks without shoes? I understand some people find them comfortable or get cold feet, but that's a personal thing. I'm not saying other people can't wear socks if they like. What's the issue, for you, with me not wearing them?
Feet sweat and I don't know what's going on with other people's floors. Socks when visiting someone else's house are a compromise between tracking in outside dirt and uncomfortableness of shoes vs foot oils and mystery floor dirt of barefoot.

E: it's the difference between taking your coat off vs ditching your pants. In this analogy slippers are sweatpants or pyjamas.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Dec 14, 2023

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
you people are making me regret being into feet. shameful loving behavior. Tiggum you are the worst case but this is all awful

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Drop your socks and grab your cocks

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Have a friend who wears socks indoors but hates the feeling of socks above his ankles, but also buys long socks, so when he’s just hanging around his house he pulls them down and tucks the toes of the sock over his foot back into the tube part at his ankle

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

selec posted:

Have a friend who wears socks indoors but hates the feeling of socks above his ankles, but also buys long socks, so when he’s just hanging around his house he pulls them down and tucks the toes of the sock over his foot back into the tube part at his ankle

it's too early for this

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

selec posted:

I don't want to be around anymore

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

selec posted:

Believe it or not, straight to jail.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/samuel_leeds/status/1735004669703819598

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/samuel_leeds/status/1607283484191559681

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

I really hope their tenant is aware of how illegal self remedy is and finds this tweet before its deleted

e: dang they're from the UK, so I'm not as sure they're as hosed as if they did it in the US

Coolness Averted has a new favorite as of 16:47 on Dec 14, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

selec posted:

i gotta great xmas gift idea for your friend

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

When you understand business and investments well enough you buy your wife two cars.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
Every empire falls in the wake of tap dancing apparently
https://twitter.com/9mm_smg/status/1735114948198494310?t=z1h03bFQIoYdeQPrJQWOTA&s=19

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

kdrudy posted:

When you understand business and investments well enough you buy your wife two cars.
Just smart to have a backup for when one's impounded

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

whats the alternative to democracy here? Facism? Monarchy? some new one where we dont care whos in charge as long as women, brown people, gays are killed?

Kantesu
Apr 21, 2010

"I just watched Cabaret and assumed all the singing and dancing was causal."

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

This is even worse than it appears, he's running one of those property investing scam courses combined with a cult:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Oh this dude needs to be dead like five years ago

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

selec posted:

hey, uh, just wanted to remind you that it’s ok to have unexpressed thoughts

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

selec posted:

I'm not even sure what this means but your friend is a degenerate.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

It's like a sock version of the dude in the r/relationships thread that just hung his dick and balls over the waistband of his pants and walked around the house like that

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm not even sure what this means but your friend is a degenerate.

Quick mock-up of this guy's bizarre sock situation

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Elf style

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I gotta say, having the toe of my sock tucked into my ankle seems more uncomfortable than just having high socks.

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Brawnfire posted:

I gotta say, having the toe of my sock tucked into my ankle seems more uncomfortable than just having high socks.

Walking on that part of the sock also sounds uncomfortable. And would it stretch that part of the sock out, by going over the heel?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

OPs friend is either a dipshit or a troubadour

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gonna whip up a quick website called "Dipshit or Troubadour"

it will become the next Facebook

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pookah posted:

Quick mock-up of this guy's bizarre sock situation

this is one of the most hosed up things ive ever seen

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The kids are tucking their sock toes into their ankles, calling it "gnome core"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Sorry for goin all wife guy but if I spent 300k on two brand new cars for her christmas present I'm pretty sure she'd be loving pissed

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

OwlFancier posted:

The kids are tucking their sock toes into their ankles, calling it "gnome core"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Dipshit Troubadour is a pro rear end user name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I did have that in mind so I'm glad it came through.